Chapter 8 'reaction'

What?IgotYou

Got7’s pov

“Okay guys, you are about to watch the first episode off the new girl group that will debut in 2 months” the secretary told them before playing the video. “I’m only here to see jagi” Jackson said excited. They started to watch.

Group A

Just 1 girl showed up so far

Alice turns the lights on. She puts her things aside and starts to warm up. “GOOD MORNING!!”

“Why is jagi alone?” Jackson asked. “There comes someone else” Yugyeom pointed at Subin.

 

She keeps on starring at Alice. “I know I’m flawless” Alice chuckles at her. “I woke up like this” Subin sings. “I woke up like this, We flawless ladies tell em. Say I look so good tonight, GOD DAMN GOD DAMN GOD DAMN!!” they started to sing together.

 They laughed while Alice and Subin were singing.

“Okay, why are you so happy?” Alice asked her while continuing with her warm up. “My bias just saved me” Subin answered while stretching. “Really, who’s your bias?” Alice asked curiously.

Let’s keep that a secret ladies, you’ll be thankful later

 “Why can’t we know who her bias is?” Jackson asked the secretary. “Just watch” she answered. “Skip the parts of group B, they’re boring” Jackson complained. “Yah, that’s not nice” JB hit him on the head. “Neither that” Jackson rubbed his head. “Ssssst hyungs, they’re showing Alice’s group again” Yugyeom said to them.

 

“WENDY, we shine the light on whatever’s worse” Subin sang. “You’re tryna fix something, but you can’t fix what you can’t see. It’s the soul that needs the surgery” Subin and Alice harmonized finishing the song.

“Wendy?” the boys started to laugh again. “I didn’t know noona could sing like that” Bambam was amazed hearing Alice’s voice as well as the others who agreed with him.

 

“Where is she?” Alice asked while looking at the clock. Subin hoisted her shoulders up. “Maybe we should call her, do you have her number?” Alice asked Subin. “Never, don’t want a virus in my phone” Alice cracked up.

“They’re against this Wendy girl?” Mark asked the secretary. “There had been a couple of arguments thanks to her,  so yes” she answered. “Agh” Mark nodded while looking back.

 

*BTS’s ‘the stars’, starts to play* “You’re an army too?” Subin asked Alice who started to sing along. She nodded. “ME TOO” they hugged each other while jumping up and down. It seemed like they forgot that they were practicing. “ALL NIGHT LONG, kasanaru MOONLIGHT, ALL NIGHT LONG, takanaru GOOD NIGHT, ALL NIGHT LONG, ALL NIGHT LONG, ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT LONG” they were singing along. “Man I love his deep voice, makes my hormones have a war” Alice hid her slightly red face. Subin chuckled “I know what you mean”.

“Alice is an Army?” Mark asked amazed. “She’s dumping us just like that” Jackson pouted. “Jackson or V?” Bambam asked. “I think V, she’s totally blushing just by his voice” Youngjae answered Bambam’s question. “Not a chance, she spends every night at my house” Jackson said proudly. “Temporary you ert” the secretary reacted. “Your house?” JB asked him “Last time I checked she’s living with Got7 not Jackson hyung” he said sarcastically. Mark and Bambam couldn’t hold in their laughs.

 

*Tinashe’s ‘2 on’, followed* Alice started to dance along, Subin joined her till SchoolboyQ started to rap. She found a closet and puled 2 mysterious cardboard cutouts out. *Sistar’s ‘Ma boy’, was playing now*. “What’s that?” Alice asked her. “Tadaa, JJ project” Subin showed her.

The members started to laugh at the cardboard cutouts that Subin found. “I thought they hid that well” Jr said embarrassed. “What were you wearing hyungs?” Bambam asked them while chuckling. “We look exactly the same” JB playfully punched Jr’s arm. “Sure. Maybe if you add some wrinkles” Bambam said earning a smack on the head from Jr and JB.

 

 “Oh ma boy~” Alice started to sing while holding JB’s cardboard. Subin laughed at Alice’s silliness.*Hush from Miss A started* “Kiss, Kiss baby. Hush, hush baby” she started to dance ily with JB’s cardboard. “Give it to me give it too oh” Subin on her turn danced ily with Jr’s cardboard. Alice was rolling on the ground from the laughter.

