Chapter 14 “His jacket & chicken”

What?IgotYou

Alice’s pov

“Now that you guys are split in groups you can begin, good luck” Mr. Park smiled at us. I was the leader of my group and was very excited to begin. As this was our last shot, I wanted to bring the whole group with me to debut. “Guys wait, before you begin we have a surprise for you” the secretary came with a camera crew behind her. We bowed and greeted them. They showed us to sit on the bench. “Now last week you guys were a part of your own reality show, you guys grabbed a lot of attention, now there won’t be a hidden camera anymore for this week, but it will continue filming your trajectory” the secretary explained to us. “BHAW! OMG HAahaha, what should I do?” Woojoo and Namjoo became embarrassed and hit their faces. I was kind of happy, at least I could see what I did the last few days. “Now we only would show you the recap of the last week, which won’t take long. The rest you can watch at home if you want”. It became dark and they played the video. I was laughing and becoming embarrassed, I’m glad my parents won’t see this. After the recap was done, they took us apart for individual interviews.

Episode 4 leader’s interview’

Alice’s interview

PD “We are only asking 2 questions, okay?”

Alice nodded. “Let’s start this” she clapped in her hands.

PD “How was it to see yourself again?”

Alice: “Bwhahahhaah, in 1 word embarrassing” she burst out in laughter.

Alice: “I mean compared to group B, from what I saw we barely practiced. I’m amazed to still be here but also sad. I wish Subin could have made it too. She’s really gifted. I’ll work hard for her and me. Maybe in the future Mr. Park would let us do an awesome sub-unit. Don’t cut that out” she pointed at the crew, who started to chuckle.

PD “Hahaha, you guys did practice of course, but you guys conversation were more entertaining. Next question: You regret something you did and wish we didn’t show it?”

Alice: “Does the whole thing count?” she starts to laugh.

*Staff burst into laughter with her*

Alice: “But on the other hand it was our real selves and I actually love that the people/ fans out there would get to know us for us, but I need to clear 1 one thing that ‘no ew’ wasn’t meant to be taken seriously for Zico. I respect him and his career, he’s an amazing rapper and I love Block B, I’m even an kitten. If you’re familiar with Block B that means that U-kwon is my bias. I like to apologize to Zico and Zicovas for the misunderstanding” Alice bowed and apologized.

PD “You sure are a k-popper, how many groups do you listen to?”

Alice: “Uhm above 25?” she starts to chuckle.

PD “I guess this was it for now, you may leave”

Alice jumps from the chair and bows

Alice “Hasta la vista” she left while waving

*The crew starts to laugh again*  

Bomi’s interview

PD “How was it to see yourself again?”

Bomi “It showed why I’m here. I’m glad”

PD “And for your team?”

Bomi “I have done my best for everyone, it makes me proud as a leader to see most of them back. I will be sure I get them through this time too”

PD “Sounds as your goal, I’ll be reading one comment for you, give your honest opinion okay?”

*Bomi nodded*

PD “Sometimes it seems as if group B is too prefect, I mean their teamwork. But when Bomi had said that only in the practice room they helped each other. I was shocked and now I’m curious as well. I’m glad the new girl didn’t end up in drama, what do you have to say about this commentator?”

Bomi “I’m glad too, or she wouldn’t still be here, and I did what is suspected from a leader. Group A would’ve been an actual competition if the leader actually had been more professional. I feel bad that we lost some great vocals, for her unprofessionalism”

PD “If it was up to you who from group A would you’ve preferred to go through?”

Bomi “I don’t hate Alice, she’s talented but I think Wendy should have gone through. I think it was unfair towards her. I’m glad SM took her”

PD “How do you know that?”

Bomi “We became friends of course. Am I done? I need to return back, they can’t function without me”

Bomi stood up and bowed and left the studio.

Top comments^

123lovekpop: There’s a difference between bashing and advising. I don’t like this Bomi girl now. I may seem like I’m too much sided with group A, but seriously Bomi is a bigger than Wendy. Her being friends with Wendy doesn’t give her the right to lie. We clearly saw how Wendy was acting towards the two and then destroyed their group materials, what does her talent mean if her attitude is nasty? I ‘m glad and thankful to JYP for making this program as real as possible.

