Chapter 18 'I hate this'

What?IgotYou

Woojoo’s pov

“Don’t worry oppa, you can lean on me. Just talk to her, I bet you just heard it wrong” I was walking with Bambam back home. I was feeling pretty tired. I suddenly saw from far a fight in our street. “What’s happening there?” I asked Bambam. “Bambam come help” Mark ran past us. We ran towards the fight. There was Jackson on top of JB, beating him up. “Jackson stop it” Mark came and tried to pull him from JB. “Hyung why are you like this?” Bambam helped Mark, Jr. turned and grabbed JB, pulling him away from Jackson. “Don’t, let him” he said weakly at Jr. “Hyung enough!” Bambam yelled at Jackson. Jackson turned angrily to them. 

“You knew about him and Alice?” he asked them both. Mark and Bambam looked at each other. “Tsh and I called you guys my friends” he walked away. “Jackson it’s not like that” Mark ran after him. “Woo I need to help, sorry you had to see this” Bambam grabbed my attention towards him back. I nodded slowly. I was speechless, this image of Jackson walking away. I won’t forget that. He wasn’t the fluffy Jackson that made everyone excited, he became scary just like Alice’s ex. Unnie should be careful. Bambam helped with JB, Jr. and him brought him to the house. You could smell the fresh blood, I saw his face. It was pretty badly beat up, I got chills. “What just happened?” I turned and looked at the ground where there was spits of blood and a box. I kneeled and grabbed the box.

 “Omo so beautiful” I looked at the shiny ring inside. “Woo” I heard someone call my name. I turned. Alice came running with Subin out of breath. “You saw them?” Alice asked out of breath. I nodded “They went with JB oppa inside and Jackson just walked away. Ow unnie I think this was meant for you” I gave her the box. Subin leaned against me. “Never ever again” she said while catching her breath and swallowing her spit. “I need to find Jackson” Alice unnie ran away. “Is that blood?” Subin unnie stood up from the ground. “Omo unnie your pants” I quickly helped her up. “How fast are you two?” 2pm oppa came running with Young jun. “Not fast enough, it turned ugly. Ew man let’s go wait at the dorm, bye Nickhun” unnie turned and walked away. Nickhun oppa stayed behind.

Alice’s pov

‘You made me discover a new type of love, the one that takes my breath away’ that was written under in the box. I was looking for Jackson everywhere, without breath and shaky legs. O Mark I saw him from far, I ran towards Mark, I found Jackson at the same time, he was standing and Jackson sitting on the bench. Cleaning his palms with a bottle of water. I ran towards them “Jackson” I stood close to the bench. Mark looked at me. “Don’t you dare touch her” Mark said angrily at him before leaving us two. I walked and stood in front of Jackson. “Keep walking” he said to me. “I won’t, just listen” he looked fiercely at me and stood up. “What? I’m sorry? I was going to tell you” I bowed my head. “Hmph, Alice I hope you enjoyed making a fool out of me” I shook my head. “How could you play with my heart like that? I swear you disgust me now” he turned and walked slowly away I followed his shadow. The only thing I could do right now is listen, I was wrong this time.

 How am I supposed to deserve his apology? He stood still, his finger pulled my chin up. “What?” I looked at him with big eyes. His eyes were red, a tear rolled down and fell on my chin. “I’m a human being too you know, all I wanted was for you to see me as a boyfriend. For you to be proud of me, be my reason to smile” he let my chin go. “I urgh, why can’t I just hate you” he shook his head and turned. I felt the tears falling. “Jackson I do like you but not that way, I just don’t want to lose you” I hugged him. he shook his head and pushed me from him. “Save it, be with him. He’s the one, don’t buy me BS anymore” I laid my hand on his shoulder. “Alice, stop it. Don’t be near me, don’t talk to me, I regret meeting you and falling in love with you, you mean nothing to me anymore” he walked away. I covered my mouth with my hands. I wanted to yell his name but I didn’t want to upset him anymore. I kneeled and cried, I didn’t expect to see him like that, it hurt me more.

