Chapter 7 'episode 1'

What?IgotYou

Hidden camera episode 1. 17 February 2015 08.30 am practice room JYP.

Group B

The girls just arrived

Bomi “Argh, it’s so early. Is everybody here?”. 1,2,3,4,5… she was counting everyone including herself. “6!” Joy came in running. “Okay, we’re completed let’s begin with the warmup” Bomi said to the others. They started to stretch and warm up their voices.

Group A

Just 1 girl showed up so far

Alice turns the lights on. She puts her things aside and starts to warm up. “GOOD MORNING!!” Subin yells when she enters. Alice looks at her surprised before laughing. “Good morning” she responds. She puts her stuff away before sitting in front of Alice on the ground leaning against the mirror. She keeps on starring at Alice. “I know I’m flawless” Alice chuckles at her. “I woke up like this” Subin sings. “I woke up like this, We flawless ladies tell em. Say I look so good tonight, GOD DAMN GOD DAMN GOD DAMN!!” they started to sing together. “Okay, why are you so happy?” Alice asked her while continuing with her warm up. “My bias just saved me” Subin answered while stretching. “Really, who’s your bias?” Alice asked curiously.

Let’s keep that a secret ladies, you’ll be thankful later.

Group B

The girls started to practice their song. “It’s turn my swag on and make it a C instead of A” Ji-u said to Joy. They try it out and agree with each other that it sounds better. “From the start” Bomi says while putting the song on again. They practice the song again to re-arrange some notes.

Looking good ladies, let’s see if group A became as serious as this.

Group A

“WENDY, we shine the light on whatever’s worse” Subin sang. “You’re tryna fix something, but you can’t fix what you can’t see. It’s the soul that needs the surgery” Subin and Alice harmonized finishing the song. “Where is she?” Alice asked while looking at the clock. Subin hoisted her shoulders up. “Maybe we should call her, do you have her number?” Alice asked Subin. “Never, don’t want a virus in my phone” Alice cracked up. *BTS’s ‘the stars’, starts to play* “You’re an army too?” Subin asked Alice who started to sing along. She nodded. “ME TOO” they hugged each other while jumping up and down. It seemed like they forgot that they were practicing. “ALL NIGHT LONG, kasanaru MOONLIGHT, ALL NIGHT LONG, takanaru GOOD NIGHT, ALL NIGHT LONG, ALL NIGHT LONG, ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT LONG” they were singing along. “Man I love his deep voice, makes my hormones have a war” Alice hid her slightly red face. Subin chuckled “I know what you mean”. *Tinashe’s ‘2 on’, followed* Alice started to dance along, Subin joined her till SchoolboyQ started to rap. She found a closet and puled 2 mysterious cardboard cutouts out. *Sistar’s ‘Ma boy’, was playing now*. “What’s that?” Alice asked her. “Tadaa, JJ project” Subin showed her.

Alice started to laugh. “Is that Jr?” she pointed at one of the cutouts. Subin nodded while laughing along. “Who’s this cutie?” Alice asked Subin. “Let me see” she dropped Jr’s cardboard on the ground. “Looks like JB, here is his name, yep it’s Jaebum” she confirmed. “Oh ma boy~” Alice started to sing while holding JB’s cardboard. Subin laughed at Alice’s silliness.*Hush from Miss A started* “Kiss, Kiss baby. Hush, hush baby” she started to dance ily with JB’s cardboard. “Give it to me give it too oh” Subin on her turn danced ily with Jr’s cardboard. Alice was rolling on the ground from the laughter. *Chris Brown’s ‘Wet the bed’ started to play*. “Woops” Alice stood up too pause her playlist. “Wait, I saw his concert and I know this dance, let’s move this” she kicked the cardboards aside and started to dance like Chris Brown. Alice’s eyes grew big “That’s quite hot” she chuckled. “Don’t let me dance alone” Subin pulled Alice too dance along.

You 2  better look out, there some extra eyes watching.

Group B

Everything still seems serous here

“It’s better if we mix it up, like a conversation maybe?” Minzy asked Dami. Dami nodded. “I think we need an adlib, what do you think?” Namjoo asked the others. “I don’t really like it, what if we harmonize instead, but I will do it 2 notes lower?” Ji-u asked her. Bomi and Joy nodded. “Let’s do  that” Namjoo underlined the parts. After a while they started to sing again. “Sounds better, now our stage presentation” Bomi said. Minzy mentioned a few ideas. And they practiced that.

Group A

“Hahahaah I swear V oppa can’t film” Alice pointed at the computer screen. “I want to dance with Jungkook” Subin pouted.

Let’s see what they are watching….. Ow BangTanBombs.

“It’s tricky” the girls were dancing along in the chairs. “What’s this?” Alice clicked on the message. “They are having a concert, omo I want to go” Subin shook Alice’s arm. “Let’s see if there are tickets for sale” Alice searched it up. “Yes, NOOOOOOOOOO!” Subin suddenly screamed. “How can it be sold out already?!” Alice pouted. “BOEHWHOOWHEOHWHEOWHWWOWHT^T” they cried out loud. “It’s your fault” Alice hits JB’s cardboard.

