Chapter 17 “half-brother and rooftop guy”

What?IgotYou

Subin’s pov

 

​​​“Stupid liar, won’t look at me. Stupid liar, why won’t you hear me? Ugh, nope” I scratched that line. Nan a nanana nan a nana nan a, oempf. I threw the pencil at the board. I walked towards the vending machine to get a candy bar. On my way back I heard someone singing behind some boxes. “Go crazy, I’m crazy” the boxes where dancing. The heck? He’s going to drop those in 3, 2, 1. The boxes fell in front of me. “Not again” he smiled while face palming himself. “Ow hello, I’m sorry” he bowed at me. I took a bite and entered the practice room. I looked at the music sheet. Ugh this isn’t going to work. I grabbed my things and headed out. I started to walk my way home. “Aren’t you afraid to walk home alone?” he appeared next to me. “No, it’s nearby. Why?” I asked him while taking my headphones out. “You look young, I just thought let me accompany you. I barely saw you before” I nodded.

​​​​​ “Exactly my thought, I’m Subin new rookie” I introduced myself. “Ahh, 6xcenses, oh I saw you debut. Daebak” he showed me thumbs up. “Thank you” I smiled. “Agh how rude of me, I’m from 2pm, Nickhun the maknae” he introduced. “Omo, 2pm. I feel honored” I said sarcastically. He laughed “Not a fan I see” I shook my head. “Why not?” I went into my thoughts. “I mean I like your songs but I’m not a fan” he slowly nodded. “Do you think we’re old?” I slowly nodded. “Ahh I’m hurt” I laughed at his acting. “Sorry sunbae, this is my street. Bye” I waved at him. “Ow yeah bye Subin” I turned and waved again before walking towards the door. “Ooh I ship” Alice scared me. “Yah, why are you back?!” I yelled at her. She chuckled. “I’m cold” she shook my arm. “Okay, I’m opening the door already” I opened the door.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

*Article*

New JYPE rookie group ‘6xcenses’ sent their support to EXO-L

23/4/2015

Not even 24 hours after debut and the girls of the new rookie group 6xcenses sent their support to EXO-L that went viral. The video that already has 3 million views and counting in less than 24 hours is a support to EXO and EXO-L with Tao. As known that Tao may leave EXO due to injuries, the fandom and group are dealing with a hard time. In the video you can see Alice, Woojoo, Subin and Minzy singing an encouraging piece of a Youtuber named Lex and after that the girls ended with a beautiful message for the fandom and remaining members, as well begging haters to stop and help or just stay quiet. A more better support can’t be shown, others can definitely follow their example.

Here check out their video.

*End article*

 

Top comments

121329: T^T *tears of happiness* I think words are not enough to describe the feelings I’m feeling. #fighting #EXO #EXO-L #Tao #OT12 #6xcenses

 

217382: Thank you 6xcenses, from the bottom of our hearts.

 

23982: I want to hug them and thank them. Btw beautiful voices from both covers TT^TT

 

8328: I know this is random, but is once in a lifetime. I ship them with my oppas XD

^-0489389: That is indeed random, but I do ship them too.

^-72733: Uhmm let’s see, YoelliexAlice, KaixSubin, SehunxWoojoo, SuhoxMinzy??

^-8387248: LayxAlice, XiuminxSubin, SehunxWoojoo, SuhoxMinzy :D

^-2482839: You guys, I do ship SehunxWoojoo and SuhoxMinzy. Oo fanfic??

​```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````​​

Alice’s pov

We were at Mr. Park’s office. “Now girls, your debut is a success I see, you already achieved 1.5 million views. I need to get you more active, so I taught first you need to meet the remaining members” we looked at each other. “Members? So we aren’t complete?” he shook his head. “The next song is going to have them debuting with you guys, the official debut” we all sank in the chairs, what if it was one of the girls? How awkward will it be if Bomi joins the group. “Ha here they are, come in boys” Boys? We stood up and turned, in front of us were standing two tall guys. One a bit buffer than the other. Wait, I know him.

​​​​​“Rooftop friend” I pointed at him and he smiled. “Hello” they bowed so did we. “Wait so we are a mixed group?” Minzy unnie asked Mr. Park who nodded. “I thought I gave it a try”. “They were the ones that chose us?” Subin asked. Mr. Park nodded. “You can get to know each other later, second announcement, come in” I turned and saw two more people walking in. “These are your managers. “Really?” Woojoo asked shocked. Mr. Park nodded. We all bowed. “For the girls, this is Ms. Go and for the boys this is Mr. Jong, later they will tell you your schedule, okay now dismissed. I need to speak with your managers” we bowed and left.

