Chapter 16. "Debut"

What?IgotYou

A/n

I received a message asking if the story ended and wanted to inform everyone, nope, the story didn’t end yet after discovering who oppa was, begins the real story now to see if the relationship would remain strong when Alice would debut (if she does) and her career would start off, so now begins the second half. I would have been so sad to end the story there, now that it’s growing on me, but keep enjoying and don’t be afraid to ask question I would lovely answer them.

Alice pov

“Agh, we’re still nervous” I said to JB and Jackson who we’re trying to calm me, Subin and Woojoo’s nerves. “Argh that CEO, omg who does this?” Woo freaked out. We were in a car heading to the building. Today was our debut day and the day we would find out who made it or not. Mr. Park’s strategy was to let us know when we hear our voices. “I can’t remember a thing, what was my part again unnie?” Woo asked me. “I don’t know” I said almost crying. “Remember to breath, we will see you later, fighting” the boys suddenly said. “What no, you’re supposed to help” I begged them. “You barely listen” Jackson answered. “YAH, just argh” I hung the call up. “Calm down” Subin chuckled a little. “I hate this, what if I trip or mess up?” I pouted. “I don’t have my voice anymore” Woo let her tongue hang out. “Why are you 2 like this?” Subin started to laugh. Me and Woo looked at each other before starting to laugh. “Girls you’re almost there” the driver yelled to us. We all became gloomy and looked outside. “In a few moments we will become idols if we make it” we nodded at what Subin had said. I received a message from oppa. “ARRGGHH we’re here” Woo yelled in my ear letting me drop my phone.

“Woo chill” I said a bit annoyed at her. “Sorry” she whispered feeling guilty. I let out a sigh of relief and grabbed my phone. “Let’s just go” Subin open the door. We were the last three to arrive. We followed the secretary to get stage ready. “Uhm Alice and Woojoo can we talk?” Bomi was behind us. “Yeah now it’s the perfect time to hear your excuse” Woo said a bit sarcastically. “Okay, let’s talk” I grabbed Woo at her arm and dragged her out. We followed her to a more quiet place. “I just wanted to apologize for my behavior and hope you can forgive me” she said apologizing. “Why should I unnie? Now that you ruined everything, if this is for the sake of the group don’t worry, I’ll personally will quite if you, unnie, make it, good luck” Woojoo turned angrily and walked away. “Woo I wasn’t thinking that time” I held her from following Woo. “Not now, we are all stressed. Bomi look we should talk when this is over, just us three. What you did was expected of you but I never expected you to do it to Woojoo” she slowly nodded and sighed. “Okay when this is over, Alice I just want you to know that I did feel guilty after that” she bowed her head. “You should” I hugged her and pulled back. “Let’s do this”

JB’s pov

“How much did you make?” I looked at Jackson handing us posters out. “Enough for her to be amazed” he smiled. “1 thing I don’t get, why do we only get these small ones with ‘fighting’ and you a bigger one with ‘Alice saranghe’, won’t this get you in trouble?” Jr. asked him. “Because hyung she’s my jagi and I need to be a supportive boyfriend, now let’s go I want to stand at least in the first row” he pushed him. “Wait up, we need to sit in the special area, and we can hold the ‘fighting’ banners but ‘Alice saranghe’ needs to stay in the car, you don’t want her to be kick out already?” Jackson sighs deeply a few times before throwing the banner back in the car. “Okay, can we go inside?” he walked next to me. “Look at that line standing there already” Youngjae pointed at the long row that was packed and seemed unending. “Wow, are they that famous already?” Yugyeom asked. “Hmm expected, the first episode got about 6 million views” Mark said. We looked at him with big eyes.

“Who are those? They look familiar? Got7 without JB?” I heard one of the girls asked. Are we that different after the makeover, what if jagi won’t like it? I knew I should’ve kept the usual. “OMO, IT’S GOT7!!, MARKSONOPPA SARANGHAE!!!” another girl yelled. Jackson turned and quickly grabbed Mark’s hand and showed at them. “AAAAA OMO MARKSON IS REAL!! ARGH FIGHTING OPPA’s” the girls went crazy. We chuckled a little. “JB OPPA YOU LOOK HANDSOME” I turned and saw a girl forming a heart sign with her hands. I bowed at her and thanked her for complementing me. “AARGH JB OPPA NOTICED ME” the girl started to cry. Omo, I quickly went and gave her a tissue. I couldn’t stop smiling and blushing a little. While walking back towards the guys. “GOT 7 FIGHTING” they said united.  “Yah let’s say fighting together before going in” I gather the members and we all did the fighting before entering.