To save you guys an headache let’s take a look at the normal ones.

Group B

 “Okay everyone nice job, it’s break time” Bomi stopped the music. “Argh my neck is all swollen” Namjoo held her neck. “You need cold water” Minzy said to her. They walked out of the room with the others following them.

14.30 JYP building. Break time is over

Group B

“Is everyone back?” Bomi asked. “Yes” the others answered. “How’s your neck?” Joy asked Namjoo. “Much better” she showed her a thumb up. “Okay, guys attention. Let’s go through the dance from yesterday” Bomi said. “We’ll start slowly 1,2,3 those steps should look heavier, yep like that”

As expected they’re practicing

Group A

“Sleeping beauty is still not here” Subin said while entering with Alice following her. “Shall we go through the dance than, we can do it completely since you can pick it up faster”

It seems like a miracle had happened after break time.

*(‘Boom boom pow’ by Black eyed peas starts to play)* “12345678 turn, dap da dap, boom boom punch” Alice was giving instructions.

Let’s let them practice in peace.

16.35 JYP building

Group B

“Aish, it hurts a little” Dami exclaimed in pain. “Let me see” Bomi kneeled and looked at the injury. “It’s a little red, Minzy help me carry her on the bench, everyone else take 5” Minzy and Bomi carried her to the bench and laid her there. Namjoo came with the first aid kit. “Anyone knows what this is?” Bomi asked while holding the tube up. “Looks like pain reliever, let’s use it” Minzy answered her. Bomi massaged her knee and applied the cream before wrapping it in a band aid. “Looks good, okay rest for now. Guys break is over, let’s rehearse everything we know”

Get well soon Dami

Group A

“Who would you date from Got7?” Subin asked Alice. They were laying with their backs leaned against the mirror. “Uhm I think for looks Mark, personality Bambam or Jackson” Alice answered. “Mark is already mine, Bambam is too young which leaves Jackson, but I don’t like you two together. What about JB?” she asked her. “JB?? Why JB?” Alice asked her. “Then you guys can become a power couple BOOM, imagine leader with leader dating” Subin answered excited. “I want to date my bias V, done” Alice chuckled. “That’s what we all want darling” Subin ruffled her hair. “Choose V or Jackson” she asked Alice. “V of course, choose Kookie or Mark” Alice asked Subin. “Argh that’s difficult I can’t” she gave up. “You got too, I did it” Alice responded. “Pff your choices were easy”  Subin hit her playfully. “Your right then choose Bobby or Sungjae” she asked Subin. “Easy, Sungjae” Subin answered in a few seconds.

 “Why?” Alice asked her a bit curious. “I don’t really like Bobby’s style, I’m more a B.I. type of girl” she leaned on Alice’s legs. Alice laughed “I like Bobby’s style, he’s like the life of the party”. Subin looked at her with big eyes “Sounds like you know him, anyway your turn choose uhmm.. Minho or Zico?”. “Zico? No ew” Alice covered after realizing that she said that out loud. Subin started to laugh out loud “Don’t worry, he didn’t hear that”. “Let’s go back to practice” Alice pushed Subin from her leg.

Or maybe he did. Just go back to practice.

21.00 JYP Building

Group B

“Good job everyone, let’s wrap it up. Tomorrow will see what we’ll do with the dance, when Dami comes back from the doctor” Bomi said before they got up from the circle they were sitting in. Everyone grabbed their things. “Bye everyone” Minzy and Namjoo were the first to leave. Ji-u helped Dami walk out. Bomi and Joy were the last to leave.

Group A

*Troublemaker’s ‘Troublemaker’ playing in the background* “Rock, paper scissors” they showed their hands to each other. “Yes, I get to be Hyuna” Alice jumped. They started to dance until they accidently kissed each other. “OMG” Subin wiped her lips. “Don’t tell me I’m your first kiss” Alice chuckled. “Still, I don’t want it to be a girl” she pouted. “You have soft lips though” Alice . “Yah, I’m gone” Subin grabbed her bag. “Wait for me jagi~~” she while turning everything off before leaving the room.

The end?? Till next episode.

Top comments ^

Kpopbarbiedoll_:

Love Alice and Subin. They’re so different from any other trainees. Too bad Alice,  I’m already married to V :P

Bubble-pop-002:

The difference between these two groups OMG. I wonder who was peeking at them but who’s Wendy?? Hope to see her in the next episode. Can’t wait for this girl group to debut, hope AlicexSubin are in it.

Smartiekp-:

“Zico? No ew”=> priceless. XD

Gotarmyangel:

Alice and Subin are just like me. It’s so JJ project’s fault. T^T thanks to them the tickets are all sold out.XD

Beepwow’:

“You have soft lips though” HAHAHA LMFAO. Alice sounds so experienced ;).