Chapter 5 "meeting my neighbors"

What?IgotYou

We were on our way to the appointment with the CEO of JYP entertainment. We got there and I saw Miss A just coming out of the building. I literally froze at how pretty, no, beautiful they were. In Korean: “ You’re cute, I like you’re outfit” they said smiling at me. I stood there and blushed did they just tell me I’m cute?!. Then someone dragged me inside and told me not to be star struck. If that was easy? JYP Ent. was filled with artist that I love to listen too. The person who brought me here kept on dragging me till we were in the elevator. The elevator was filled with members of 2pm. O.O I literally thought this was a dream. I was in a mental coma right now. I was staring at each one of them, for quit a long awkward moment, when Chan sung came really close to my face and said; “Yaaaa, you have really pretty eyes, are u new here?” I shook my head no. “We’re here say goodbye”: the lady interrupted. I swear I would have beat her up if 2pm wasn’t watching.

We came to the appointment room and I just sat trying to get my head cooled before I went ape on this girl. When 3 guys came in and bowed to me and sat down and kept looking at me waiting for me to say something. I got shy and bowed my head. Then JYP came in and started to laugh at me, saying: “ I didn’t know they found a new replacement for me this fast”. My eyes widened and I realized I was sitting at his spot. I immediately stood up and bowed to him and sat somewhere else down. “ So you guys can already see with whom you will be working with on this song” he laughed. “This is the famous Alice Han, she just won best chorographer award and has worked with Jabbawokeez, so a beautiful pretty girl with lots of talent ,please protect and guide her. Thank you” then he looked at me “Alice these are your co workers, Masterham, Alex and Young-ne.” I smiled and bowed to each one of them.“You guys will be working together on creating a dance for got7 ‘A’ make the best of it, okay?”. We nodded our heads. “okay, Alice come and meet the boys”. There was a lot going by in my mind, I need a break to just come back to earth. I followed JYP to the practice room where got7 was.

The guys stood up as soon as we made our entrance, they politely greeted and bowed to JYP and me, one of them almost fell. I giggled at him. Then I had 14 eyes imprinted on me. “Hello guys, this is your new choreographer, get to know her and don’t disappoint me, good luck” JYP said before leaving the room. Someone tapped on the floor indicating me to sit next to him. We were sat in a circle, I sat next to Jb and Jr. I felt awkward as everyone was looking at me and not saying a word. I looked around, the studio was really big and bright, I can’t wait to begin. Mark broke the silence by asking me where I was from, I didn’t look really Korean to him. I told him my dad is Korean and my mom Dutch, I was born in Korea Seoul but was raised in Holland. “Really?, Deabak!!” Bambam said. I totally blushed at his accent. Jackson made a weird ‘hmph’ sound but I didn’t care. I asked them how I should call them. Jackson said in a weird way: “You can call me oppa”. The boys began to laugh I just rolled my eyes when someone behind me said “or me?” I turned and found Yugyeom smiling. I told them I will call them by their stage names since it was easier for me and they agreed.

We talked for quiet an while and I got to know them better. They were pretty nice, energetic and funny. I became less awkward and more open to them. But I kinda got pissed off at some things that Jackson does. He knows he’s cute but totally love’s to show off, he just needs to chill and shut up. I’m sorry but Jackson talks a lot ,too much, and he always interrupts the others in the middle of their sentence. That is just disrespectful. But other than that he is really talented and makes you laugh a lot. I was suddenly asked by Jb in which year I was born. I told him in the 1996. Bambam started to fake cry and shouted: “She is my noona, aniyooo and I had such high hopes for the two of us”. I started to laugh at his cuteness. I wish Shasha was here to see this, she would totally love Bambam since he was her bias. I felt an arm around me and the person saying to me: “Well how about you date me huh?”. “O, please I have a boyfriend” I said looking at Jackson, who took his arm off me. Then mark teased me with: “Really? Or was that just to get rid of Jackson?” and the others began to laugh. “I would have done the same thing though” he added. Jackson acted like nobody really liked him and I just started to laugh at his acting.