The families were already there, I immediately noticed Alice’s dad. “Hello sir, it’s nice to see you again” I greeted him. “What do we have here, come here son” her dad grabbed me in a tight hug. Her dad had a bit of a build nice body, I even thought he was Alice’s brother, he looked young and Alice definitely had his smile. “Come sit next to me, I heard you’re joining us this weekend” I nodded politely. “She’s going to need to your shoulder more than ever, I don’t know how she would take the news” he became a bit sad. “Don’t worry sir, I’ll be there every step with her, protecting her” I assured him. He tapped on my shoulder. “I knew sending her here was the best idea” he smiled. “Hello sir, excuse me hyung are we sitting here?” Jackson asked me. I nodded, Jackson called the other members. “Guys this is Alice’s dad” I told them. “Good evening sir” they all bowed politely. He smiled and greeted them. “Agh, hello sir, I’m Alice ‘s husband, you’re future son in law Jackson Wang, nice to meet you” Jackson bowed on his knees. Alice’s dad looked at me a bit surprised. “We didn’t tell him yet” I whispered to him. “Ah Jackson? Nice to meet you, you’re the one who made it possible for my daughter to live with 7 guys?” he pressed Jackson shoulder. The other members started to chuckle. Jackson became speechless and only smiled nervously and slowly sat next to me. Alice’s dad chuckled a bit.

Alice’s pov.

We arrived at the music hall. It was a bit cold outside. Hmm better get used to it, we all we’re looking amazing. “Omo look at that line” Woo pointed at. We looked at the line we’re there were lots of people entering. “ALICE SUBIN, WOOJOO SARANGHE MINZY NAMJOO FIGHTING OMO JI-U BOMI~!!” they started to scream when they noticed us. We politely bowed. They went ballistic. I got afraid and Woo held my arm tighter. “Haha unnie get used to it” she smiled at me. “Okay girls keep walking” we waved them goodbye before continuing to walk. I was more excited and prayed that I would make it. I want to do this for them. We were brought in the waiting room. Mr. Park came walking in. We all bowed. “Okay last time I’ll be seeing some of you girls” he let out a sad sigh. We all smiled. “I want to say, I’m so proud of seeing all of you coming this far, growing and fighting. Some of you got a tougher road than another but I still see all of you standing here” some of us we’re holding tears behind while others quickly swept away a few. The secretary handed us tissues, letting us chuckle a bit. “I believe in you guys that are going to be big and continue to be, now come all together” we formed a circle and put our hands in the middle. “FIGHTING” we yelled before pulling apart and hugging everyone good luck. “I better see you out there” Subin whispered in my ear. I nodded before we went our separate ways.

Episode 6 ‘The end’

1 stage

7 nervous girls waiting for their destiny

A new journey is about to begin for 4 of them

But before the result, a mini game….

Alice: I need to read it?

Bomi: What’s this?

Subin: Argh I’m nervous already

Minzy: Omo *starts to laugh*

Namjoo: Argh, no this is crazy

Ji-u: I don’t want to debut anymore

Please read the letter

Bomi: Thank you for showing love

Alice: Entertain and put

Namjoo: A smile on our faces

Subin: As fanatics of your journey to become 6xsences

Woojoo: It was our pleasure to be part

Ji-u: Of the biggest variety show

Minzy: To celebrate together

Bomi: The prize of getting 6 million views. Omo really? Wow

Subin: Please make our imagination come true

Show what imagination you got of the viewers

Bomi: Stand in front of the building and get 5 idols to do aegyo. Hahahaha why?

Minzy: Take a group selfie showing Got7’s abs. What is this?! *Hides face*

Ji-u: Wear Miss A’s outfit and dance to one of their songs. I can do this

Namjoo: Cook for the sunbeas ratatouille. Aww too bad I can’t cook that good. *laughs*

Woojoo: Give Mr. Park a facial massage while singing halleluyah. Hahahaha this is so crazy.

Subin: Kiss Big Bang’s T.O.P on the cheeks. Ahahahaa how? *Looks at the camera and laughs*

Alice: This is embarrassing. Do I have to read it? *PD nods*. *She lets a deep breath out*. This feels more as a punishment. Thank you everyone for voting this one. I really, really don’t like it.

PD: What did you get?

