Chapter 6 "Leadership"

What?IgotYou

Jackson’s pov

“Jackson wake up!” is that jagi? Alice? “Yah! I want to go home” someone hit me. I woke up shocked. “Argh, what?” I asked. “Finally you’re awake, let’s go home. I have a lot to do” Alice threw my bag at me. “Wait, aren’t we home already?” I asked confused. “No silly, we were waiting for Alice remember?” Mark answered. “Wait” I grabbed Mark by his collar “How could you date my jagi?!” I shouted at him. “What? Me and Alice? Never man” Mark looked at me confused. “Jackson cut it off, you’re wasting my time here” Alice hit me on my head. “Didn’t you come home drunk?” I asked her. “Nope, let’s go. Maybe you were just dreaming” she started to push me towards the door. Agh now I get it, it was just a dream, more a nightmare. How could I doubt that my jagi was dating someone else. I turned and hugged her. She hugged me back. “Can we leave now?” she asked me. “Let’s go jagi~” I pulled her out of the room with our fingers intertwined. “Yah, not here pabo” she pulled her arm away. “Aish, they can find out. You’ll be mine soon” I went to peck her on her cheek when JB grabbed me by my collar and pulled me back. “The secretary is behind us” he warned me.

Alice’s pov

As soon as we got home I went to my room and started with the arrangements. It wasn’t easy to do, since it was my first time. “Youngjeaa~~” I pouted while coming in the living room. “Yes?” he asked me. “Can you help me with the arrangements, it’s more difficult than an math equation” I grabbed his arm and pulled him from the couch. “Why not me? I can help for almost free” Jackson smirked. “That’s exactly why I didn’t ask you” I pulled Youngjea in to my room. He helped me and thanks to him we finished really quick. “Thank you” I hugged him. He smiled at me before leaving my room. I went back to work, this time searching for a song to dance on. “Jagi, dinner is ready!” Jackson yelled from the kitchen. I stood up and went to eat with them. “Come, I’ve saved you a spot” he tapped the seat next to him. I sat and he s an arm around my waist. “Let me feed you” he held his chopsticks in front of my mouth. “Aish, stop it” Jr growled. “Why are you so jealous of Jalice huh?” he growled back at Jr. “Jalice?” Yugyeom asked. I looked at Jackson confused. He nodded “That’s my ship-name for me and jagi~” he said proudly. “It’s ugly” I took his hand away from my waist. “Really, why don’t you like it?” he started to whine. I pushed his face to the other side and finished eating. “I’m going to continue my work” I walked in to my room and continued working.

Bambam’s pov.

It was midnight and Yugyeom finally fell asleep. I tiptoed my way through the house and bumped into someone. “Oppa?” Alice asked me while looking like a zombie. I looked at her confused. “Who?” I asked her. “Where’s my room” she asked sleepily. Phew I got lucky, I pointed her the way. “Thank you” she smiled sleepily and walked before falling on the couch. I chuckled a little before helping her up and brought her to her room. “Jagi, This…” we stared at each other with big eyes. “Hyung, why are you in here?” I let go of Alice, when he quickly got up and grabbed her. He helped her in bed before tucking her in and whispering her something in her ear before pecking her forehead lightly. “What? Hyung are you and Alice dating?” I was shocked. He pointed me to be quite, he pushed me out of the room and closed the door lightly behind him. “Now that you know you better not tell the others” he whispered to me. “What’s in it for me hyung?” I asked him. “Nothing you rascal, I will cover for you while you’re trying to sneak out again” he smirked. I looked at him with big eyes. “You know?” he nodded. “So, do we have a deal?” I nodded. “Remember to be back before 6” he said before walking back into his room.

Alice’s pov

I woke up, but everyone was still asleep. I didn’t take long on getting ready. I was excited to show my ideas to them even though I was a bit scared  for their reaction. Nr.3 who her name was Subin was actually a kind girl, we’ve talked quiet a long time on our way to the bus stop. Her problems with nr. 9 whose name is Wendy was already an issue before this, nothing new. I grabbed my bag with all the papers and bumped into Bambam who looked like he just returned home. “Sorry, Good morning noona” he bid his apology. “It’s okay, good morning. Where are you coming from?” I asked him curiously. “From clubbing” he rubbed his neck and was getting slightly red. “Really?!? You’re not hitting on my wifey right?” I joked. He looked at me with big eyes before getting that it was a joke. “Then we’ll see who she chooses in the end” he rubbed his eyes who were puffy and red. “Okay, go to sleep. I’ll see you later” I tapped him on the shoulder and left.

