Chapter 19 “Reconsider”

What?IgotYou

Breaking news update

Dispatch may be a worst nightmare to idols. After revealing pictures of Got7’s JB hugging and even getting a kiss on the cheek from a mysterious girl with long hair. Fans started to hype up to find out who this mystery girl was. JYPE didn’t respond to anything. Probably thinking this hype will die down, but Dispatch didn’t wait longer and released the key picture of who this mystery girl with long black hair was. It turned out to be Minzy from 6xcenses. As in the other pictures revealed her walking next to JB towards the store. Turns out that 6xcenses members are getting more and more headlines in the media. The fans reaction are rather divided with the acceptance of this relationship. No words or confirmation from both of the groups or JYP. But if you thought that was the only scandal breaking out, we have the newest update. On the  fan page of 6xcenses there was a video released that is getting more and more attention by the minute, where a male voice calling out for his jagi. When the girl turns you can see Alice laughing with what seems pushing him out of the way. A secret relationship happening, most fans are guessing the male voice belongs to Got 7 Jackson or Mark. Do you think you can guess the mystery voice?

Check the video and eventually pictures here under.

 

Top comments^

2103928: Hell no, I imagined these girls saints. Why are they even dating they should be focusing on their debut, they’re getting famous through wrong advertisement. In 1 word I’m disappointed.

                ^- 237483: who are you to judge, they’re humans who long for love too. I don’t see the problem here.

                ^- 723672: another hypocrite, what’s wrong with them dating. No one is blaming you for doing it.

                ^- 3472627: even saints date what for dump excuse was that…….

^-2103928: geez I was just giving my opnion, I mean I thought they would be focusing on their carrees and not boyfriend. Let’s be realistic they wont gain fans like this.

                ^-98378: as a true fan I think you need to support them, dating or not.

 

883724: Minzy dating JB, never thought of that OMG, OMG, I do like it a lot, Alice’s relationship hmm, I wonder if he’s hot, which of course he is she’s like a goddess. What did I write? Never mind.

                ^- 7283: Hahah I laughed so hard at your comment.

 

347374: Alice OMG what about Subin? But I support both relationships. Let the change for the idols come and let them date, isn’t their official debut tomorrow? Argh I heard Alice will be dancing in that lady bug outfit since BTS will be there tomorrow. Wonder if her boyfriend will let her continue fangirl or else he could….. Let me just shut up.

^-73826: I think this boy was before Subin, too bad. Alice was cheating on national TV, now that I think about it. I think he must since she showed her normal fangirl personality.

 

24783: I love this group, but I want to hear about the other members a bit, like Woojoo and Subin. They can’t be that much of an angel.

^-83748: Ow Subin’s past is dark. I think they’re trying to hold her at a minimum which is good. I really don’t want people to bug her especially the media and netizens.

^-38429: On their fan page you get to see a lot of Woojoo, Subin barely posts. She’s really mysterious.

^-832848: I wonder if Alice is aware of who Subin really is, come on most of us knows that she isn’t that innocent. I wonder how she can sleep, like no shame.

                ^- 3874: Again she’s trying to be a better person, we don’t know everything, we weren’t there

                ^-384954: I’m confused… can someone explain what Subin had been through.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Jackson’s POV.

“Woop! Woop! LA! Too bad I can’t watch the new members debut” I was sitting next to Bambam on the plane. I wasn’t paying much attention to what he was saying. We were going to celebrate his birthday at Mark’s parents house and some fanmeeting. This was what I needed, a bit of time so I don’t have to see Alice’s face or hear her. I grabbed my phone. “Hyung what about we invite some cute girls for the barbecue. Maybe you’ll get a girlfriend” I shook my head “I’m fine by myself” he hissed at me “Yeah right, bet if I said it was Alice…” I looked in his eyes. “Sorry, uhm….. Mark hyung” he leaned over to Mark’s seat. I put my earphones in and unlocked my phone. My fingers pressed the photo map by accident. The first picture to pop up was hers. I sighed, why God? Are you serious right now? My heart can’t take this. I started to select the pictures to deleted them. While I came across one. It was one I secretly took while she was dancing way in the beginning when she still was our choreographer. I clicked on the picture to get a better look, there was someone beside her, I zoomed a bit and noticed hyung’s face. I deleted the picture and closed my eyes. Maybe if I went online and searched for kitty dancing to dubstep it will take my mind of off her. I went back on my phone and opened the tab when a breaking news popped up. ‘Got7’s JB dating’ Aish what have I done? I tapped the phone on my forehead, what should I do? I let this happen. “Hyung” Bambam was shaking my arm I looked at him. “We need to eat” I put my things aside and took the food. I barely have an appetite right now. When were off this plane I should check on hyung.