Alice let’s a deep out sigh. Dance, dressed as a ladybug, at one of the music shows with BTS in the crowd. Why me?

*Staffs laughs*

Good luck girls….

A fan’s pov? (this is more a you pov at the event as a fan)            

The lights dimmed, I was holding my banner, supporting the triplets of 6xcenses( Alice, Subin and Woojoo). “Hello everyone welcome, I’m Kim So Jin your host for tonight, are you guys excited?” we screamed. “In a moment you guys will be the first to meet the 4 official members and will be experiencing the debut of 6xcenses, whose already a fan in here” I screamed. “Wow that’s a lot, did you girls hear? Better not mess this up” on the screen appeared the trainees. “I screamed when I saw Alice, Subin and Woojoo. They were nervous, regardless Subin who seemed more relaxed out of all the 7. “Do you see your favorite already?”.

“YES!” I screamed. “Is she debuting tonight?” The host asked. “YES!” I screamed even louder. “We have our CEO JYP in the building, hello Mr. Park and uhm let me see Miss A? Hello” we looked on the screen when they showed the unnie’s waving. “Ow I see some good looking guys over there” the camera showed on Got7. I started to scream. “Not them camera men, you clearly are have a apart taste I mean the boys of 2pm” I chuckled a bit. “We’re those tourist, a few minutes ago?” The camera showed on Got7 oppas again, we chuckled a bit. “Just joking, welcome everyone. Especially the families,” he bowed to them. “Show them some love”  We screamed. “Omo good looking family that explains these beauties” he joked again. “Now let’s get really started, this time counting down to officially debuting 4 of these girls. After weeks of competing against each other, let’s see who made it after this video”. “Video cue(play)” we all screamed.

*Video*

5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

*Whisper* “JYP entertainment presents”.

“I woke up like this, flawless”*Alice and Subin singing*

Alice:

The energetic dance goddess. *Showing all Alice dance performances*

Woojoo:

Most confident and cutest maknae with powerful vocals *Showing her singing skills and aegyo*

Namjoo:

Down to earth voice killer *Showing her soft voice*

Bomi:

Perfectionist vocalist *Showing her leader skills and singing performance*

Ji-u:

Sweetest rapper *Showing her rap skills*

Minzy:

Favorite unnie and variety vocal *Showing the care of Minzy towards the girls and singing skills*

Subin:

Wildcard favorite *Showing Subin dance and rap skills*

*Fast forward everything*

Meet 6xcenses members

*End video*

*Music starts to play*

We were standing and looking at the dark stage. My heart was beating really fast. They had made a remix of the debut song, the instrumental was playing like forever. The lights came on and moved like crazy. The volume slowly became louder. I was holding my phone a bit down so that the ones behind me could see. *First girl voice starts* Subin came out on the stage. I screamed my lungs out. She walked the stage up and down and smiled while waving. I was waving at her *2nd girl’s voice sounded* Woojoo came. I screamed even louder. *3rd girl’s voice* Minzy came out. They started to jump and walk forward while waving at us. Then the three of them continued to sing and hugged each other in between, the instrumental began to play again. Subin’s intro came again, we sang with them followed by her rap. We started to jump with her. The fourth and last girl was about to appear. *the 4th girl’s voice* It was dark again. We could only hear her voice then boom lights came back on, Alice was standing in the middle of the stage. I screamed so loud a tear fell. She was waving and smiling. The music stopped even though I lost my voice I continued to scream. They bowed. “Hello, hi, good evening” they greeted shyly while bowing. “The four members had been revealed, Alice, Minzy, Subin and Woojoo” they waved. I pulled my phone higher hoping they could notice my message and waved back. “How does it feel?” they looked at each other. “Amazing” they screamed. We cheered on. “I don’t want to leave” Minzy said. “Well luckily you’re not, let’s hear that official debut song. Music cue” they stood in place. They started to sing. And walked around. I saw Alice up close. I was amazed at her beauty. She noticed my sign and waved at me while thanking me. I started to blush and freaked out and got emotional.