I was the second to arrive from our group at practice. “Your 1 hour late, but this is hard. I feel bad for you. If I was you I would punish me and Wendy for making you coming in this early for nothing” Subin waved at me while sitting straight on the bench. “Be glad I’m such an angel than” I smiled at her while putting my jacket away. “But why are you this early? We didn’t agree on the time, yet” I walked and sat on the chair while getting the papers from my bag. “I was curious, I already see a difference in leadership” she came and sat on my lap. I smiled at her and started to explain her the singing part, she even helped adding some ideas, the song was ready. The only thing we needed to do is practice. “It’s almost 10am and Wendy still isn’t here” I looked at the clock and pouted. “We’ll just sing her part together since she decided to bail on us” Subin stood up and putted the speakers on after grabbing the mics for us to start practice.

“We sound so much better just the two off us” Subin said after we had practiced the song for 2 hours. I nodded “Only thing we need to do is to fix some pronunciation” I turned the speakers off. The door flew open and Wendy came walking in. “Hello” she said with no shame. “Hello there sleeping beauty, did your 100 years of beauty sleep finally end?” Subin asked her. Wendy ignored her and came standing in front of me with her Starbucks cup. “What did I miss?” she asked me uninterested. “Just the singing practice, but we were about to take our break right now. I guess you’ll just have to wait till we get back” I signed Subin to follow me. “Whatever” Wendy growled and followed us to the cafeteria. While heading there we bumped into Youngjea and Mark who stayed cool and greeted us. “Come sit with us” Subin grabbed my arm and pulled me to a table with 4 other girls. They were in group B. They smiled at us as we sat down with our trays of food. “Nr. 14 right? What’s your name? I’m Namjoo, these are Minzy, Ji-u and Dami” Namjoo introduced the others. “I’m Alice” I was finally interacting with the others.

“Nice meeting you Alice, are you a foreigner?” Minzy asked me. I nodded “I’m half-Korean and half-Dutch” I added. “That’s cool, I don’t know where that is, but I bet it’s beautiful” Dami said. We talked after that almost the whole break and I got to know a lot from the girls. Turns out I shared a lot of similarities with them and not to forget that they were sweet and nice. The week had started good. When the break was over we walked back to our rooms. Wendy came in a bit later. I explained her part, after a few tries I thought we could wrap this up and start with dancing, but I ended up teaching Wendy her parts for almost 5 hours. I think she was just trying to mess with us and I was getting annoyed by that. “Why can’t you just get it, you’re supposed  to pause after this sentence!” I shouted at her. She stayed quiet and looked at me. “Again” but she did the same mistake as if she wasn’t listening. “Talking about being a brat” Subin was about to lose it. I held her back “We’re done with singing for today, let’s just start with dancing” I pulled the mic from Wendy and put the music on. I explained the beginning of the choreo so that we can begin.

Wendy seemed to have enough after 3 tries and grabbed her bag and left the room. “Who does she think she is?” Subin said while catching her breath. “Don’t worry about her, we’ll just waist our energy, this is still a competition” I grabbed my bottle of water and drank from it. Me and Subin continued to practice till 1 am.

“If we hurry, we can catch the last bus, let’s go” we both ran outside and luckily grabbed the last one. When I arrived home the boys were already sleeping.  I sighed and walked to my room. Oppa came a few seconds later with a box of fried chicken. “Hungry?” he asked me. “Not really, just tired” I walked up to him. He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him. “It’s late and I just want to sleep, I’m sorry”. He nodded understanding and handed me the box before walking away. I putted the box in the fridge on my way to the shower. After I was done I climbed on my bed, but it was smelling like chicken. “You need to eat jagi, don’t want you to get sick” he shocked me. “Oppa, I just want to sleep” I whined. “After a few bites, here” he held the piece of fried chicken in front of my mouth. I pouted and took a bite. He smiled and fed me until I finished. “Happy, can I sleep now?” he cleaned my mouth with a napkin. I laid down hugging him by his waist. “Can I get up?” he asked me. “Nope, I’m too tired to take my hands off you” I leaned closer to him. He putted the box away and laid back hugging me. “Alright, the only thing you love to do with me is sleeping huh?” he kissed my temple. But I already fell in sleep.