Chapter 21 “sly fox”

What?IgotYou

Alice’s POV
“Let’s play a game” Susu said. I nodded. “What for game?” Mark asked. “Something different something Alice used to play. What was the name again fle-??” she looked at me. “Ow spin the bottle” I finished her sentence. “With two girls? And you have a boyfriend” Mark looked at me. “We can still play. Of course there are limits for me and Wonho besides that I don’t have a problem with it” I looked at Wonho who was sitting next to me. “What kind of game is this?” Kihyun asked. “Ow, you spin a bottle and if it points at you like this, then I get to say, Mark seven minutes in heaven with JB” I tried to explain to Kihyun while JB looked at me with big eyes. “You won’t ask him to do that? Right?” I hoisted my shoulders up while smiling at him. “Let’s play” we sat in a circle. Kihyun spun the bottle and it landed on Wonho. “Now you tell him what to do” I said to Kihyun. He slightly smiled while Wonho was getting nervous, I tried to hold my laughter in. “Seduce Subin” Subin looked at Kihyun with big eyes. “But Alice” she started. “Don’t worry” I said to her. Wonho turned towards Subin and hoisted her up from her spot. “I can’t look” I hid my face behind my hands. “Did you lose your way back to heaven or were you waiting on me?” Wonho asked Subin. Me and Mark started to laugh. “Oppa that’s so cheesy sit, just sit please” I pointed him to his spot back. “Jealous?” he asked me with a smirk, I shook my head. “Can hyung get a punishment?” Kihyun asked. “Yeah like what?” we looked around. “Let’s just skip that, we’ll play that you must do it. No turning back” Mark spun the bottle. This time it stopped at JB. “Hmm” Mark looked at me before looking at JB. 

“What are you thinking?” I was getting a bit nervous. “Let’s make this hot, JB kiss Alice for 1 min” I look shocked at mark. Out of whole Got7 I thought he was the most innocent. “Let’s switch” Wonho said to JB who was in his thought. “Ani that’s against the rule” Subin stopped Wonho. I can’t believe this. “Only kiss on lips, no tongue” me and JB leaned in and our lips touched for a minute, for me 3 seconds was enough. “What was that? Ani again you said no turning back” Mark protested. I can’t belief I was backfired by my own words. JB didn’t hold back and leaned to hold the back of my neck pulling me closer to him and started to kiss me. I was surprised by his sudden action but didn’t push him away, I kind of missed his lips. “19, 20 enough” Wonho suddenly pushed him away. “What that kiss didn’t last longer than the last one” Subin joked. I glared at Subin and she quickly spun the bottle. This time it was JB. “Oh yes” Subin cheered while JB screamed. “Uhm what should I ask?” she asked. “Tell them to kiss again” Mark suggested. “No repeating” I quickly answered. “Why not? You used to… Susu we don’t have all the time” Mark quickly changed the topic when I eyed him. Wonho didn’t seem to notice. “Ow I know. Just sing that cover of frank ocean” she finally asked JB. JB was glad to get something easy. “Wait seduce the girls with it” Kihyun added. What’s wrong with this dude with seducing? I stood up and sat between Subin and Wonho. JB cleared his voice and sang a short piece to us. I was hypnotized by his voice. It brought memories back up, like every time he would sing me to sleep. “Why do I feel he sang it for me?” Wonho joked, in reality he was looking at me but I laid my head on Wonho’s shoulder to not make it seem obvious. I stood up and sat back at my spot and it was JB’s turn to spin. 

It landed on Mark. “NO!!” Mark yelled. We all started to laugh. “Revenge time” JB smirked at Mark. “Aish I know all ready, come here Subin” he leaned and pulled Subin towards him and kissed her as if it was the most normal thing. My mouth dropped open. It was so passionate. “That’s how you do it” he smirked at me after pulling away from Subin. I was sure Subin wasn’t alive. “Aish” Wonho hissed at him while leaning in front of me and pulled me closer to him, it was me and him in front of JB. His lips gently touched me and not a second to waist he was kissing me passionately with his tongue. Not to forget it was our first kiss as a couple. “Wooh that was- omy- wow” I said breathless after he was done. “Are you okay?” Susu asked me. I slowly nodded with still a big smile on my face. “I need to catch some air, let’s go oppa” I stood up while Wonho followed me. JB was everything but happy after seeing that.