JB’s pov

Alice’s dad held my hand when he noticed his daughter didn’t come out yet. It was Subin, Woojoo and Minzy on the stage, I was getting nervous. “Hyung you think she didn’t make it?” Bambam asked me. Can’t be. I slowly shook my head. The 4th voice sounded I let out a sigh of relief. “JAGI!” Jackson jumped up with the banner he made which fell on some of the fans head down. I stood up and helped with the situation and apologized. “Sorry hyung, I’m so excited to see her, look there she is ALICE” he started to wave as a crazy to Alice who was busy with the fans. I turned and looked at Alice’s dad who was comforting a grandma of one of the girls that didn’t debut. I slowly notice that she wasn’t adapting to the situation and may had took the news a bit to hard. I went and helped. “Help me she needs to get some air” Alice’s dad asked me. We walked with the older lady outside. On my way I whispered to Mark to film the event for us to see later.

Alice’s pov

We came from the stage. Hi-fiving each other like crazy, “We made it” Subin hugged me. “I like this group already” Woo smiled. “Where are the others?” Minzy asked we looked around. “They went already, come girls we need to leave too before it gets to crowded” they handed us our jackets and pulled us outside. When we got outside it was colder than before. Some of the fans waved at us and were yelling sweet things, I wanted to at least thank them but got pushed to get in the van for safety reasons. Which is bizarre, I hope they don’t think of us as snotty girls. “Ah best feeling when my mom waved at me” Minzy said. “Omo I saw my mom and brother there” Woojoo said excited. “Where?” I asked. “They were sitting on the turbine above” Subin explained. “Really, I didn’t notice that” I pouted. “I saw JB sitting next to your appa don’t worry” Subin whispered to me. I smiled at her. “You think the others went from the dorm already?” Minzy asked. “I hope someone did” Woo said. We chuckled a bit. “Woo you need to forgive her one day” I said to her. “Exactly one day not today unnie” she smiled at me. 

“Yah you’re a troublemaker already” Minzy tapped her head. We chuckled. Not long after we arrived at the company. “Congratulations” poppers went off, we walked to the mini party inside while bowing. Namjoo came and hugged us. “Congrats” she smiled at us. “Nam I’m so sorry you didn’t make it” I hugged her tighter. “Don’t sweat it. I got accepted by another company me and Bomi” she said with a big smile. “Really? Nam that’s awesome” Subin jumped up and down with her. “Umma” Woo ran to her mum and hugged her. “So cute, I’m going to greet my parents too” Minzy walked away. “I don’t see appa” I looked around I did spot the boys. “Come” I pulled Subin and Nam in their direction. “Omo idols coming” Mark joked. We chuckled. “Congratulations noona” Bambam hugged me. “You too noona” he hugged Subin. “Thank you, where is appa?” I asked them. “O they will be arriving a bit later, they were helping Ji-u’s grandma who wasn’t feeling well” Jr explained. “Omo I hope things work out for her” Nam said. We sighed and it became a bit gloomy.

“Yah you should be happy, you have finally debuted” Jackson shook us. I smiled at him. “Guess who?” someone covered my eyes with their hands. “Appa” I smiled and turned to hug him. “Hey princess” he hugged me back. “Umpf has been years you jumped on me like this” he joked. The others started to laugh. JB smiled and winked at me from behind him. “Congratulations” he bowed to us. “Thank you” me and Subin bowed back. “O appa this is Subin” I pulled her in front of my dad. “Nice seeing you again and congratulations” he smiled at her. “You know her?” I asked him. He nodded “She has been a great friend to you” he ruffled my hair, messed it up. “Yes she is” I hugged her. 

JB’s pov

“Nice of Jackson for taking time to come watch me, I hope I didn’t cause any trouble” I was in the taxi with Alice on our way to her dad’s house. “Nope, he would have come no matter what” she leaned on my shoulder. “I’m tired” she sighed. “Already?  What to do?” I chuckled at her. “Don’t wake me up” she poked my side. “It tickles” I poked her back. “Okay I won’t do it” she chukled while holding my hand. “Oppa you’re hand is heavy” she joked. “Means I’m strong enough” she started to laugh. “Not against appa” she teased me.

“Yah” I wanted to say something but I dropped my head. “Mianhe oppa, I still love you” she slowly pulled my head back up. “Come here” I hugged her. “We should move in with your dad” she started to laugh. “Cutie oppa” she pinched my cheek. I pecked her on her forehead, she blushed a little and looked outside. “We have arrived” the driver announced. She sat up straight. We pulled in the drive way, I got out and helped her. The driver got her luggage out, I thanked him and paid him. “It’s okay I got them” I grabbed the 2 suitcases and follow her. “Need help?” Han bin came closer. “Everyone is here” she ran past Han bin and hugged her family. “Thank you” I thanked Han bin. “It’s nothing, what did she pack for two days?” Han bin joked.