Season 2- Chapter 2' You're in, now let's fight!'

What?IgotYou

Alice’s pov

I was pasing back and forth in the waiting room. We we’re waiting for more than 1 hour, it was time they told us who made it in the top 9. The ones who made it would come back next week and afterwards they would sent 3 more girls home. At the end there would only remain  4 girls who would start as trainees. I was nervous for the results, there weren’t anyone that I knew to talk with, I tried to calm down my nerves. Most girls were praying, others laughing and others that were as nervous as me.

“CAN NUMBERS 3, 6, 7, 9 , 11, 13, 14, 16 AND 19, FOLLOW ME?” the secretary screamed. I was number 14, I walked with the others girls back in to the evaluation room. “Hey girls, are you nervous? No need to be you proved yourself, congrats.” Mr. Park and the other judges clapped for us. We looked at each other, big smiles appeared on our faces. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and started to jump up and down screaming, the other girls did the same thing and hugged each other. After a while we calmed down.

“Now the real work is going to start, can numbers 3, 9 and 14 stand there, you guys are going to be group A and for the other 6 you guys are going to be group B, after 7 days I want to see a singing  and a dance performance, good luck now the real competition has start” Mr. Park stood up and left the room. We all bowed as he walked out. “Okay guys tomorrow you’re going to get more information, go home and rest. Tomorrow I’m expecting you before 5 am here, to start with practice” the secretary informed us.

We all looked at each other. “Let’s call each other by our numbers right now, I’m not interested to know your names, knowing that we won’t know if we get to stay or not” nr. 9 said to nr. 3 and me. That was brave of her part. “Okay if you want to, let’s talk tomorrow then it’s late already and we need to be here before 5” nr. 3 said. I nodded, I was intimated, these girls could express themselves already and I was just being shy.

We all went home early, I waited for the guys at home to arrive.

Got7’s pov,

“ALICE JAGIIIII, YOUR HONEY JACKSON IS BACK!!” Jackson yelled entering the room. “Yah keep it down she’s not deaf” Jr. hit his head. “Auw, you’re just jealous because I have a girl waiting for me to arrive home after work” Jackson pouted.  Mark chuckled at Jackson’s reaction. “The only information your missing is that she isn’t your girl” Youngjea answered Jackson. “One day, you’ll see, she will be in these arms hugging me and kissing me” Jackson demonstrated. “Hyung your day dreaming to much” Bambam said. “Keep it down, we have a sleeping beauty in the house” Jr. said to them.

“ JAGI!” Jackson ran to the living room. Alice was sleeping on the couch. “It’s late, Jackson don’t you dare wake her up” JB came in the living room as last. “Look she even brought cake means she made it to the final 9, good job noona” Yugyeom bent over about to kiss Alice but got pulled by Jackson. “Nobody kisses my jagi, except these y lips that belong to me” he told him. Mark started to laugh loudly waking Alice up. Alice screamed as she saw Jacksons face. Jackson became sad, stood up and hid behind Mark.

“Congratulations noona” Yugyeom did aegyo with Alice, making her smile. “Thank you” she smiled back. “How was your day?” she asked them. “Horrible, I’m going to ask Mr. Park to let you become a member in Got7 or even better create Got2 just me and…. AUW” Jackson came behind from Mark. “Aish, this kid his ego is to big” Jr. joked and everybody laughed.

“How was yours?” JB asked Alice. She told how nervous she was waiting for the results and she was now in a group a with two other girls. They decided to keep their names a secret until they made the official group. “That’s stupid” Bambam reacted and the others agreed. They thought that girl nr. 9 was just mean. Alice noticed the time and bid her goodnight before going to bed, so did Jackson and he followed her to her room only to get pulled out by JB.

The members sat in the living room starring at the cake. “We will see noona less now huh?” Yugyeom asked. “After this she probably would have to leave us and live with the other girls in a dorm” Bambam pouted. “I don’t want her to leave” they all sighed. “Guys, stop being down, this is an amazing opportunity for her, we should be happy for her and support her” JB said encouraging his other mates. “Or nah” Jackson stood up and went to his room.

The next morning-

“4.30 you’re the first to arrive” the secretary told Alice. “Huh?.... My… clock… said.. it was… 5 when.. I woke.. up” Alice was catching her breath. “Thank god you’re clock is working against you than” the secretary made a point. Alice went and sat on the bench. Nr. 3 was the 2nd to arrive just 10 minutes before 5. The other 4 members from the other group arrived before the clock 5. “I see 3 of them can’t keep up with the time, we will start. The idea is..” the secretary turned around as the other 3 girls came in with cup of coffee in their hands. “You’re late, throw those away, no excuses, sit down, you interrupted me while I was speaking, chop chop” they did as the secretary told them and sat on the bench.

“You’re song must be in English and for dancing it’s your choice in choosing the song, I want to see sweat and blood even broken parts of your body is accepted, I want to see that your guys are serious about this, I won’t be the only one checking but the judges will be too, no breaks only practice, practice, practice, no talking to the idols, they are cute and handsome but just not for you guys. Now begin” the secretary left the room.

“Jeez, someone is on their period, I picked the song already and of course I would be the leader let’s start” nr. 9 started to grab her bag. “Whoa hold on, my future depends on this too, we can’t adjust to your decisions” nr. 3 explained to her. “Too bad, I came the most prepared, no time for fighting right now, let’s begin” she walked out of the room. “Pathetic” number 3 whispered out loud. This is a whole other level for me. I bit my under lip and followed the girls. I hope we won’t be fighting the whole week.