JB’s POV
He kissed her no biggie. But in front of me? What a sly fox, I hope he’s in for a little competition. I stood up and walked outside looking for them. “All these clouds remind me of you”. “Why?”. “Cause they are cute and fluffy just like you”. “You tried oppa”. I followed their voices and found them in front of a big tree. Wonho was hugging her from behind while they were looking at the clouds. “Alice where are you!” I pretend to look for her. “Ssshhht” Wonho told her to be quiet. “Alice! Oh it’s so cold!” I pretended to be cold. “It’s a very warm day” Wonho said making her crack up. “Oww hey guys!” I walked towards them. “What’s wrong Jaebum oppa?” Alice asked me. “I need to borrow her for a second Won” Alice tapped his arms lightly for him to let her go. Alice walked with me a bit. “Look I just want to let you know something” she slowly nodded while avoiding eye contact. “I want us to be friends” she looked at me shocked. “All of a sudden?” I slowly nodded. “I don’t want to lose our bond, would you be my friend?” she looked at Won who was looking at us two from his spot. “It’s fine with me” she smiled. “Okay, now go back to your prince charming” I pushed her a little. “Argh” she giggled a bit. I suddenly pulled her back letting her fall in my arms. “Are you okay?” I asked her. She slowly nodded while standing back up. “I’m fine, sorry oppa uhm sunbae” she turned slightly red. I smiled at her. “I just wanted to hug you goodbye and thank you” I bowed. Alice held my hand. “Uhm have a safe trip” she let go while turning back towards Wonho who had turned looking at the clouds back. “Oppa!” Alice called him while he slowly hugged her back. Alice took a peek and looked at me before I turned and walked away. “Nice but not enough” Subin said to me. “It’s only the start” I smirked at her. “Fighting sunbae” she cheered, we both laughed while going inside.

Wonho’s POV
I was outside walking with Alice holding hands, but I couldn’t really enjoy the moment. I felt a bit of tension between me and JB as if we were competing for something or better yet someone. I slowly turned and looked at Alice who was enjoying the fresh air. “Oppa let’s escape on a boat and live on the ocean” I couldn’t help but to laugh at her silliness. “Alice can I ask you something?” she turned and looked me in the eyes. I took her other hand. “You’re not proposing are you?” she asked. I quickly shook my head. “Did you and JB have something in the past?” I asked her, her bright and bubbly face turned into a pale and shocked one. She looked at the ground still not answerimg my question. “Alice, hyung? We need to go!” Kihyun yelled. “I’m coming” she yelled. “Let’s say goodbye” she ran away from me. I sighed, by the look of her reaction I’ll take that as a yes. I stared at her going inside. Is she still in love with him? I shook my head in denial before making my way inside to say goodbye. “Bye Alice” Mark hugged her. Subin came closer and gave me a hand. Alice told me she was used to hugging her friends but to me it still fell weird to see her do that with guy friends. As long as she doesn’t hug JB. Luckily she gave him a hand. Again he was looking at her in that way, my view was blocked by Mark. “Nice game, we should hang out more” I nodded while shaking his hand. “Alice let’s go” she turned, her cheeks blushing. 