“Seems like noona likes JB hyung” Yugyeom pointed while Alice was singing ‘ma boy’ to the cardboard. “Such bad taste” Jackson remarked. “It would be if she chose you” Mark reacted before Jackson hit him. “Yah” he looked at Jackson while laughing. “Jr has a fan too” Bambam said.

 

 *Chris Brown’s ‘Wet the bed’ started to play*. “Woops” Alice stood up too pause her playlist. “Wait, I saw his concert and I know this dance, let’s move this” she kicked the cardboards aside and started to dance like Chris Brown.

They burst in to laughter when the Subin kicked the cardboards aside. “I knew that wouldn’t last long” Jackson smirked “She likes me” he tapped himself proudly on the shoulder. “Just invite V on your date and you’ll lose her” Mark and Bambam hi-fived each other.

 

Alice’s eyes grew big “That’s quite hot” she chuckled. “Don’t let me dance alone” Subin pulled Alice too dance along.

You 2  better look out, there some extra eyes watching.

Their eyes grew open and their ears became red when they saw the girls dance ily. “Let’s skip this part” the secretary teased them. “It’s okay me and JB hyung saw it already” Jackson said proudly while JB face palmed himself.

 

“Hahahaah I swear V oppa can’t film” Alice pointed at the computer screen. “I want to dance with Jungkook” Subin pouted.

Let’s see what they are watching….. Ow BangTanBombs.

“Watch RealGot7, I’m adorable and funny at the same time” Jackson said annoyed while he saw that Alice was watching BangTangBombs and hearing her calling V oppa. “I wonder if we even are on her playlist” Yugyeom said a bit disappointed. “Guys, she can have some other interests” the secretary said defending Alice.

 

“It’s tricky” the girls were dancing along in the chairs. “What’s this?” Alice clicked on the message. “They are having a concert, omo I want to go” Subin shook Alice’s arm. “Let’s see if there are tickets for sale” Alice searched it up. “Yes, NOOOOOOOOOO!” Subin suddenly screamed. “How can it be sold out already?!” Alice pouted.

“She wouldn’t have gone even if there were still tickets available” Jackson said seriously. “Why not hyung? I ship V and Alice” Bambam joked. “I’ll go with her than” Mark teased Jackson. Jackson stood up but JB pulled him back on the chair.

 

“BOEHWHOOWHEOHWHEOWHWWOWHT^T” they cried out loud. “It’s your fault” Alice hits JB’s cardboard.

To save you guys an headache let’s take a look at the normal ones.

  The guys started to laugh except Jackson. “Yes, please let see the normal ones” he pouted. The others started to laugh again.

 

“They spend really less time on practice, that’s why she’s so busy at home” JB noticed and the others nodded. “You should teach her leader some of your skills hyung” Yugyeom praised him.

“Who would you date from Got7?” Subin asked Alice.

“Finally Got7” Jackson sighed relieved.

They were laying with their backs leaned against the mirror. “Uhm I think for looks Mark, personality Bambam or Jackson” Alice answered.

“OMG SEE SHE LOVES ME” Jackson did his victory dance “She’s totally in love with this handsome oppa, I knew V didn’t stand a chance” Jackson said proudly after hearing Alice say his name.

“Mark is already mine, Bambam is too young which leaves Jackson, but I don’t like you two together. What about JB?” she asked her.

“Mark is Subin’s bias” Youngjae tapped Mark.  “Nice” Mark smiled. “Too young? She thinks I’m running around in diapers or something?” Bambam asked annoyed while the others chuckled. “What about JB? NO JB, she likes Jackson” Jackson crossed his arms.

“JB?? Why JB?” Alice asked her. “Then you guys can become a power couple BOOM, imagine leader with leader dating” Subin answered excited.

“I don’t like her, she’s not a Jalice shipper, what power couple? Pff” Jackson pouted in the chair. “That’s why I like her” Mark smirked while receiving a hit from Jackson.

 “I want to date my bias V, done” Alice chuckled. “That’s what we all want darling” Subin ruffled her hair. “Choose V or Jackson” she asked Alice. “V of course, choose Kookie or Mark” Alice asked Subin.

“And hyungs had been replaced by V like nothing, oooooh” Bambam teased them. The others laughed expect Jackson. “She didn’t even take the time to think” Jr chuckled. “Don’t air this, it’s embarrassing” Jackson said to the secretary. “Too late, it came out this morning already” she answered him.

*Troublemaker’s ‘Troublemaker’ playing in the background* “Rock, paper scissors” they showed their hands to each other. “Yes, I get to be Hyuna” Alice jumped. They started to dance until they accidently kissed each other.

