We will protect You Asia

You are (not) my destiny

 

-Asia You know...Do You remember that day when You back from the party with that MinJoo guy?- MoonSoo looked at Asia which was nervously listening to what guys wanted to say.

 

-Y-Yes...we kissed I mean he kissed me but I didn't refuse- she looked at guys glowingly.

 

-And that guy he told You that someone's waiting, right?-

 

-Yes- she nodded.

 

-It was me. Anyway You didn't bother Yourself to look at me that's why You didn't know who was standing there- he chuckled a little seeing her blameful expression.

-And? Just say it- she couldn't wait to hear all story. She was afraid to hear bad things about MinJoo since he was the first Korean who...kissed her and she honsetly liked it a lot.

 

-Then I heard the conversation he had with Your brother...I'm so sorry about that. He was screaming so loudly that I could hear everything- he bowed apologitecally even if it wasn't his fault.

 

-It's ok- she lower her head down from embarrassment.

 

-After it....Your brother went outside but he saw me. They had their talk about You and the only thing I could do was looking at them with anger- he almost whispered.

 

-Uhmm I think I know what he said- Asia's voice was shaking but she didn't want to show that she felt very humiliated.

 

- Anyway I saw that MinJoo was staring at me. Your brother told him to forget about You and other stuffs...after what I've heard I decided to leave them. I couldn't listen to it anymore- he added.

 

Asia looked at him with tearing eyes but she wanted to know more. She felt like fainting but still she had to know what her brother said to the guy she sterted to like...

 

-But! I just hide myself since I had few stuffs to discusse with Your sister and I just wanted him to leave....it's not like I'm listening to some other people conversations- he placed his hand on her shoulder.

 

-And then I heard that-

 

 


 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

-He left Hyung?- MinJoo looked around checking if the guy walked away.

 

-Yea...haha we did great job bro- they gave each other high fives.

 

-Soo what's the plan?- MinJoo looked at his hyung.

 

-First of all tell me if her friend that Hyun Woo guy realised that we're friends- TaeJun asked.

 

-Noo he didn't realise that Asia's Your sister. He totally forgot that we hang out before You came to Poland- MinJoo smirked.

 

-Great. Now all You have to do is to make her fall in love with You more and more and then....-he laughed.

 

 

-Then break her hear-

-It won't be that hard, look at me...she likes me already- MinJoo laughed with him. It was an evil smile. It looks like they had fun from bullying TeaJun's sister.

 

-Yea she deserve it. I don't know why everyone love her that much. I hate her behaviour and I hate seeing her arount me- TaeJun tapped his best friend's shoulder with a smirk on his face and send him home.

 

 


(End of flashback)

 

 

Asia was hiding her face in her palms. She felt so embarassed that she even didn't bother herself to look at guys. She couldn't believe in it. She even wasn't sure if she should believe anyone around her. What if they lied as well? She was so shocked about all of it. At that time she really couldn't understand all hate she received from people. It was so unexpected that she couldn't think about anything better than hiding her face in her palms.

 

-Asia!?!? Are You ok?- MoonSoo shook her but she couldn't look at him. Her legs felt weak and her heart was beating faster than before.

 

-Unni!- Haneul rushed from her house when she saw her sister sitting like this. She didn't ask about anything but just hugged her giving Infinite death glare at the same time. It was first time when they saw Haneul that angry.

 

-Unni go home and I will talk with them- Haneul slowly sent her sister forward doors and faced 8 guys once again.

 

Infinite were standing in shock. All of them looked at each other and they couldn't say a word. It was like a drama plot...far from the real life.

-I have no idea what happened but- she couldn't finish when SungGyu spoke.

-Haneul-ah. Why is Your brother like that?- leader asked her with disgust.

 

-It's all my fault. She did everything for me but she couldn't do anything for herself - Her boyfriend started to comfort her. They all knew it wasn't their fault. 

 

-Asia?? Asia?? Can we talk with You?- guys started to look around their house.

 

-Hyung! Hyung- MyungSoo's shaking voice disturbed everyone.

 

-What? What?- SungYeol was the first in the kitchen. 

 

They saw Asia sitting on the couch with her head lower down. She looked very pale.