JB’s pov

“Where’s Jackson?” I asked Jr. he looked fed up. “Hyung stop asking for him” he stood up with the bowl and walked away. Auw my lip was burning, I didn’t want to see my face in the mirror yet, I deserve to be like this. It’s worth it. “Come in, don’t faint if you see him” I heard Youngjae joke. “You have a guest hyung” I nodded, Alice came through the door. She stood still and looked at me shocked. “Is it that bad?” I asked her. She ran and hugged me. “I’m sorry oppa, for all of this I’m sorry” I hugged her back. “Put this on your face that would help with the swallowing, hey Alice” Jr. handed me an ice bag and rubbed Alice’s hair. I putted the bag against my face. Alice pulled a little back and sat next to me. “Auw, hey don’t worry. He’s just hurt” she held my hand and with the other she took the ice bag and placed it better on the wound. “Oppa it’s better if you lay down” I did as she asked me. She grabbed a chair and pulled it next to my bed. “Does it hurt?” she asked me. I shook my head. 

I lied, I was getting this terrible headache. Now that I laid down I could feel the pain. I looked up, tears were falling from her eyes. “Come” I sat up leaning against the wall, she came and leaned next to me. I hugged her. “He’s a strong boy, he didn’t mean that. he would talk someday with us. Be strong for him” she cried in my arms for a pretty long time. She cried until she fell asleep. I laid her head on the pillow and slowly got of the bed to change the ice in the bag. I heard the door open. “Are you home?” I asked him but Jackson walked past me to his room. I sighed and walked back in my room. “Oppa” Alice stood up and looked at me. “Omo oppa is something wrong?” she stood up and came near me. We heard noises next to us, Jackson was breaking things in his rooms. “He’s back?” Alice whispered to me. 

I nodded. “Yah, stop it. It’s my room too” Mark yelled at Jackson. I put my hands on Alice’s ears “We get it your heartbroken, but become like this. Jackson yah are you listening?! Jackson!” my room door flew open and hit me in my back, I lucky maintained my balance. “Hyung, we need to” Jackson came and saw Alice “Ow she’s here. Forget it” he turned and walked away. “Don’t tell me” Mark sighed before walking outside. Alice leaned and pecked my forehead. “I’ll come tomorrow” she walked away. I watched her disappear before my legs gave in and I fell on the ground from the pain.

Subin’s pov

“Hello” I bowed to our managers. “Is everyone already awake? We should get started” our girl manager Ms. Go walked in while the male’s manager Mr. Jong just smiled at me. “Ani, some are still tired unnie” I said while closing the door. “Wake them up” I nodded and walked to our room. Alice was still sleeping, I hated to wake her up but this time she stood up lifeless and walked to the living room. She bowed and sat on the ground. “What’s wrong with her?” manager jong asked. “We kind of had a situation yesterday” our manager sighed. “Get yourself together, you guys debuted that means every step of you is now followed. That means rules. Everyone needs to be together and 1 way is company home. Understand?” we nodded. She was something. “One other thing relationship is a no, no, I’m not going to ask who is in one but don’t look for one and break every relationship now. 

You guys need to focus on getting fans” I peaked at Alice, she was looking far away as if she was in another world. “Now for the fun part, your guys’ official fan page is open, and these are your gifts” he handed each of us a camera. “Boys make sure not to get your faces yet in it and everyone make a welcome video and thank the fans for this gift” I looked at the camera, great more cameras. “Okay this week practice as much you can from 8 till 8 minimum and finish the song, Friday we have photoshoots and girls’ debut stage at Mcountdown and Saturday we’re starting with the MV understand?” we nodded. “I made a copy for you to see” manager Jong was one of the attractive ones even better looking than the boys. “A moment” manager Go stood up, hope she gets fired.

 Something about her screams troublemaker. “Umpf really girls, my first day of work and one of you is behaving like a toddler. Who is Alice?!” she yelled at us. Woo tapped Alice on her shoulder. She looked lifeless at the manager. “Mr. Park wants to see you now, let’s go” Alice stood up and went to the room. “Can I go with her?” I asked the troublemaker looked like a witch to me. “You have better things to do”. She did not just “As being by her side is one of my principal thinsg to do” she looked annoyed at me. “She is pretty grown up, just worry about yourself. Alice come on!” she yelled. Minzy held my hand. I sighed before going to the kitchen. “Don’t let anyone out” troublemaker said to the boys’ manager. 

