Chapter 11 “Alice would you forgive me? NO!”

What?IgotYou

Episode 3

Quick recap of what went down in the evaluation room.

5 places has been taken by :

Bomi – great leadership and talent.

Minzy- sweet voice

Namjoo- absolute stage presence

Woojoo- new but experienced

Ji-u- her rap style = amazing

Only one 1 spot remains with 4 girls left, group B took all the 5 spots, it leaves to the votes of the idols. One of these girls future lays in their hands.

Wendy- amazing voice but won’t remember much

Alice- came from far, with amazing talent that leaves you amazed at every word

Subin- not shy a girl for sure, but was powerless today. Yoohoo stay awake

Joy- only one from group B that’s left or not?

Results of the battle 

Top comments^

123lovekpop

WHAT??? Subin is out. I demand to see this whole ‘evaluation’!!

Pfffneedabreak

Why is Alice still here? She’s rude and doesn’t deserve this.

Olina199403

Of course they chose Yongce, she’s their favorite since day one.

Kpopbarbiedoll_

Not Subin T^T my feels, JYP don’t become a Lee Soo man (SM).

Bubble-pop-002

I’m completely done with this new girl group of JYP. I wish Alice and Subin went and created their own sub-unit.

Gotarmyangel

Soooooooooooo not agreeing with letting Subin go, worst we don’t get to see why. JYP trying to troll with us. Not cool dude.

Beepwow’

BORING!! I don’t really like those perfect goodie two shoes of group B. JYP do what’s best and bring Subin back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice’s pov

“Congratulations Alice” the other girls congratulated me when I walked into the training room. I see I got the most votes, but poor Subin. I wish she was here. I let her down, she was more worried about me and oppa. Tears started to fall from my eyes. “It’s okay noona, hey you made it” Woojoo hugged me. “Congratulations guys” the secretary walked in. I pulled back from Woojoo and turned to her. “Can I see Subin?” I asked her. She thought for a second but then agreed. “Wait for her outside of the office of Mr. Park” I ran out of the room and stood there. “Alice” oppa grabbed my arm suddenly. “I don’t want to talk to you” I pulled my arm from his hand and ran away.

Subin came out at that moment, I ran and hugged her. “Alice, are you okay?” she chuckled a little. “I’m sorry, it should’ve been you that should’ve gone through not me” I said to her while not letting go of her. “Hey, don’t feel bad. I’m used to it. It’s normal, I’ll still be around. I still get to be a trainee here.” She rubbed my back. “I’m glad it’s you and not one of those es” she whispered. I chuckled a little. “Now make me proud, promise?” I pulled a little bit back and pinky sworn with her. “And one more thing, I want you and him.. you know” she eyed me. “I can’t, I don’t know” I wiped my tears away. “Naah, he’ll understand, I saw how he was looking at you. He’s still in love with you and he’ll apologize, you know what don’t talk to me until it’s on again” she rose her nose up. “What a best friend I have” I said sarcastically, we both started to laugh.

“Send me pictures of the new dorm , make me jealous” she waved while leaving. “Okay, bye” I waved back at her. I went back inside and grabbed my luggage and entered the bus. The route was familiar as if we were going to Got7’s house, I let out a sigh of relieve when we pasted it, but the house we arrived at I was quite familiar with it already. It was my old dorm. Great, it would’ve been fine if we were still a thing, but now I wished we were hours away from each other. “Unnie, we’re here” Woojoo tapped my shoulder, I stepped out and went inside. “Ohh it’s new, we have 4 rooms” Namjoo said excited. From inside I could barely recognize it. I walked the way and entered my old room, it’s a bit smaller than it used to be. I locked the door behind me. I don’t mean to be rude but I need a little time for myself. I looked around everything was gone, even the color now it’s just a light pink. I remembered how Got7 had redecorated my room the first time, I used to hate it. I chuckled to myself. A tear escaped my eyes, Subin was right I needed to make things right.

My phone rang I picked up.

Unknown: “Ik zie je zit weer in je oude hutje, je maakt het makkelijker voor me schat”.

( “I see you’re back in your old hut, you’re making it easier for me babe”)

Me: “Wat wil je, Jonathan?”. (“ What do you want, Jonathan?”)

J: “Agh noem me gewoon schat of zoiets, je weet al. Die schattig gezicht zien”

(“Agh don’t cal me that, call me baby or something like that. You already know what l want, to see that cute face”)

Me: “Ik ben niet in de stemming”. (I’m not in the mood”)

J: “Of moet ik langs komen? Ik kan al raden waar je kamer is”. (“Or should I visit? I can already guess where your room is”)

Me: “Alleen 1 keer? Waar?”. (“Only once? Where?”)

J: “Laat je raam open, zie je zo”. (“Leave your window open, see you soon”)

I hung up the call, I knew I did the wrong thing by agreeing to meet up with him. “Alice, you want to go grab pizza with us?” Bomi asked. “No thank you” I yelled back. “Okay” she said disappointed. J didn’t take long, he even pressed the doorbell, the courage. I opened the door for him. “Hey mooierd”. (“Hey beautiful”) he leaned forward. I turned my face to the side and avoided him. “Geen knuffel?” (“No hug?”) he asked me. I looked him with disbelief in my eyes. “Wat is er J?” (“What’s wrong J?”) I asked him. “Het is koud, mag ik niet naar binnen?”. (“It’s cold, can I not enter?”) he asked. “Uhm nee, als je niks komt doen, laat me alleen” (“Uhm no. If you came for nothing, leave me alone”)  I started to close the door.