 

-Are You ok? Asia can You hear me?- Myungsoo kneeled down in front of her but the only thing he saw was her blur sight and sweaty body.

 

-Asia! Asia!!- she could hear voices all around her head but her eyelids felt too heavy. She just wanted to fall sleep.

 

When ambulance arrived they put her on stretcher and rushed to hospital. They couldn't realise what just happened. Haneul was crying hugging her boyfriend tightly. It was really the first time when her sister fainted. MyungSoo and SungYeol were shocked as well since her face looked so pale that they thought she is going to die. SungGyu tried to comfort them but he was also worried about her condition.

 

 

-Asia! Asia- when the ambulance ride away WooHyun with teary eyes wanted to follow her as soon as possible. He wasn't sure why but he felt fear that something might happened to her. He was scared to turn his face and look at guys but when he finally did he felt reliefed that he wasn't the only one who was sobbing at that time.

 


 

When they arrived to the hospital first thing which they did was little chat with the doctor who checked her condition. He said that her faint was caused by stress and lack of sleep but everything's was going to be alright after few days so they shouldn't worry.

Infinite on the other hand were scold by their manager that fans saw them around hospital. They had no time to wear sunglasses or huddies before so many of their fans recognised them.

 

They couldn't do anything about it. They were worrying more about her than about their career.

 


 

Haneul and MoonSoo were visiting her quite often but even if they tried so hard to cheer her up her expression  was the same. Her eyes looked so tired and sad she also lost some weight what make everyone worry even more. She was considering to go back to Poland and live there alone in her mother's house. She couldn't deny that life in Korea was harder than she expected.

 

 

-Father? Father oh yes I hear You now- Haneul picked up her phone when she saw that her father was calling. She told him about what her brother did and that Asia was considering to go back to Poland.

 

-You decided what??- she gasped in shock when she heard what her father said. He was so cruel sometimes that she suddenly missed her mother who was always equal about all cases.

 

-But You wanted us to move on but instead of helping us You're still in Poland!- she gets angry on her father. She couldn't believe that he can still leave them with their useless older brother.

 

-You heared what TaeJun oppa did to Asia? Yes? And that's all what You can do now?Sure that scolding isn't enough- this conversation was pointless so she quickly finished with her father and rushed to her sister.

 

-Unni- Haneul sat down on bed and took her sister's hand. She was worrying that she will leave her in Korea and get back to Poland. She knew that it was going to happen if she won't do something to stop her from that decission.

 

-Father is going to stay in Poland next 3 months since his buisness...- she started to say...

 

-I know Haneul-ah- she smiled faintly.

 

-And he could only scold TaeJun- girl added.

 

-I know that as well- she turned her face to see worried MoonSoo standing near the window. He new that if Asia will leave Haneul also has to follow her. She couldn't stay with her sick brother anyway. Not after what happened.

 

-We're going to be alright Haneul-ah- her sister patted her head. 

 

 

*knock knock*

 

-Who's that?- MoonSoo walked to open the door but before he could 7 guys rushed inside and closed the door rapidly.

 

-Hyung she saw You!- DongWoo laughed to SungGyu who tried to hide his face in his palms.

 

-Noo You're the one who dressed like an idol today- he said back.

 

-Ummm guys?- MoonSoo looked at them with questionable expression on his face.

 

-We came to see our favourite fan- Hoya chuckled seeing Asia's annoyed face. He felt like their old friend just came back.

 

-Fan pfff You wish- she answered crossing her arms. She couldn't make them feeling bad....she had to be strong.

 

-So You're feeling better now. You have Your sense back- WooHyun smiled brightly nodding to himself that he was right.

 

-Asia!- the last member who was always behind them rushed to Asia and sat on her bed to check if she was alright.

 

-W-What are You doing SungJong-ah?- she looked at him when he suddenly hugged her.

 

-I'm going to protect You from now on Asia- he said patting her head gently then he turned around to see everyone standing next to her bed.

 

-We are going to protect You from now on- he corrected himself.

 

 SungJong? You also like her? Why You didn't say anything?- he thought to himself seeing maknae who politely patted her head.