Alice’s pov
I was walking behind manager-nim towards the office of Mr. Park, her explaining to me why I was called was worse than Mr. Park’s last time. “We need to wait, don’t open your big mouth, better stay quiet” here she goes again. I turned and started to walk away. “Where are you going?” she asked me. “Bathroom unnie!” I yelled at her. I was just walking down the halls. Until I arrived in the cafeteria. I sat on one of the chairs and stared outside. 

-flash back-
It was raining. I was angry I failed again, how difficult is it to teach them I dropped my tray on the table and my bag on the ground. And started at the seat. “Here beautiful” Jackson pulled my chair a bit far and carefully placed me on the seat. He sat in front of me. “What? You’re not supposed to sit here” I said to him. “I never follow rules, see that makes me a badass” I chuckled. “No it doesn’t, you have a long road to become a badass” he leaned back in his seat. “You could say that, but I’ll get there” I rolled my eyes. “Alice” I looked at him. He leaned and smiled at me. “You’re a weirdo you know” I pushed him back with my hand. “I could have ate your hand if it wasn’t sweaty” he pulled a face. “My hands are not sweaty, says you just look at you” I pointed at him. “Whose fault is it, you made me dance a lot” I started to laugh. “That’s my job silly” 
End flashback-

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I felt someone hug me from behind. “Who?” I asked but got no answer. The tears couldn’t stop from falling I hid my face in my hands. The person let go and walked away. I turned with my blurry vision I saw him disappear. “Alice, finally. Come on” the manager appeared.

Jacksons’ pov.

There she was crying again, why can’t she? I went in the practice room and got the camera out. I sat on the ground and looked at the video I made the day on the roof. My only best day, my only day that she was mine. I looked again at the video. The tears flowed from my eyes. I hit my chest. “I want to hate you” I yelled at the camera before closing it and putting it away. “Hey Jackson” JB came walking in. “Hyung” I stood up. He stood in front of me. I hugged him. As much as I hate him for dating her, his hugs gave me comfort. He stayed quiet, I just hugged him. After a while I pulled back. “Thank you hyung” I turned and walked away. As I was making my way out Alice was being pulled by her manager, I need to forget her. I looked at her she wasn’t as bright, she was down. I walked past her without saying anything. “Jackson!” I heard her yelling my name. I kept walking away. “Let me go! Jackson wait” I walked even faster. I don’t want to see you anymore, I need to forget about you. I opened the door and walked away.

JYP’s pov

They pulled Alice in to my office. “I want to talk to him” she stood up when her manager pulled her back in the chair. “Get JB” I said to my secretary. “It’s okay if I only talk to Alice right now?” her manager stood up and excused herself. Alice looked far away and seemed to enter another world. “You called me sir?” JB came in. “She’s a mess help her” he didn’t hesitate and kneeled in front of her. She dropped on the ground and cried in his arms. I wiped away a tear that escaped from my eyes, maybe I should just work with them. When she was done she sat back, JB sat on the chair next to her. They were holding their hands. “Uchm” I cleared my throat. “As much I should be punishing you both, I guess this can’t be easily broken. If I make a deal with you two would you make this happen?” they looked at each other. “Yes sir we can” I sighed.” Then I guess you can keep dating each other, but do it secretly, places where there’s no camera okay”
​```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
*​
Article*
Jackson revealing JB has a girlfriend?

It was early for many fans and late for others when Jackson posted on twitter began. First of a picture of a heart being stabbed, follow up by a message saying: When you look at her and she’s smiling at someone else. Not only making fans confused and making fans guessing he’s making a new song for a solo comeback maybe. Then to turn the tables again tweeting about JB’s favorite line is ‘I’m mister steal yo girl’ from American artist Trey Songz, but to post a few moments later just know that JB is dating. The red alarm went and chaos formed on every phone at JYPE, to figure out if this was right. Meanwhile the other members wrote about another that they were dating. Mr. Park responded that this was a part of a surprise game for IGot7 for anyone to win a free autographed album. The lucky winners were the ones who retweeted the post first. Congratulations and how did you like to be trolled by Jackson?

Top comments^
2378347: Got to give props to him, I was really fooled

7487475: And still I lost my chance to win, I was actually shocked.

53655: Jackson stays Jackson no matter how you look at it

8437634: He’s better at trolling than YG 

9349754: LOL I laughed so hard at the post of JB’s favorite line is ‘ I’m mister steal yo girl’ love this goofball.