Dream Concert part 3

You are (not) my destiny

 

 

GUYS,GUYS,GUYS!!!!

 

I'm so extremely sorry for not uploading for such a long time. I was so so so so busy...

Forgive me and please support me and my story! It's going to be better now since Infinite will appear! 3-2-1 GO!

 

 

 

 

 

 

She really wasn't sure what she just saw. „It's Your imagination” she reapeated in her head. Unfortunately this thought bother her minds during the „Haneul Dream Concert”.

 

Last song, Last chance, Last Tears

 

This is how Asia described all those crying girls which were standing in front of the biiig stage and they were just sobbing like a kids.

 

 

-Gosh I guess they're made from gold because everyone are crying a lot because of them...I really don't understand- she said under her breath. She really doesn't want to be there because so far it was her sister's dream. She wasn't interested in this kind of free time activities. 

 

-Unni! U-Unni- Haneul cried holding Moonsoo's hand.

-Let me guess it WAS the best concert in Your life and You're so thankful and blah blah blah- Asia said with annoyed voice. She really wished to back home.

 

-No! We're going to see Infinite!- Haneul screamed. Suddenly Moonsoo put a finger on her lips.

 

-Shhhh. It's a secret!- he laughted looking around.

-Follow me girls-he once again took Haneu's hand and they rushed to the elevator.

-From now one please don't fangirl that much. They would be scared of You!- he smiled seeing how Haneul was going crazy about an idea that she would meet Infinite face to face.

 

Three of them puts their VIP ids and walked out from elevtor straight to two bodyguards which were standing in front of big white door with  INFINITE written on it.

 

-I'm going to collapse- Haneul said in Polish to her sister so no one would understand.

-I understand Your feelings but please stop!- Asia looked at her sister.

-Ohh my girlfriend is not going to celebrate this big meeting with her sister?-Moonsoo said poking her forehead.

-I'm just not interested in Korea- she simply replied.

 

Moonsoo couldn't answer because bodyguards checked their ID's and opent the door...

 

For Haneul it was the brightest time in her life. Her minds were too busy to realise that she was standing just in front of ….empty room!

 

-Hahaha so Infinite are invisible- Asia laughted.

-No You stupid....come-he took Asia's hand and pushed Haneul as well.

They entered another room just around the corner and...

 

-Ooo Moonsoo-ya! Long time not see bro. You came to meet Your hyung?- guy with wet hair and sweat falling across his face stopped in front of three of them. He was using his towel to weap his hair.

 

-H-Hoya-ssi- Haneul spoke up really silently.

-Who are those ladies? Hmm...-he looked at Haneul which turned red immediately when Hoya gets closer to her face.

-This is Haneul.She is big fan of Infinite and this girl- he showed him girl with crossed hands- is my girlfriend Asia-he replied.

-But does she understand Korean bro?- Hoya come closer totally ignoring Haneul and waved in front of Asia's face.

-H-hello. I say Ho You say.......- silent. Asia looked at him with strange wince.

 

Asia wanted to laught. It was just briliant facepalm...

 

-My name is Asia and I'm not interested in Infinite but my sister is so please focus on her- she simply replied in Korean what makes him gaze in shock.

-See hyung just focus on her- he pointed at Haneul which was in her fairy tale so she even didn't realize that she was just ignored by Hoya.

 

-Wow why she's speaking Korean?- Hoya still couldn't believe- Anyway I'm sure You want to see the rest of Infinite- Hoya pushed Haneul to other room where everyone were in rush.

 

-Hyung take off this wet shirt-

-Water....Water I want water-

-I lost my pants...who stole my pants?-

 

-What kind of disaster is it?- Asia asked Moonsoo.

-Infinite- Haneul suddenly said.

 

-O Moonsoo what are You doing here?- tall guy with manly arms and face stopped in front of them.

 

-Moonsoo came with his girlfriend and her sister. Say „Hello” to our VIP guests- Hoya smiled a little.

 

-Whatever- SungYeol scan Haneul then he turned to Asia.

 

-Do You speak Korean?- he simply said in Korean.

 

-Do You wanna die?- Asia replied also in Korean.

 

-You're not my fan, right? Who You like the most? Woohyun? Myungsoo? or...-he couldn't finish when she simply said.

-I'm not interested in Your band. I don't want to be rude but I have laundry to do at home so please take care of my sis rather than me- she replied.

-B-but I'm Your fan SungYeol-ssi- Haneul said brightly totally ignorng her sister's harsh words forward an idol.

-Good. You have to be- he said and went to other room.

 

-Hmm o there is SungGyu hyung.- Hoya pointed at leader who was resting on a couch.

 

-Hyung-Moonsoo appeared in front of him.

-Moonsoo-ya I'm tired...later- he said without opening his eyes.

-Hmm hyung I came with girls- he laughted.

Gyu open his eyes slowly. When he saw two foreign girls he stood up.

 

-My name is Gyu. Kim SungGyu lider of Infinite- he proudly said.

-Hamster- Haneul said to him.

 

-Hey is it nice to call people „hamster”? You have no manner-he turned to Asia.

-N-nice to mitc ju-he tried to say something to Asia.

 

-Ok I'm just tired of people who think that because I'm white I can't speak Korean- she said and just rushed to emty chair and simply at on it.

-Wow she has a temper- he said to Haneul.

-She's my sister and thanks to her I'm here but yes...she has- They both smiled to each other. Gyu started to introduce other members to Haneul but Asia just simply waited on chair.

 

Woohyun was going to change his t-shirt when he passed a place where Asia was sitting. At first he didn't realise that someone is sitting there but suddenly Dongwoo appeared in front of him.

 

-See I told everyone that I saw a fan sitting in there. You believe  me now?  But how did she get her?- Dongwoo pointed at Asia who was focused on her phone.

 

-Wow and she is white girl...mmm she propably is my fan. I'm going to send a heart for her. She must've been waiting for it her whole life- he looked at her with exited face.

 

Asia couldn't believe what she just heard...”Fan”?...'”waiting whole life”?.

-Is he insane? I don't even know him- she turned her head and looked straight at them.

-Wow hyung how should I introduce myself in English?- Woohyun asked Dongwoo.

-Don't introduce Yourself because I'm really not interested. I came here just because my sister is Your fan so stop dreaming and focus on Your work!- she sharply said to Woohyun.

-H-how...do You know Korean?- he looked at her with blank expression.

 

She facepalm herself again and rush to her sister.

 

-And this is...-Moonsoo pointed at guy who was talking through his phone.

-Kim Myungsoo- Haneul screamed in happiness.

Then L suddenlly turned around and stopped his conversation.

-O bro why You came here- Myungsoo came closer to them.

-Is this Your girlfriend Asia and my big fan Haneul?- he smiled to girls.

-Nice to meet You both- he waved to Haneul and wanted to do the same to Asia but she looked at Moonsoo with angry face.

 

-You are BROTHERS? And You didn't tell us? How- she screamed at Moonsoo.

-Well Unni I knew from the beginning but...You didn't?- Haneul said. She was fan of Infinite so she knew how her bias brother is looking like.

 

-Moonsoo You're going to die today- she hitted his head.

 

Everyone laughted. First impression wasn't good but it wasn't the end....

 

It was just the beginning!