New start Part. 1

You are (not) my destiny

Noone could imagine better Christmas Eve that the family spent together with Aurora. There was no end of drinking, eating and talking. They behaved like one big family even though that it was just one big lie. Only HyunWoo felt extremely embarassed. One part of him wanted to rush to Asia's sister and tell her that her older sister is alright and is now in a safe place but on the other hand he was worrying what his older brother would do if he finds out about it. Due his mental breakdown he couldn't even focus on his family and Asia who was just right next to him- she was safe. He felt so broken inside that he needed to escape from this fake place with fake people and fake truth. 

HyunWoo stood on the balkony with phone in his hand. It was extremely cold so he was shaking like a jelly but for him it was much better than staying downstairs with his family. He wanted to rescue Asia but he had no idea how to do so. The only thing which came to his mind was calling Asia's sister who was propably very worried and scared of not having any informations about her sister's life. 

He was delaying the call when suddenly he felt soft touch on his back. He thought that it could be Asia so he quickly turned around just to meet his mother's angry sight. 

-You are trying to contact her family don't You?- she said through clenched teeth.

-M-mom...-he stood in one position completly shocked. It was the first time when he saw his parents being so stubborn and selfish at the same time.

-I told You...Your brother needs her to forget about Mina so stop acting like this. He seems so happy and comfortable now so You can't change it- she didn't want to harm her younger son but on the other hand she felt extremely lost in this sytuation. So she slightly slapped his cheak making him gasp in disappointment.

It was the first time when it happened. 

-Mom....a person distraught with grief makes many mistakes. But he can't act like this. She has sister who is waiting for her, she has friends and...and..... You can't keep her here forever- he said with blank expression.

-That's why they're leaving to Busan soon- she turned around and entered house closing the door behind her.

 


-Haneul eat something. You can't be like this. We checked all hospitals and they didn't report any foreigners in there- SungGyu said sadly looking at Haneul's pale face. 

-Where is she....maybe she's dead.- she started to cry again. She was in such a big pain that she felt like dying. She was missing her sister so she couldn't eat or sleep. She had a dilemma if she should contact her father or not but it was already a week.

-I think it's my fault...- out of sudden silently shy confession could be heard. The guy stood up from his chair and lowered his head.

-Woohyun-ah...what are You talking about?- Myungsoo looked at his friend worriedly. He knew that Woohyun was not only worried because Asia was their friend he was also worried like a boyfriend worrying of his girlfriend. 

-I feel like I've hurt her by my acting...maybe she just decided to run away because of me- he sat down bursting in tears. He couldn't stand it anymore. He knew that everyone will figure out after this that he fell in love with Asia but he couldn't be strong anymore. 

-H-hyung- SungJong came closer to Woohyun patting his back softly. 

-We are all hurt but there is no time for crying...we have to find her- SungJong stood up and looked around at Infinite members who were sitting around the room. They were tired and they couldn't really enjoy the Christmas. 

SungGyu as a leader wanted to change atmosphere a little bit so he decided to order some food and share with the rest of friends. When the food arrived they sat down on the floor with chopsticks in their hands and little did they know their moods got better. Like before they were chatting and having fun exept 3 people in the room which couldn't deny that Asia was the most important person now.

 

After the meal they decided to rest a little bit. They put blankets and pillows on the floor. They turned off the light but even though the room wasn't dark because of falling snow. It was so silent and calm till someone suddenly spoke out.

-CCTV- 

 


 

-Hello - Asia slowly opened her eyes feeling smooth touch on her cheek. To her surprise she saw HyunWoo who was her cheek playfully.

-H-HyunWoo?- she quickly moved herself away feeling embarrasing of what he just did to her.

-Don't worry. I was supposed to wake You up but nothing helped so I decided to touch Your chubby cheeks- he laughed to her seeing how her expression was changhing on his words.

-Chubby? really?- she laughed back.

-No it was a joke. Anyway preapare and go downstairs...and Asia...how are You feeling today- he hoped that she will remember her name that her memory will come back after she heard her name...but it didn't happen.

-I will go downstairs son, but HyunWoo- she shylly added- I'm not Asia- 

-Yes You are- he gets closer to her and flicked strand of Asia's hair from her face.

She was taken back when she realised how close he was but she didn't know anything about their relation from before the accident so she decided to not to make any fuss about his behaviour which was indeed too strange for her. 

During breakfast both of the parents were chatting and talking with Aurora happily not paying attention to their younger son who was looking at them with disgust expression. On the other hand he couldn't stop looking at Asia who simply looked so beautiful. He couldn't deny why he started to feel something forward her...

 

 

Because of that he decided to do something to help her...He decided to kidnap her tonight...

 


To be continued.....sorry I didn't have time today but I promise part two will be relased soon :)

 

Have a nice day <3