“They kissed” Yugyeom said surprised. “How does it feel to see a girl kissing your jagi, hyung?” Bambam asked him while chuckling. Jackson looked at him.

 “OMG” Subin wiped her lips. “Don’t tell me I’m your first kiss” Alice chuckled. “Still, I don’t want it to be a girl” she pouted. “You have soft lips though” Alice . “Yah, I’m gone” Subin grabbed her bag. “Wait for me jagi~~” she while turning everything off before leaving the room.

“Agh too bad and I wanted to be her first kiss” Mark said disappointed. “Really?” Youngjae asked him curious. “Huh?” Mark asked confused. “Never mind” Youngjae said. “I like the episode” JB said to the secretary. “Perfect because you, Jr, Mark and Youngjae, are going to be in episode 2” she said to the guys. The boys nodded. “JB and Jr for group B and Mark and Youngjae group A. You are going to judge their performances and help them with advice tomorrow” she explained. “Why not me?” Jackson asked. “You’re too dangerous, and tomorrow you need to do Hitmaker remember?” she answered him. Jackson pouted.

Alice’s pov.

“Let’s wrap it up, yesterday was so much fun too bad we need to practice because of that sleeping beauty” I complained while getting on the bus. “Tell me about it, and still she didn’t say why she didn’t come yesterday” Subin stood next to me. “I can’t wait to go in the dorm together” she jumped a little. “Me neither, I hope we get a room together, then were roommates” I said excitedly. “I hope it’s close to Got7’s dorm, I would love to wake up a few meters closer to him” she said dreaming. I chuckled. “Stop daydreaming, you’re stop is here” I tapped Subin on her shoulder, who quickly grabbed her bag and got off while waving.  My stop was the next one. I started to walk slowly back to the dorm. I knew that one day this day will come that I need to leave them, but still I didn’t want it to be this soon. “Oppa what should I do?” I sighed out loud. “Marry me” someone whispered in my ears I turned and sighed. “Oppa, why are you outside?” I asked him shocked. “I was waiting for you” he held my hand while taking my bag. “Why?” I asked him. “I wanted to show you something” we walked towards the park that I had been with Bobby a few months ago. “You like it?” he suddenly asked me. “It’s my favorite spot, how did you find it?” I asked him. “By following you” he smiled at me.

We sat on a bench. He pulled me closer. “Oppa, I might have to move into another dorm by Friday” I said sad to him. He didn’t say anything, he sighed deeply and looked at me. “You can’t fall in sleep in my arms anymore” he chuckled. “Nope, I know something, let’s meet here. I will sneak out” I said to him. He laughed “Okay”. “Don’t move” He leaned a little bit forward and kissed my lips. I responded by kissing him back. He pulled a little back and whispered “Finally” I hit him on his chest. “Then not” I stood up from the bench and started to walk. He came from behind and held me. “I’m sorry jagi” he pouted and turned me around.

“Don’t move, Bambam is here” I pulled him close while watching over his shoulder. When I noticed that Bambam was coming this way I pulled him behind the bushes with me. “Ew, the grass is wet” I complained. He chuckled a little. “BAMMIE” we suddenly heard. I saw a girl running towards him. Bambam was smiling. “Phew, I’m so tired. Shall we go to the movies? I’m not feeling well to go to the club today” she said. “Yeah, which movie do you want to watch?” They turned around and started to walk away. I wish I could had seen her face better, she reminds me of someone. “Come on let’s go get ice-cream before heading home” oppa interrupted my thoughts….

After grabbing ice cream, we returned back home. It was quite since the others went to sleep already. “Hyung?” Yugyeom scared us. “Did you see Bambam? He’s not in his room” he asked us. “He went to buy ice-cream, cause he couldn’t sleep” he quickly answered. “But we have some in here” Yugyeom looked at us confused. “Maybe he wants to free his mind” I quickly covered for Bambam. “Agh, I get it. I’m going back to bed. Goodnight” Yugyeom turned and went back in to his room. I let out a deep sigh of relief. “Don’t be scarred” he hugged me. “You should feel my heartbeat, I was so shocked” I buried my face in his chest. “Me too” he chuckled. “I’m going to my room. Goodnight” I went on my toes and pecked his lips. “Hmph” he pouted while still holding my hand. “What?” I asked him. He looked at me with puppy eyes. “Okay, come” I pulled him in to my room.