 

Alice’s POV

“Our second debut, I want to do something else” I stretched out on the floor. “yah, stop taking all the space” Young Jun put his ice cold bottle on my belly. “Yah that’s cold” I hit him softly on his thigh. “You two make me sick” Susu looked at us both weirded out. “Susu” I went and hugged her. She shrugged me off and stood up. “Don’t infect me” I chuckled at her silliness. The door went open and our managers walked in, beauty and the beast. Wonder why we got the beast?. “Why are you guys not practicing? It’s in a few hours. Alice do you remember your lines?” beast asked me. I nodded. “Let’s see” beauty asked while holding the script. I walked towards him. “And here, today for their official debut is 6xcenses. Hello” he smiled. Gosh uhm what do I need to say. “I forgot, don’t smile” he chuckled. “Yah, stop flirting with our manager” Young Jun put his hands in front of my eyes. “What can he do if he’s attractive” Susu remarked. While approaching beauty manager. “I’ll help” beauty manager nodded and gave her the script. “And here today for their official debut is 6xcenses” she read the thing like an robot. I burst out in laughter. Beast manager looked at me annoyed. “I can do this. Uhm 1,2,3 we are 6xcenses” Susu nodded. “You’re back! For your official debut but this time with new members” I nodded, I should smile to the camera “They’re charismatic, a headache and adorable, hope you guys love them” Susu looked weird at the script. “There’s no headache written” I chuckled “Aish who are you calling a headache?” Young Jun came in front of me. I smirked at him. He looked into my eyes before shaking his head. Subin started to imitate to barf. Woo started to laugh. “I feel as if I should grab some popcorn” beauty manager joked. “Enough joking around, let’s see the dances, hurry” beast manager was really stressed today, it’s not her that has to be on the stage.

 

Jackson’s POV

“LA! Hyung smell the air. Doesn’t it feel different? Just feel the sun. Ahhhh” Bambam was stretching his arms out. “Someone may recognize us” Mark hyung calmed the birthday boy down. I sighed, I shouldn’t be down on his B-day. The van we rented was ready, we were dropping our things at the hotel before heading to Mark’s parents. “I’ll call JB when we’re at the hotel” I heard Mark say while we were loading our luggage in the van. “I want to do a lot, I made a list” Bambam said while showing it on his phone. “Let’s go” I ruffled his hair while smiling at him. Not long after we had arrived at the hotel. Most of us went to take a shower. I was waiting next to Mark hyung who was calling JB hyung. “Pick up! I miss getting attention from him” I chuckled at him. “Oh JB, hmm yeah we have arrived, are you in the plane? Haha you went to the toilet to talk hahah I’m not laughing, arraso I’ll come pick you up with dad arraso?” mark looked at me I took the phone from him while he stood up and walked away.

Phone call

Jackson : Hey hyung

JB: Hey is everything alright? Did you eat something on the plane?

Jackson: Hmm yeah, I didn’t like the food hyung.

JB: Hahaha, it tastes fine by me.

Jackson: Hyung … I want to say… Sorry to you and Alice

JB: Don’t worry, I understand, is this call for free? We can talk later

Jackson: Ani, hurry hyung and come or I’ll eat everything

JB: Haha okay, I’m not the one flying the plane. See you there.

I hung the call up. “Relieved?” Mark asked me. I nodded “If this is my destiny than I should accept it” he nodded. “Hyungs hurry! The sun is almost gone” Bambam came in the room. “Geez, Yah! Whose house are you going to? It’s mine too” I scolded him, Bambam started to laugh. “Ani hyung” I tried to catch him but he ran away. “That’s right stay out” I closed the door. I turned and saw Mark. “Omo wrong room” he threw his towel at me.

 