Alice’s POV
I was walking outside, thank god Mark was in front of Won so that he couldn’t see JB leaned and kissed my cheek. Kihyun shot me a smile but it wasn’t happy, argh what if he tells Won oppa. I’ll be dead for sure. “Shall we wait at the café or home?” Won oppa asked Kihyun. “At home, we need to wait for Kwangji first” he opened the door. I got in, today was the start of my vacation. I was going back to the Netherlands for my school’s prom. I can’t wait to see all my friends. Only problem was I had to deal with seeing J back, I just hope he won’t be weird or anything. Before I left I got some time over in return to spend with Won oppa and the boys. “Is everyone ready?” Won asked Kihyun who nodded. “What will you be doing?” Won oppa asked me. “Ah prom and then I don’t know, I’m just following my friends” he nodded. “I won’t be seeing you for a month” he leaned on my shoulder. “Hmm?” I pretend not to hear. “Yah, are you ignoring me, okay” he turned his back towards me. “Sorry oppa” I said cutely to him. “Ani” I rolled my eyes. “Arraso” I turned my head on the other side. I felt his arms hug me. “Today you’re only mine” I tried to keep my laugh to myself. “Ah is that a smile?” I nodded, he started to tickle me. 

Crush’s POV 
I was in my room waiting for hyungs to come so we could go and have some fun. I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water when the door went open. “Hello?” I said while I stood still as I heard a familiar voice in the hall. Kihyun hyung came walking in and greeted me followed by Wonho hyung who stole my bottle of water but I didn’t mind because there she was again. “Hello” she waved at me taking my last breath away. I bowed, feeling my ears becoming red. She looked at me with her blue eyes while she stood still. “Are you ready to have some fun?” I simply nodded. Aish I became this quiet even though I saw her many times but I really want to be more to her. Just skip the friendship. I want to be able to make her happy and protect her. “Yah get ready Kwangji is coming and we’ll meet #Gun at the place” hyung came and told me while he went and hugged Alice. “You can’t see” he put his hands on her eyes. She laughed. I sighed and left to get ready but I was pretty fast, I could at least say something to her. I somehow ended in the hall on the ground peeking at her and hyung. “I’ll be nice, give me 5 push-ups” she sighed deeply. “That’s easy” she went on the ground and did 5 push-ups. Hyung looked at her amazed. “I told you oppa it’s easy for me” she sat back. “Let’s see who lasts the longest” Alice nodded. I looked around before taking my cellphone out and filmed her. At 40th hyung stood up and pulled her as well. “Why?” she asked. “I want to try something” he leaned a bit forward and slowly kissed her. I closed my eyes imagining she was kissing me. “Yo I’m here…. Hello” I suddenly got shocked by Kwangji hyung voice and so did the couple. Alice hid behind Wonho hyung all embarrassed. 

If only she knew how cute she looked. “I’m almost done changing my clothes ow and meet my girlfriend” Wonho hyung ran towards the rooms, I quickly stood up. “Oh you’re done changing” he noticed while running away. I walked in the room where Kwangji hyung and Alice were. “I didn’t disturb right?” she was laughing shyly. “Oh you’ve grown up” he ruffled my hair I shared a small smile with him. My eyes met with Alice’s who went in her phone and was smiling at the screen. “Kwangji oppa let’s take a picture” she said. Hyung didn’t hesitate and posed next to her. “Haha ani y pose” she did a duck face. “Why?” Kwangji asked her. “My friend is a big fan of you” he nodded in understanding and posed one more time. We all gathered expect Won hyung who was taking a bit long. I bet he wanted to look good for Alice. "Yah Won I'm taking Alice with me" Kwangji hoisted her up and walked out of the door. "No you don’t" he came sliding with his shoes in his hand. "Come" I closed the door behind me and got in the van.

Alice’s POV
"Alice? We’ve arrived" I slowly opened my eyes. I saw we had arrived and got off but still leaning on Won oppa. "I can carry you" Kwangji offered but Won oppa hissed in denial. "I’m only allowed to carry her" I giggled a bit at these 2 weirdo's. They reminded me of Jackson and him. "I can walk" I said while rubbing my eyes. "Let’s go!" Jooheon yelled when he got the keys. The karaoke room he got us was big enough for all of us. The best thing in there was the comfy beanbag chair which automatically became mine. "Ani no more sleeping" Won oppa grabbed me by my waist and hoist me up. "Yah oppa I want to sleep" I dropped my head. "Bang bang #GUN here!!" I suddenly got shocked by his yelling. "Oww sorry, sorry did I wake you up?" he got shocked as well when he noticed me. The boys started to laugh. "Aish such a shame. Waking a girl up" Minhyuk said sarcastically. #Gun went on his knees and started to apologizes. "It’s okay" I said while offering him a hand so he can stand up. "It’s soft" he complemented my hand making oppa angry. "Yah one more person and we’re leaving" he threatened them. I laughed making him laugh as well. "Alice let’s do a duet" Kwangji pulled me closer and handed me the book with song options. “Why you get to be first?” oppa asked Kwangji. “Which song?” he asked me. I looked through the book. “Ooh they have it” I said excited. “What?” the boys look me surprised. I pressed the numbers. 