 

“Let’s go to the practice room” I walked closer to rooftop guy. “You could’ve told me” I said to him. “Naah that would’ve ruined your drive” he chuckled. “Ani, okay maybe, so now I can know your name?” he nodded. “When we get there” I sighed. “You’re no fun” I pouted. “Mianhe” he slightly hit my arm with his elbow. We walked to the room and sat on the ground. “How should we do this?” Minzy asked. “Let’s just say our name and then continue with the song and then go eat?” I suggested. “Ow we should celebrate” Woojoo suggested. “I know let’s grab hanwoo after this, our treat?” the slimmer boy said. “Let’s do that” I clapped in my hands. “You really like to eat” rooftop guy remarked. “Yah, is there something wrong with that?” he nodded. “You two are close” Minzy unnie said while the others nodded. “You could say that, he needed a friend” the others chuckled. “So did you” he smiled at me. “Let’s start, I’m Kim Na ri but call me Subin. I’m a 95er” I looked shocked at Subin. “You’re my unnie?” the others started to laugh. Subin nodded. “You didn’t know?” she looked shocked at me. I shook my head.

 

“Now you know” she ruffled my hair. “I’m Yu Tae ha, but I prefer to be called Minzy. I’m a 92er” I was even shocked they always said Minzy unnie was the oldest but 8 years older than me. I’ve never imagined. “Unnie you look young” Woojoo said while being shocked as well. Minzy unnie blushed. “I’m Kim Woo Joo, I’m the maknae. I was born in 1996” I choked on my spit. Rooftop guy carefully tapped on my back. “Yah unnie” Woo pouted. The others laughed. “I was born in 96 too” I said to her. “Really?” Subin asked me shocked. “You guys seem every time more surprised about each other” hanwoo guy said. “Because we are oppa” Woo said to him. We all laughed. “I was born August” woo said. “Ah I was born in January” I smirked, she pouted. “See I’m still the maknae, unless oppas are younger than me” they shook their heads. Next “I’m Baek Myung Han born in 94” ahh oppa. Next was rooftop guy “I’m Kim Young Jun, I’m a 95er as well” next was me. “I’m Han Young ri that’s my Korean name, but call me Alice. I’m 96er”. “Ha! Younger than me, you should call me oppa” Young jun said to me. “Pff, keep on dreaming. I’m going to call you hyung” he chuckled.

​​​​​ “You both are crazy” Subin remarked. “Let’s start?” Minzy suggested. “Wait we don’t have a leader noona” Myung han said. “All in favor for Minzy unnie” I asked, Minzy looked at me with big eyes. “5 against 1, our leader is Minzy unnie” we applauded. “What is this, I didn’t say I wanted to” she rolled her eyes. “Okay, I’ll be it” she gave in. We started to practice and write the new song, it was something Subin started on and with the help of Young jun we were pretty far. Looking at the clock it was 10pm already.

 

Subin’s pov.

​​​

“Young jun oppa you’re our savior” Woo praised him. “Yah, don’t praise him a lot. He might think highly of himself” Alice joked. Young Jun looked at her surprised, but smiled afterwards. Is he? No maybe it’s just my imagination. I shook my head. “Ow let’s eat here” Minzy pointed. We walked and grabbed a table at the back. I was sitting in front of Alice and Young jun who were busy speaking to each other in English. “Unnie isn’t that Bambam oppa?” Woo asked me. I turned and looked to where she was pointing. The boys noticed us and waved while approaching. “Hello, you’re here too?” we nodded. “Come sit with us oppa” Woo tapped a seat next to her, I grabbed my bag, but Nicky or something came and sat next to me. They greeted the others “You guys think 3 or 5 portions are enough?” Myung Han Asked. “I think 7 is better, or 5 with sides?” Minzy and him began to brainstorm. “Look, it’s today. I always wanted to check one out” Young jun showed Alice something on his phone. “Ow daebak, should we check it out later?” he rubbed his neck. “If it’s okay with you” he said a bit shy. “Unnie, oempf, it feels weird to call you that. Are you coming too?” she grabbed the phone and showed me. It was an American DJ that would be in a club tonight. “Ow looks fun, can I join too?” Nickhun, finally I remember his name, asked. Alice nodded. “I think you can go, I’m hungry now” Alice chuckled while handing Young jun his phone back. The food Minzy and Myung han had ordered was way too much.