Pfffneedabreak: Maybe I should be the last one to comment about this topic, but I’m glad Alice pointed out her mistake and apologized. I see her in a different light now. Fighting Alice.

Gotarmyangel: Bomi, I imagined you different, disappointed in your way of answering. That’s why I guess I’m more  sided to group A. Their style is more looser compared to group B. I need to disagree with Bomi. I don’t want a professional fake B** acting different in front of the camera as my idol. If so I can do it too, where can I sign in? I’m pretty broke right now and would love to be the center of attention for my outstanding acting!! :P

Beepwow’: Papa Park bring Subin pleas back, I miss her. Alice seems so lonely without her other half. Even though she was bubbly at the interview and made me laugh.

Iscream4pop: Alice must’ve done something right to deserve the choice of getting chosen, normally it’s always the leader that receives all the fault. I like how open she is and admits she only wants to work with Subin in the future, I’m looking forward for that too. Wendy going to SM actually made me happy, they are  more her style of thinking than the other companies who look at your talent and PERSONALITY.

Whatpsst: Is it true that Alice got harassed the night they moved in the dorm? I was shocked to hear this and hope it’s not true.

123lovekpop: @Whatpsst, Yes, too bad it’s true, I heard it was those Zicovas that had set this thing up.

                Whatpsst:@123lovekpop That is what I call insane, the girl only said ‘ew’, they need to be arrested, for real.

Buingbuing: @Whatpsst I was shocked too, she even got a minor concussion from that. Thank god for the boys of Got7 and YG that were in the neighborhood.

Alice’s pov

“Yah, we should practice for real” I said while entering the training room. “Wae unnie? We can talk about V and I want to sing too” Woojoo . “Yah Woo, that was embarrassing. Imagine if he saw that, he would always know me as one of his crazy fans that’s coocoo after him” I cupped my face in my hands. They laughed. “Okay, let’s begin, I liked this beat the moment I heard it” I walked behind the computer and clicked on the song. “Ooh sounds fun” Namjoo showed me thumbs up. “Then we’re doing this one?” they both nodded. “Let’s start writing then, where’s paper? Argh!! O here” I chuckled while handing out the papers. We started looking everywhere after a while “I’m blank” Namjoo said. “Me too” me and Woojoo said at the same time. “I let the beat play until we have one word on these papers” I said determent.

Subin’s pov

“What? I’ve won the wildcard? Means I’m back in the competition?” I was amazed. “Yes and to make this fair for you, you’ll be in both teams, but you’ll start tomorrow. They don’t know a thing. Please keep it a secret” Mr. Park smiled at me. “Of course. Thank you sir” I shook his hand. “I’m glad to have you back. I was sad when you didn’t make it” he messed my hair up. I chuckled while fixing my hair. “I’ll be going than, thank you very much I won’t disappoint you ever again” I walked through the halls on my way to the elevator, smiling way too much. I got in the elevator. “Subin?” I turned and saw Mark. “Oh hello” I slightly bowed. “Good seeing you again. You seem happy, what did Alice ask you to marry her?” he joked. “I wish” I pouted playfully. He laughed. “Ouch, leaving no chance for others I see” he smiled at me. I hoisted my shoulders. “Oh before I forget, I need to say this, Alice needs to be contacted with her dad. We need to inform him about something” I said to him. His expression turned concerned at me. “You got time right now? We could grab a coffee in a café nearby” he invited me. I nodded.

-At the café-

“Careful, it’s hot” he handed me the cup. “Thank you Mark-shi” I took the cup from his hand. He smiled in return. “I don’t know how to say this but, Alice thinks her dad is still living with her mom in Europe” he stopped with drinking and as if trying to replay what I just said in his head. “This is bad, I uhm, wow I don’t know what to do” he ruffled his hair. “It was bugging me quite a bit, but that is actually motivating her to bring her life on a better path. She wanted to succeed so that her mom could see her gifted talent” I said while looking down at my cup. “Is it okay if I call someone that could explain this better to her father?” he asked, I nodded.