Alice POV

“Aish I hate this outfit” Susu looked at me from head to toe. “That looks anything but horrible, you have curves” I pouted. “Omo noona you look adorable” Woojoo complemented. I sighed even harder. “Aish tsk you’re seeking for my approval. You look fine” Young Jun smiled at me. “Aish” I hid my face in my hands. “Okay girls prepare, boys there’s been a change of plans. Hurry up girls” beast manager came and ordered us around. We stood up and followed the PD. They handed me a mic. “Hello, I’m BTS’ Kim Taehyung, V. I’m today’s co-MC” I froze. It was V, the real one, OMO. He looked so real. He was waving at me. I must be awake, in my dreams he would have kissed me a while ago. “Are you nervous? I’ll help you, okay?” his face lit up. O gosh I’m in heaven. “Alice” Susu was waving her hand in front of my eyes. “Yep” I looked at her. “H-h-hi I’m 6xcenses’ Alice” I bowed way to down.  “Omo, I remember Alice, my fan” he said excited. I just nodded repeatedly. “Agh an Army, let’s stay in contact. You can come to our concert next time. I ‘ll put your ticket aside” I looked at him with big eyes. “ Me?” I asked dumbfounded, he nodded.  “Guys change of plans, just follow the script here okay. We’re getting started” the PD announced. What why? “Fighting” I nodded. I felt my cheeks burning. “And here we are with 6xcenses!!” we cheered while clapping. “1,2,3 we are Bangtancenses” I closed my eyes, how could I mess our name up. Everyone started to laugh. “Bangtancenses! I like that” V saved me. “Haha sorry, my mistake I mean we are 6xcenses, I’m just a lucky Army standing next to my sunbae” he nodded at me. “What concept will you be doing this time?” I handed the mic to Minzy. “We will be presenting an upbeat song with daring movements and nice a R&B feeling. Pleas love both of our songs”  Minzy explained. “Agh I can’t wait to see, fighting” we all did the fighting sign before the red light went off, indicating that the filming was over. “What to do, but wait what about the boys?” I went on my knees. V held his hand out. “You did good, good luck. Oh and you look cute” I bowed so he couldn’t see my red face. He waved us goodbye. “Lucky Army, now hook me up with Kookie and your safe” Susu put her hand on my shoulder heading me the way back stage. “You saw him right, ahh!!” I started to fangirl.

 

Jackson POV

“I can do a back flip” I stood on the trampoline and jumped while getting in the water. We were at the house, Mark went with his dad to pick up JB from the airport. We were swimming in the pool. In total we were around 50 people. “Are we going to a club later? Bambam you’re legal here” Stefan said to him. Bambam nodded excitedly. “Remember your curfew is to be back at 12” we started to laugh. “Why mom?” he pouted. His mom laughed. “Just joking” he let out a sigh of relief. “I see you guys didn’t break my house” papa Tuan came back with Mark and a tired pale looking JB behind them. I got out of the pool and went to hug JB. “Yah you’re making me wet” he started to laugh. “That was my revenge” I smirked at him. JB went and greeted everyone before jumping in the pool. “Volleyball?” Stefan asked. We nodded and made messed up teams that with the minute became more messier. “I got this one” JB pushed me underwater and hit the ball. I swam back up and tackled him in the water. He came back up and splashed me with water. Bambam hit the ball, hitting JB in his head. I started to laugh as he swam towards him.

“Bambam someone wants to say hi!” Mark yelled at him while waving the Ipad. “Who?” he asked as he got out. We all came out too since it was almost time to sing for him. “AGH OMY GOSH PAPA TUAN!” I recognized that yell, I chuckled a little but sat on a chair a bit far from the Ipad, JB sat next to me. “Hello girls” papa Tuan waved at them with spectulates. “Why didn’t you join the party?” he asked them. “We had our schedule packed, next time papa” papa Tuan nodded while going back to grill. “Happy birthday Bammie~” they started to sing for him. “Too early” Mark joked. “Stay out of it, we’re talking to Bammie!” they yelled at him. “This is my account” he chuckled. “Yeah but argh! You talk way to much now. We need to leave, bye Bammie!~ Bring cake, BYE PAPA TUAN” we were cracking up. “Bye girls, I’ll wait for you to visit me” he waved bye. Mark put his Ipad aside. “Ahh I see you have new company” papa Tuan said to Mark, who explained to him who they were. He must recognize Alice, but maybe he forgot her. “Let’s grab cake” JB said to me.

 