 

“Looks delicious, thank you for the food” we bowed. But waited till Minzy and Nickhun grabbed their first bite. “Try this” Young jun made a wrap for Alice and fed her. “Hmm mhhmm, that’s delicious. Try this” she made a wrap for him and fed him. He showed her thumbs up. “Are you not hungry?” Nickhun asked me. I looked at him with big eyes. “Sorry, I didn’t hear you” I turned and looked at those two that were definitely building chemistry. “Here, it’s delicious” he held a piece of meat for me. I ignored him and grabbed my meat with my chopsticks. “Or not” he ate the meat himself. At the table it was divided between us and Alice and Young jun that were on a date together. When we finished we said our goodbyes. Me, Alice, Nickhun and Young jun were heading towards the club. We weren’t all fancy dressed. Just plain simple. We grabbed the bus. After a pretty long drive we had arrived the line that wasn’t that long so we entered in a second.

 

Jennie’s pov

​​​

Again not picking up, maybe I should give up. I hung up the call. Bambam was ignoring me like crazy. The thing is I wanted to know why, I feel as if I didn’t do anything wrong. “Hahahah I know oppa” I looked up and hid. O god it’s Bambam. But isn’t that Woojoo? “We’re grabbing ice-cream” he said to Minzy unnie and another boy. Woojoo and him left. Are they something? Is that why he left me? But isn’t Woojoo dating Taehyun? O yeah they broke up. Argh I kicked a rock angrily. “Yo Jen!” Mark oppa approached me. “Hi oppa” I greeted him. “I haven’t been seeing you around” I nodded. “Something was bugging me” he slowly nodded. “Come let’s grab noodles, I’m still hungry” I followed him. “Woo, he doesn’t deserve you if he’s going to act like that. You’re young and beautiful. You know what? I’m going to help you smile again, promise?” I heard Bambam say to Woo. I sighed. “Sorry oppa, I forgot my wallet at home” I walked out of the store. I was fooled by him.

 

JB’s pov

​​​

Hmm her light is off, did she go to sleep already? I dialed her number again but no luck, Alice wasn’t picking up. I hope she isn’t upset with what had happen with her half-brother.

 

​​​Flashback-

They were racing their voices towards each other. I couldn’t understand what they were saying, since they were speaking that language again. “Hey beter ga je dat kut wijf vragen waar je echte vader is! (Yo better you go and ask that c** where your real dad is!)” he yelled at her. Suddenly Alice slapped him. I got shocked by her sudden attack, but managed to pull her back before he hit her. She turned and walked away. “Argh . Dacht je dat ik klaar was met jou?! (Argh b*** did you think I’m done with you?!)” I held him from following her. “What the? Let go” he pulled back. “Taylor” Alice dad’s voice sounded. He stood up straight. “Praat met die kind! (Talk with that kid!)” he yelled at her dad. “Niet alweer jullie twee en voor een vreemde deze keer. Je bent best groot Taylor (Not you two again and in front of a stranger this time. You’re old enough Taylor)” Mr. Han scolded him. He sat in the chair furiously and drank his beer. “Oppa let’s go, o appa I’m leaving, we’ll talk another time” Alice came with a backpack. “Alice waarom? Blijf het is alleen deze weekend( Alice why? Stay it’s only for this weekend)” he held her. “Nee pa, niet in de buurt van dat beest (No dad, with that beast)” she was trying to hold her tears. “Ya beter ren je gewoon weg, daar ben je toch goed in (Ya better you run away, you’re good in that anyways)” I wanted to defend her, but I didn’t know why they were like this towards each other. “Hou je bek oke, gewoon hou het (Shut up okay, just shut up)” Alice growled at him. “Kom dan (Come at me than)” he stood up again. “Taylor kappen, jullie zetten me voor schut voor hem (Taylor stop it you’re embarrassing me in front of him)” Mr. Han said and Taylor looked at me. “Bye appa, oppa let’s go” she grabbed my arm and pulled me out. “Bye Mr. Han” I quickly bowed. Her dad nodded but looked disappointed.

End flashback-

 

​​​“Oh JB right?” I heard a female voice behind me. I turned and saw Minzy with a boy. “Ow hello, yes it’s me. How you doing noona?” I asked her. “Great thanks for asking. Is there something I can help you with?” she asked me. “Ah yeah, uhm is Alice here. I have a message for her” she shook her head slowly. “She will come later with Subin, I think it’s better to try tomorrow” I slowly shook my head. “If you see her can you please let her know that I need her?” she nodded. “I’ll do so” she smiled. I turned and walked back. “Hyung! I’m back” Jackson walked towards me. “I see, is anybody home?” he shook his head. “Hyung what do you think?” he opened a little box in front of me. My eyes grew big. “You’re not proposing to me right?” he chuckled. “No hyung it’s for Alice, isn’t it pretty?” I sighed and placed my hand on his shoulder. “Jackson I need to tell you something, man to man” he looked at me with those big eyes.