Chapter 9

What?IgotYou

“Did you have fun today?” Alex asked me while we were walking outside. “ Yes , everyone is so nice to me, I feel like I’m at home, I’m really thankful for that” I was smiling like an idiot. “They really are blessed kids, don’t worry, you’ll have the best time working here. I can assure you that. Guess you need to be here to wait for the bus, have a safe trip home, goodnight Alice” he waved me goodbye. “ Thank you Alex, have a safe ride” I waved back.

I sat on the bench. The bus should arrive in 3 minutes. I took my phone out and dialed home. Hmm, that’s strange nobody’s picking up. I looked up and saw that the bus was coming. The bus seemed pretty full, I guess it’s time that everyone was coming off from work, I got in and managed to find a spot where I could hold on to something. The bus started to ride when suddenly, the bus hit the brakes because a car cut in front of it. A lot of people that were standing fell on each other, making me fall too, but someone caught me by my waist on time. “You okay?” he asked me. By his voice I knew exactly who he was.“ Yes, thank you for catching me” I smiled at Young-ne.

 “I’m going to die, I’m going to die, planet earth just fell on me!!” a young dude yelled in the bus. The people in the bus started to laugh. I looked over at the situation and saw that a woman had fell on him. The woman was just a little obese and embarrassed. I didn’t hesitate a moment and came closer to her and offered to help.  “Aigoo, I’m okay” the woman said to me embarrassed. I grabbed her arm and started to pull her up but the bus started to ride again, making me and her fall again. I quickly got up and helped her again, but it wasn’t easy, I must’ve hurt my arm when I fell.

“Let me help you Miss” I looked at her with concerned eyes hoping she won’t see that I hurt myself. “Okay” she said. “Let me help too” when another pair of hands came to help the lady. Together we got her up and grabbed the fruits that fell. “No young lady, no need to help me anymore, you did enough” she said while her voice sounded like she could cry any minute. “Don’t worry, we’re almost done” I smiled at her while holding the bag with fruits. “Thank you Miss, and here take this as form of my gratitude” she handed us apples. “My pleasure, are you sure you aren’t hurt anywhere?” I examined her looking if she didn’t hurt herself anywhere. “I’m so much better now thank you, don’t worry about me enjoy your day” she smiled at me before getting off.

“Thank you for helping me pull her up” I thanked Young-ne. “No thanks, I couldn’t watch you make a fool out of yourself” he said. “I wasn’t making a fool out of myself, I got her almost up” I hit him playfully. “Yeah sure, I saw you breaking down in sweat” we started to laugh. “Hey, this is our stop” I pulled him by his arms and we got out of the bus.

“So, it was fun today helping that lady, I feel so proud of us but this is my street. I’ll see you tomorrow” I said to him. “Hmm yeah” he hugged me before walking in the opposite way. “Bye oppa!!” I screamed at him, making him turn around to wave back at me. But then he bumped into a bike. Lol, score I thought to myself.

Young-ne pov~

“Bye oppa” Alice screamed at me. I was shocked she called me oppa, I turned around to wave at her goodbye when suddenly a bike bumped into me. Umph, luckily I grabbed the steering wheel before falling down. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see you, I’m such an idiot, I’m sorry I didn’t hurt you right?” the girl on the bike kept asking and apologizing. “Hahaha, it’s okay, but play along for a sec” I said while I saw from the corner of my eye Alice approaching us. “AAAAAAHHHH, AIGOO, AIGOO, I think I broke my leg” I yelled out. Alice came running to me. “ Omg, did I hurt you that bad, o my gosh I’m so sorry” the girl from the bike started to panic. “Are you okay?” Alice came kneeling on the ground next to me. “AAAAHHHH, IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO BAD” I grabbed her arm and held it tight looking deep into her eyes. “Calm down, where are you hurt?” Alice asked me worried.

“Here, right here, it needs love” I held my hand against my heart and pouted my lips. “Aissh” Alice sissed and got up while kicking my leg. The girl from the bike started to giggle as she helped me getting up. “Go after your girl” She giggled at me before getting on her bike. “Thank you” I bowed to her before running after Alice.

Alice pov~

Argh such a jerk. I thought he was hurt for a sec but he just was playing a mean joke with me. I was walking back home when suddenly someone started following me. “Yah, how can you leave me broken and hurt back there?”.

“ I have the power too” I said sarcastically.  He started to laugh. Does he think I’m funny? I was dead serious. “Yah, why are you laughing? I wasn’t joking you know.” I was looking at him mad right now. He stopped laughing and grabbed my arm, dragging me. “Wait where are we going?” I asked him, he turned around and was quiet as his grip became tighter.

I was scared as the sky became darker. I started to pull my hand from his grip, but no success. He won’t let me go. “At least give me a clue jerk” I said. He turned around and smiled at me. “Don’t call me a jerk or you’ll regret it” he said. Is this dude out of his mind?? I tickled him making him let go of my arm. I turned around and began to run back home

Meanwhile……….

Got7 pov~

“Come in you can wait for Alice here”  Jr brought in a nice looking guy. “I told you guys too not let her go home by herself” Jackson was more worried than everyone walking back and forth. “Can’t we just call her?” he asked again for the 200th time. “Guys, calm down she’s on her way, maybe she went to the grocery shop or something” Mark said. “She’s more than an hour late, and she won’t pick up her cell” the guy said.

“I’ll go and look if she got lost, she needs to know” Bambam said while grabbing his jacket. “Wait, I’ll go with you, then we can use the van since it’s getting dark” Jb said walking behind Bambam leaving the house.

They got in the van and started to ride down the road, still no Alice to be found. “I wish we can find her ” Jb said with a sigh. “Hmm, I hope nothing bad happened to her” Bambam said ruffling his hair. They drove the whole bus route and back, looking at the grocery shop, but no luck. “Wait, isn’t that J and noona?” Bambam’s eye caught a couple in the line to get in the club. Jb pulled over and turned to see where Bambam is pointing

“Alice, thank god she’s okay. But didn’t J leave yesterday, what is he doing here?” Jb was confused and kept looking at them, something didn’t seem right. Since when did Alice cut her hair. He squinted to look closer, at that moment the girl face turned around, Jb eyes became big.

 “Just don’t tell anyone” Jb said to Bambam……..