“Woah” most of them were surprised. “You listen to that?” Shownu asked me. I nodded while grabbing the mic. “I love Jaebum since Joah” I explained to him. I handed Kwangji a mic. “Let’s see then” Minhyuk cheered. *Mommae by Jay Park played*. I was trying to hold myself from dancing in front of these guys. I peeked at Kwangji who was trying to get me to dance. I shook my head. He tried to convince me one more time until he started shaking his booty himself. I giggled and started dancing myself. * OOOOHHH you y* I dropped and slowly came up with my hips when oppa pushed Kwangji away from coming behind to dance. He placed his hands around my waist until I finished singing the song. “OOMPF that was *coughs* hot” #Gun said. “Our turn let’s do uhm yeah this one” they discussed and typed in the number. I sat in the chair next to I.M. “It was good” he complemented me. “Thank you” I pouted towards oppa who may be angry at me. I.M. poked my cheek, he may be the most shy but he was actually really sweet, just like Yugyeom. I sighed. Everything keeps on reminding me of JB. “Want to go get drinks?” I.M asked me I nodded and went with him. 

We opened the fridge and our hands bumped. “Sorry” I said to him. He grabbed the can and handed it to me. We went back inside. Kwangji noticed me and sat next to me. “GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY!” I cringed by the loud voice of Kihyun. Us three started to laugh, Won oppa came in front me and took my hand and pulled me in between them. The next song was my group’s song, I can definitely say they it. After 2 hours of singing I was brought home. "Nobody's home?" Won oppa asked as he wanted to talk before they went home. "We have vacation, I’m leaving for school tomorrow remember?" he nodded as he remembered. 
"But I’ll still be missing you" he pouted. "That’s the point" I smirked. "I’ll be waiting for you" he leaned to kiss me but was stopped by honks. "Aish take me with you" I laughed while pushing him. "Bye oppa" I waved. Kwangji came out of the car towards us. "Bye beauty" he kissed me on the cheeks before running away to avoid Wonho from hitting him. I waved them goodbye and entered the dorm.

JB’s POV.
“Hmm I’ll be coming okay bye mom" I hung up the call and searched for my dorm keys. I looked up and saw Alice looking at our dorm. In her hand she had a bag. I recognized it being from the convenience store. I stopped and tried to calm my heart down that was obviously beating for her. She was eating her ice-cream. I walked slowly closer to her. "Can I on it too?" I joked but that scarred her. "JB, argh you scarred me" I laughed as I hugged her to calm down. "Don’t do that ever again" she lightly hit me on my chest. "I won’t, what are you doing outside?" I slowly let her go from the hug but grabbed the bag she was holding. "I need a new ice cream" she looked at the ice-cream that fell. "Come I’ll buy you a new one" I held her hand with our fingers intertwined but it didn’t bother her. It felt amazing holding her small hand in mine. I guess she still likes me. "Are you nervous to go back?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I can’t wait, I’ll be seeing Sasha back and everyone else" she smiled genuine. Should I ask about her mom? Does she know? "Maybe mom will cook me something delicious hmm. I can’t wait". I felt bad to have to send her home alone, how is she going to be when she finds out that her mom is dead. I stopped with walking. "Something wrong?" Alice asked me. I pulled her and hugged her. "Just know I’ll be here for you, always" I said to her after I break the hug. Alice looked me confused. "Let’s get that ice-cream"