Not much later he came back. “Okay he’ll be coming in a second. This would break her heart” he said while sitting back. “Thanks for looking out for her, you’re truly a good friend” he squeezed my hand. I smiled while avoiding eye contact with him.

Don’t blame me, he’s way too hot. I almost forgot this was a serious situation. Not much later I saw B.I. walking through the door. Why did you have to be Alice’s cousin? I breathed slowly. This was more important than my fangirl feelings. “How you doing Mark?” Hanbin greeted Mark first, crap his beautiful voice. “Nice seeing you again, Subin right?” he bowed. I nodded and bowed back. This is going to be hard. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me, next to Mark. “Don’t mind me if I might smell a bit like sweat, we were in the middle of practicing” He explained while looking my in the eyes. Aaaaaaargggggghhhhh, I’m this close to exploding, this dude is making me arrgghhh. I looked at my cup again, my whole face was getting red. He’s here for his niece he better pay attention. I took a deep breath and explained him the situation. Hanbin nodded in understanding. “From me he didn’t hear yet, did Mr. Park say something already?” he asked. I looked at mark who hoisted his shoulder up. “I think we need to let him explain, we just need to inform him about the situation. I can add things up, should we do that?” he asked me and Mark. “Anything for Alice” I said while Mark nodded. “Okay, where can I contact you or you me?” he asked me. My hand automatically went for my phone and gave it to him. He smiled and showed me the lock screen. I became embarrassed and unlocked the phone, he exchanged numbers with me. “Mark let us know when we could speak with Mr. Park as soon as possible, I’m going back to practice. Break is over. See you later bro, nice seeing you Subin” he bowed slightly and slowly his figure disappeared.

“Let me bring you at least to the bus stop” Mark grabbed me by my hand and showed me the way. I guess he noticed that I was way in the clouds to actually realize what is happening on earth.

Alice’s pov

“Oempf it’s late already, I’m happy we could’ve at least get started with practicing the dance” I said proudly while stretching. “Ugh composing is hard with no inspiration, are you going to ride with us Alice?” Namjoo asked while grabbing her stuff. “Nope it’s okay. I’ll pull an all-nighter tonight. I want to compose something and practice those stunts” she nodded in understanding. “If anything happens call us” she said while waving goodbye. “Bye unnie, remember to eat something” Woojoo hugged me. “I’ll do” I yelled as she ran after Namjoo. I sighed, starting to practice the stunts again. It was harder in the beginning my arm was hurting. I sighed and bared the pain. It just needs to get used to it back. I want this to be perfect.

Oppa’s pov

I yawned and looked at the clock, it’s late already. I grabbed my bag and was heading outside when I heard music coming from the practice room. I looked through the door and saw through the mirror Alice laying on the ground breathing heavily. I panicked and opened the door and ran inside. “Alice” I slid on the ground next to her. She opened her eyes big and looked at me before chuckling. “Hello” she sat straight. I noticed her sweat running from her forehead downwards. “Are you okay? There’s nothing wrong with you?” I asked shyly while rubbing my neck avoiding looking at her. “I’m fine I was just taking a short break” she chuckled. “Ow can you show me how to do this move?” she stood up and I followed her. She showed our M countdown video of ‘follow me’ I nodded. She smiled happily at me, “Wait, let me go grab a bottle of water first, you can begin with stretching” she walked out of the room. I took my jacket of, and started to stretch. I noticed a half bar of chocolate. She didn’t eat yet, I grabbed my phone and ordered enough food for her.