He held the door open with his arm and pulled it with force open and grabbed me strongly at my shoulders. “Laat me los! Je doet me pijn” (“Let me go! You’re hurting me”) I yelled to him and tried to pull myself out of his grip. He held me stronger. “Nee schatje” (“No babe”) he smirked and pulled me back before closing the door. “Je bent toch alleen thuis”. (“You’re home alone”) he smirked again and leaned forward. “Laat me los!” (“Let me go!”) I spit in his face. He let go of me and wiped his face before looking at me with anger in his eyes. I ran but he was too fast, he grabbed me before I could reach my room. I was scarred at that moment, I knew how dangerous he was and could be. He slapped me so hard I hit my head against the table, making a vase break as it fell on the ground. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me. My head was hurting and I could feel something streaming from behind my ear and down. “Sorry schatje dat ik zover moest gaan” (“Sorry babe that I had to go this far”) he pushed his arm into my pants.

“Alice?” Woojoo came in with Minho and Seunghoon behind her before the two boys pulled J away from me. I fell on the ground and Woojoo ran to me. “Are you okay? OMG she’s bleeding! Unnie stay with me okay?” she pulled out her phone and called the ambulance. My head was spinning like crazy my vision started to blur. “Unnie, talk to me, don’t close your eyes” Woojoo voice faded slowly away.

Oppa’s pov

“J harassed Alice!” Bambam came running into my room. “What?” I asked him in disbelief. “No time to explain, she needs to go to hospital!” he ran back. “Can you drive?” Jennie asked me while throwing me some keys. I grabbed the keys and ran after them. This was my fault, I promised I would protect her but I only hurt her. I even made her weak. I shouldn’t have said those words to her. “It’s this van, put her in” Jennie said to Jackson who was carrying her. “I called them, but she fainted” Woojoo came nervously covered in blood behind Jackson. “It’s okay, come. Let’s go” Jennie pulled her in the van. I went behind the wheel and drove over the speed limit almost crashing against other cars and ran people over. “Uhm hyung, we need to save her not die with her” Bambam said a bit concerned next to me but something else was distracting me. “Jagii, please wake up. It’s me Jackson oppa, the most annoying oppa that really loves you”. “LOOK OUT!” Bambam suddenly yelled. I hit the brakes and looked around.

“It’s there” Jennie said while pointing at the hospital. I turned the car and stopped in front of the door.  Woojoo opened the door and Jackson ran after her with Alice in his arms. “Here, park the van” I stepped out and went after them. But I couldn’t see them anywhere, I dropped on my knees and cupped my face. “Which room?” Jennie asked me before hugging me. “It’s okay, she’ll be alright” she calmed me. “Hyung let’s sit here” Bambam helped me on one of the chairs. Not much later Woojoo and Jackson joined us. We waited a long while, Jackson couldn’t hide his anger and was kicking everything in his way. I couldn’t take it anymore and I grabbed him and pulled him outside of the building. “Calm down!” I yelled at him. “How?! He hurt her, if I see that ungrateful urgh..!” he yelled. “I should have been there sooner, stupid me” he sat down. I sat next to him. I could relate to his anger, I just don’t know what I’ll do if I see J.

“Hyung go see her” Bambam whispered to me while sitting next to Jackson and handed him a bottle of water. I stood up and ran inside. “No running in the halls!” a nurse yelled to me. “This way” Jennie showed me, we walked as fast as we could and arrived at her room. I froze at the door, she looked a bit pale. Woojoo came out and held the door open, Jennie pushed me inside before closing the door behind me. I tripped but didn’t fall. “You okay?” Alice asked me concerned while looking me in my eyes, I noticed they had taken her lenses out, her eye color was blue again. I nodded and stood straight. “It’s not that bad, just a little cut” she forced a smile. I couldn’t hold back anymore, I felt if it was my duty to comfort her. I came close and hugged her. “Where were you?” she cried in my arms. “I’m sorry, you can’t imagine how much it hurts that I said those words to you and leave you all alone, not completing my promise. I’m sorry” tears were falling from my eyes. I wasn’t the type that would cry easily, but I let the one I loved get hurt. “I’m sorry” I whispered to her a last time. She silently cried in my chest. “I was scared” she whispered. “I know” I felt guiltier. I’ll make sure to never leave your side again.

“Oppa would you leave me like that again?” she asked me. “Never” I pulled a little back and looked in her eyes. “You see this?” I showed her my hand “Only your hand fits perfectly in it” I held her hand. Her fingers slowly intertwined in mine.  I stamped kissed her hand.

Jackson’s pov

Me and Bambam walked back inside, I noticed the doctor that treated Alice was walking down the hall. I quickly ran to him. “Is she okay?” I asked him anxiously. The doctor nodded “You can see her if you like” I ran to her room. “NO RUNNING!” the nurse yelled but I ignored her. Alice was more important to me right now. I got to her room but froze for a second when I saw through the glass, her hand intertwining with hyung’s, he was on his knees. Them both gazing at each other, I felt weird looking at them. A feeling I can’t describe. I shook my head, maybe he was just cheering her up. “Alice” I opened the door. She looked shocked at me and so did hyung. The both of them let their hands go slowly. I sat next to her on the bed. Hyung stood up and left the room. Alice’s eyes followed him.

“You’re alive” I hugged her but I was feeling as if I interrupted something. “Hmm?” she asked me. She looked in my eyes, her blue eyes softened me. “I was worried, why didn’t you call for me?” I asked concerned. “Sorry” she pouted. “I’m happy that you’re fine, uhm did you hear me talking to you earlier?” I asked her. “Yes annoying oppa” her face lightened up. “Alice, sorry, I came to tell you you’re ready to go” the nurse handed her a mini bag with medicine. “Let me carry you, that’s why I eat everyday just to be strong enough” I said to her proudly. “No need to oppa, I can walk” she said in denial. “Nonsense, I’m not letting my jagi walk” I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the others. We stepped in the van and went back home.

To be continue………....