Chapter 2 “Back home”

What?IgotYou

I woke up next to J hugging me tight like I was his teddy bear. I tried to slip out of his arms but then he started to tickle me, that’s when I realized he was awake. He started pulling me back right into his arms and whispering in a weird kind a y voice “good morning”. I started to giggle at his weird voice while getting out of his bed. Heading to the bathroom to wash up and to get ready to go out with Jabbawockeez for the last time. I’m sure going to miss them, remembering all those funny times we spend together. J broke my thoughts by entering the bathroom. “ GET OUT, YOU E!!!” I screamed. He started to giggle “I already spend the night feeling it” Alice: “YOU WHAT?!!”. He started to laugh evilly as he got out. I don’t get why I still worry about that around him.

I was dressed in a really cute summer dress with a low v back  and puffy skirt with a Nike sneaker wedge. The boys were surprised at how girly I was dressed. They saw me only in baggy clothes and sweats, J started to laugh at their weird expressions. J; “Not what you guys expected, huh?” and intertwined our fingers together.

We went to the beach and the museum but we got kicked out because we were too loud. “Loud??” We were just having fun in such a boring place and we almost lost J in there too. He was enjoying the paintings “Such a weirdo”. Afterwards we decided to eat at Pizza Hut before heading to the airport. I hated the idea of going back to Netherland but I miss my umma  and appa so much.  After stuffing ourselves we got into the car and went down to the airport. I started to get emotional but I didn’t want them to know so I pretended to sleep.

-at the airport- 

*ting ding* “Passengers of flight KLM destination Holland please report at gate 12 we will be boarding  in 20 minutes”. “That’s our flight “ J said. I wish time would stop and I could just stay in America with them. I came back from my thoughts when B-tek hugged me and whisper in my ear “It’s okay, you can cry no need to be ashamed we are going to miss you too, we will promise you that we will come and visit you in Holland”. I couldn’t stop my tears anymore, I was crying like a little child. They hugged me until we heard the finale call for my flight. J took my hand and we left Jabbawoockeez crying behind………..

The flight was 9 hours long, I looked at a movie and fell asleep at how boring the movie was. J was my face I successfully bit his finger before falling in sleep again with a smile. The flight attended woke us up saying that we will land soon. I was getting excited to see my parents again. Even though J was sad that he won’t be by my side when we land. My parents didn’t approve me and J being back together, especially after what he did to me last year…..

I got my luggage and saw 1 board with ‘Welkom terug, Alice’ {Welcome back, Alice}. I ran right into their arms tears running down. Umma, appa ik heb jullie zoveel gemist. Ik heb die award gewonnen.{mom, dad I missed you guys so much, I won the award}  Echt? Das heel goed van je schat, we zijn echt blij voor je, je hebt dit verdiend kom we gaan het met ons drieën nu vieren.{Really? That’s amazing darling. We are really proud of you, come let’s go celebrate}. As I was getting in the car I saw J waving me goodbye, I sent him a wink and showed him I will call him later.

When I got home I was surprised by my family and my friends that wanted to hear everything of how my trip went. I went really quick to my room to put my luggage and charge my phone so that me and J can talk later at night. The day went really quick by, I excused myself from the party and went to my room to call J. I my phone and saw that I had 10 missed calls from a unknown Korean number I taught at first it was my cousin so I dialed the number back. “ You entered JYP entertainment voice mail, please leave your message after the beep. *beeeeppp*” I let my phone drop, who did I just called?.....