Chapter 10 "Bad news"

What?IgotYou

Alice pov~

Young-ne ran after me and hoisted me up. “Now you can’t run away, look I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings but until we get there, I won’t give you an answer” he said to me while carrying me on his back. This is hopeless, I sighed and waited until we got there. He carried me into  a beautiful  qui et park. He stopped in front of a bench and putted me down.

“What do you think?” he asked with a smile. “It’s beautiful and relaxing, but why are we here?” I asked him enjoying the smell of beautiful nature, it’s was so relaxing. “I wanted to share with you my secret spot, where you can calm down, you will notice that you’ll use this spot a lot” he said to me while gazing at the stars. “Thank you” I smiled at him while sitting on the bench next to him.

“It’s so beautiful here, how did you find this spot?” I asked him after a long silence. “I come here all the time when I need to write songs or practice, I can concentrate better here than at my own house” he answered me. “So I see, what kind of songs do you write?” I asked him. “ Whatever my inspiration tells me to write, I’m actually an underground rapper” he said. “Really?! Come on let me hear” I turned my head giving him 100% of my attention.

He freestyled for me, “Till there” he said looking shy at the ground. I smiled at him “Wow, I didn’t expect to hear such a powerful rap from this cute face” I pinched his cheeks “It’s good for now, I think in the future I will become your number one fan” we laughed and kept on talking.

We kept on talking, getting to know each other better until he got a phone call. “Hahaha, no she’s with me, I’ll bring her home” with that he looked at me with a smirk. “Guess someone has a curfew from now on” he laughed at me while picking our bags up. “Wait, I don’t want to leave yet, I really like it here” I crossed my arms to make my point. “There is someone from your family waiting on you, come on I can give you a piggyback ride”.

“Who?” I asked. He bent in front of me and waited for me to get on his back. “Yah! Let’s go and see”. In a short period of time we arrived at got7’s apartment. Jackson came running and hugged me. “You know how worried I was, I thought something bad happened to you” he whispered in my ears. “Yah, act normal nothing bad can happen to me, I’m a tough cookie” I pushed him a side and went in. “Yo cookie” a familiar voice called me from their living room. “Oh My Gosh!!” I ran towards him to hug him.

“Han Bin!!!!” I yelled, excited to see my cousin. “Bambi!!!” he yelled also happy to see me. “You greet other men excitedly but your own husband you treat coldly” Jackson commented. “Yah he’s her cousin” Jr defended. “What are you doing here? If I knew you would come and visit I would’ve come home more earlier”. “Duh I almost freeze to death outside. Actually the reason I’m here is…”he didn’t finish his sentence.

He looked right into my eyes and that’s when I knew something bad had happened. He came closer and hugged me. “Bambi ,it’s about your mom” he whispered in my ears. “What happened to umma?” I asked scared of his answer. “Aunt got into a car accident. She’s in a coma”. “What??” that’s when my body went numb, darkness embracing me.

Got7 pov-

“Bambi!” Han Bin screamed. “ALICE!!!!” we all screamed in unison when we saw that Alice had passed out. We never thought that she’ll take the news this hard. “Someone get some water and a towel, fast!” JB said panicked. Yugyeom immediately ran to get the supplies. Mark helped JB put Alice in Youngjea’s bed. After a few minutes, we stopped panicking when we saw Alice open her eyes.

Alice pov-

“What’s up sleeping beauty” I opened my eyes and saw Young-ne greeting me with a big smile on his face. “Yah, sleeping beauty my , she already has a husband” Jackson said. I couldn’t help but chuckle at these two idiots. “Bambi are you okay?” Han Bin pushed the two aside and came closer. He looked at me with worried eyes. That’s when I remembered what happened. I couldn’t stop my tears. “Is…Is m-my m-mo-m…” I couldn’t finish my sentence because Han Bin pulled me into a hug. “Aunt’s still in a coma, uncle told me to tell you that he already ordered a ticket. You’ll be leaving for Holland the day after tomorrow”.    

-The next day- In the office of JYP-

“Good morning Alice” JYP greeted me when I came into his office. “Good morning Mr. Park” I bowed. Masterham, Alex and Young-ne entered, bowed and sat down. “So Alice, what did you want to talk with me about?” JYP asked me. “I came to tell you that I cannot proceed on this project, sir” I said. “What do you mean by that?” Masterham asked me. Alex, Masterham and JYP were confused. Except Young-ne, who was completely aware of my situation. “I’m resigning, because my mom has gotten involved into a car accident and ii-ss i-in a…” I broke down in tears. “No need to explain, I understand. It’s too bad that we need to let you go. We haven’t seen your full potential but for such a reason we can fully understand” JYP said while hugging me.

“Don’t worry, don’t think you lost your opportunity. You can come back whenever you’re ready” JYP assured me,  I cried my eyes out. Aside that my beloved mom is in a coma, I needed to also leave my opportunity to build my career behind. JYP let me go. I suddenly felt someone else embrace “Stay strong sunshine” Young-ne kept on whispering words that comforted me.