Alice’s POV

“Woop! Woop! 1st time here and we get to see BTS win” I high fived with Susu. “But why didn’t the guys perform with us?” Woo asked. “Maybe the beast ate them” she started to laugh. “Minzy are you okay?” Susu suddenly asked her. I turned and noticed she was sweating way too much and her skin became pale. “Ow god, we need to get her to the room” I helped Susu bring her to the room. We were all worried. “I’ll get her to the hospital, you guys go ahead” beauty and Myung Han oppa carried her out of the room. “Did she eat something bad?  Anyone gave her something to drink? Did she fall?” we were showered with questions from our manager. “Ani she was okay before” I was scared. “Get Young Jun, we need to go” I stood up and went looking for Young Jun. “Young Jun?” I started to call out. “He’s there, 2nd door” one of the sunbeas pointed. I bowed and thanked him. Omo wait wasn’t that… Ani. I knocked on the door. The door opened  “Ohohoh I never excepted to see you, hello” Zico was chuckeling while holding the door open for me. O god if this was... “Uhm hello sunbea” I bowed. I feel so embarrassed now. “Is Young Jun oppa here?” I asked him. “Ah Young! They came to pick you up!” he yelled. “And I thought you’re here to beg for forgiveness” so he saw it. “I’m sorry I said that oppa” I smiled nervously at him. “Ah it’s okay. I’m just messing with you. You should treat me for food since you made me cry” I rolled my eyes while chuckling, this dude was just. “Don’t scare her off” Young Jun finally came out. “I will oppa bye, bye” I took Young Jun by his hand and dragged  him away. “You could have told me, you know” he chuckled. “You didn’t change” he noticed. “Ani I needed to look for you, Minzy noona got sick and the beast is on full attack mode” he chuckled a little. “Okay seriously, is Minzy okay?” I hoisted my shoulders. He sighed. We got in the room. “Let’s go” the beast turned us around. While we were in the van she told us to get our luggage ready, we were leaving. Just me, Susu and Woo. “What about Minzy noona?” Woo asked. “I don’t think she’s in any condition to fly, but it’s not safe for you to stay” we all looked shocked at her.

 

J’s POV

I was waiting for Alice to meet up with me, now was the perfect time. Now that those guys had gone. I was holding the popcorn. She was running late. Why was I this nervous? I checked to see if I didn’t smell weird, I didn’t put too much cologne on. “Jonathan” I turned and saw her covered in a hoodie and mouth cap. “He-hey” I cleared my throat. “Which room?” she asked. I looked on the tickets. “Room 3, hope you don’t mind horror” she shook her head and followed me. We had our seats totally in a corner of the room, where no one could see us. “What’s wrong?” she took cap off and took the drinks from my hand. “I missed you Olieboo” she slowly nodded. “And?” she asked. “I’m sorry, I hope we can be friends” she sipped from her drink. “I must be stupid” she whispered to herself. “No, look I was stressed, but I can change” I tried to explain. “You always promise to change and I keep on believing you” the lights dimmed down. “Maybe we should keep our distance” she dropped her face. I held her hand “Alice I have nobody in my heart. Only you, can’t we just begin a fresh page” she pulled her hand away. “I don’t know” she sipped on her drink. The movie started. Through the mid of the movie she fell asleep, I pulled her head on my shoulder while caressing her hair. I continued to watch the movie, she turned and held my arm. I smiled at her and bend and kissed her lip. A small smile appeared on her face. The movie ended but I didn’t want to wake her up. I didn’t want to send her back. “O-omo sorry” she stood up and pulled herself from me. “It’s okay, did you sleep right?” she chuckled from embarrassment. “Don’t tell” she covered herself again. “I’m leaving first and I think we can start to build a friendship” she waved me goodbye. My eyes followed her silhouette until she disappeared through the doors.

 

Subin’s POV.

“Did anyone see Alice?” I asked in the house. “She went grocery shopping or something” Young Jun said. I slowly nodded. “got ice cream” Woo came in. “Throw” Young Jun caught it and continued with his game. “Where’s Alice?” I asked her. Woo hoisted her shoulder up. “She went home isn’t she here yet?” she asked and I shook my head and called her. We heard her phone going off. I grabbed it. Great, she left it at home. Suddenly she got a message. I didn’t understand but saw that it was from J. “Woo when did you see Alice last?” Woo looked at me confused. “Before I met with Jennie 1- 2 hours ago?” I walked to grab my jacket. “AGH you scared me!” at that moment Alice opened the door. “Where were you?” she just smiled while taking her shoes off putting them on the rack. “Just out meeting a friend, did anyone see my phone?” I handed her. She looked at the screen while I went to the room. Not much later she came. “Don’t misunderstand, we just needed to talk” I nodded but was a bit annoyed. “I didn’t say a thing, as long as he didn’t touch you” she nodded. She walked and sat next to me. “You’re upset, Susu we didn’t do anything wrong. I just needed to face him” I  nodded, who is she trying to convince? “What if something had happened? Alice he’s no good” she sighed. “I know, but he has no one but me. He’s here because of me. It’s kind of my fault” I at looked her a bit annoyed. “Alice he’s grown up, even twins can survive without each other. Be careful, did you tell JB about meeting up with him?” she shook her head. “Don’t tell him, he would be mad at me” I scoffed. “You don’t say” I said sarcastically while heading to the living room. Maybe I should reconsider my friendship with her. I sighed. But then if something bad happens to her, we’re just too close. She’s my other half.