Chapter 3 “ I must be dreaming”

What?IgotYou

Maybe I dialed wrong number, or my cousin is just playing with me. It can’t be that JYP was trying to contact me more than 1 time. I decided to call J and forget about what happened just a sec ago. *tring……..tring……..tring…* He isn’t picking up. Hmph maybe he is just sleeping, I will sent him a text message ‘hey baby, I  guess you’re a sleep , well sleep tight xoxoxoxo I miss you A.’ At 3 am my phone was ringing I picked up half asleep thinking it is J that wanted to wish me goodnight. “Ja baby?{yes baby?} kan je niet slapen zonder mij als beer?{can you not sleep without me as your teddy bear?}”  

 “Excuse me, is this the phone number of Alice Han?” I heard a female voice ask me. I sat up on my bed and took my phone off my ear and stared at the screen. My eyes widened, it was that weird number  from Korea. I became a little bit nervous. “Yes it is, who am I talking to?” “I am a secretary of JYP Entertainment, and we contacted you for a job offer as choreographer.” “uhmmm oke?” “ We will send you a letter with the ticket and info in 2 days” “in what? And what about my school?” “ Don’t worry we will handle everything” “for who am I doing/making the choreo?” “for more information you will be hearing from our CEO” “oke..” “ thank you very much for accepting this offer, we will been seeing you in 3 days, have a nice trip, goodbye.” What just happened? In 3 days? Where? Did I just accept this? I just thought it was a lame joke.

I couldn’t sleep anymore, thinking of it will be true that I be in Korea in about 3 days. This s*** must be a prank. I looked at my phone and saw I had 4 new messages. Shasha: yo girl u need to tell me 2morrow everything about u and j ;) u know I <3 u but not himJ.get some sleep. Naomi: will u be at school? I am at a competition and will see u the day after 2morrowL. Jonathan <3: olieboo, I will see u 2morrow.sleep tight, u got my lips. 144: you have 9 new voice mails. please dial 144 to receive them.

 I put my phone away and got up and went to the kitchen, I searched  for something  to eat. I found appas beef jerky and decided to eat it on my way back to my room. It soon became morning and I got my school bag ready. Thank god I only got 3 subjects today so after school I will go out with Shasha and J. After school I went with Shasha to get slushies and we sat and talked about my week at America. She was surprised that me and J didn’t fight. I still didn’t get why they just wouldn’t drop it. That day he wasn’t himself. J came on his motorcycle to pick me up. You could see he was happy to see me but not Shasha, he didn’t even greet her. Before things got even more akward, I hugged  Shasha goodbye and got on J’s motorcycle.

2 days went by. I just came from school and my dad was crying to a letter. I sat next to him and saw the logo of jyp on the letter. My eyes widened when I saw a ticket too with it, s*** this wasn’t a joke. “Appa?” I asked “Is that for me?” referring to the letter that was getting wet because of his tears. He looked up at me with a smile on his face and hugged me saying :” you are going to get rich” -_- . “Appa!! I thought u were sad because of me leaving, aigoo” “aniyoo is a great opportunity to get a great rich succesful Korean son in law and it’s good way for you to forget about Jonathan” I gave up and took the letter from his hand and went to my room and began to pack , tomorrow I will be on the plane again. I already told J about the joke but I guess I need to tell him it’s all real. I took a picture of the ticket and send to J with #itwasn’tajoke L.

He called me right away, “You must be joking? Tell me this isn’t true.”  “ Yes it is” I replied  “Will u leave alone?” “Yes I only got 1 ticket” “so tomorrow huh? You will be leaving me, can I see you tonight? I want to say goodbye L”with a sad voice “yes of course” at that moment my dad came into my room with lemonade and asked with who I was on the phone in Korean, I told him with Shasha and ask him if I can spend the night with her. I felt bad about lying to my dad but it’s the only way to see J. He said it’s oke but I need to be back at 9 in the morning so that we can head to the airport. I just shook my head yes and called Shasha so she can pick me up, this will be the last time I get to see her. Since I don’t know how long I will be going……..