“I’m back” she came in. “Here” she threw a bottle of water at me. “How long do you plan to stay here?” I asked her. “Until I can do these stunts perfectly, mind accompanying me?” she asked me. “Don’t worry, I’ll stay with you” I said to her. She smiled at me. “Auw, this stings” she hid her face. “What’s wrong?” I asked her concerned. “My lenses are killing me” she said while waving her hand in front of her eye. “You can take them out” I cupped my hands around her face and looked her in the eyes. “They’re pretty red” I let go. She went and grabbed her bag. “Wait for me” she smiled. “I will” I said to her. A few minutes after she left, I heard a knock on the door. “Here you go, practicing again?” the security guard asked me. I nodded while taking the bag of food from his hand. “Be careful, and I’m downstairs if you need anything” he left. Alice came after the security guard left. “Mmmm smells good, are you sharing?” she asked cutely pouting her lips, throwing her bag aside. “It’s all for you” I said to her. “Really? Thank you oppa” she hugged me while sitting next to me.

“Oooh chicken, you know me so well” she smiled while taking a bite of the chicken. “Here aaah” she held a piece of chicken for me to bite. I carefully took a bite from it. “That’s for you” she said. I took the piece of chicken from her hand. This reminded me of our first time alone together. “Hmm that was delicious. Thank you oppa” she smiled while handing me a tissue. “I feel sleepy now” she chuckled. “You want to go home? I’ll help you tomorrow with the stunts” I asked her. She nodded and stood up and turned the things off. I looked at the clock it was 3 in the morning. My eyes were getting tired.

“Let’s go” she tapped my shoulder. We walked our way out and waved the security guard goodbye. “We can wait for the bus or go walking, your choice” I suggested her. “Let’s walk it’s faster” she shuddered a little. I took my jacket off and took her bag while putting my jacket around her. It was freezing cold, but I’ll bare it for her. As long as she’s warm. “No oppa, I can’t let you freeze” She took my jacket off. “Nope, don’t worry. I don’t feel cold” I stopped her. “I’ll just use my towel” she grabbed her bag from my shoulder and handed me my jacket. I quickly put it back on and pulled her into my arms and hugged her from the back. “This’s a better solution, now we both wont freeze” I felt her tensed body calmed down ad leaning against me. “But what if someone sees us?” she whispered worried at me. “Who will still be awake at this hour?” I asked her. She chuckled a little. “We are” she hugged my arms. We walked a bit awkwardly but it felt great to have her this close in my arms. “This is my place, o wait crap” she opened her bag and started to look everywhere. “What are you looking for?” I asked her worried. “They forgot to give me a house key, it would be sad if I wake them up” she bit her under lip.

“Come” I grabbed her by her hand. She followed me “What? No, I can’t stay at your dorm, with 7 guys?” she said when she realized where I was bringing her. “You used to live here a short while ago” I reminded her. She looked at me with big eyes. “Really, what for a girl am I?” she hugged herself embarrassed. “What kind of guys do you think we are. It was just temporarily until they were done working at your dorm” I quickly explained. She chuckled a little at how I freaked out. “One night won’t kill” she said while holding my arm. I opened the door and we tiptoed our way to her old room which became mine now. “Here” I handed her some clothes of my and a towel and showed her the bathroom. I grabbed some blankets of my own and put on the couch in the living room. Not much later she passed by looking all cute in my clothes with the towel on her head. I quickly went and took a shower before finishing and laying down on the couch.

I felt as if I was crushing on someone, I quickly stood up. “Why are you here? You should be sleeping in my bed” I stood up quickly. She sat straight and shook her head. “It’s your bed, I’m perfectly fine sleeping here” I suddenly grabbed her and carried her on my shoulder, it was quite difficult because she was trying to get off my back. I successfully got her in the room and put her down on the bed. She stood up and I held her slowly putting her back on the bed. “It’s okay, it’s just one night” I said to her. she sighed. “But I feel guilty seeing you sleeping on the couch” she sighed. “You make it sound as if I’m on punishment, you know what I’ll stay with you until you fall asleep okay?” she slowly nodded. She laid while covering me with the blankets too. I sat next to her and studied her as she slowly dozed off into sleep. I slowly moved to get off when she surprised me by hugging me by my waist. “Oppa protect me” she whispered to me. I turned and hugged her while kissing her head. “I will” I whispered back before dozing slowly off in sleep myself.