Chapter 12 “Who are you?”

What?IgotYou

 

Alice’s pov

“You can rest on my shoulder jagi, it’s just as soft as an pillow” Jackson tapped his shoulder. “Don’t worry about that creep unnie, Minho and Seunghoon oppa took care of him” Woojoo whispered to me. “Hey Woojoo thank you for saving me, if you didn’t come at that moment….” Tears were forming in my eyes. Jackson rubbed my arm. “I’m glad I was with 2 strong oppas to help. Don’t worry unnie, we’ll protect you” she smiled warmly at me. I turned and hugged her. “Woo, look out” Jackson held my waist while I was hugging Woojoo. “Yah, unnie your eye color is so beautiful” Jennie complimented me. “Almost hypnotizing, can I have them?” she pouted. I looked at her while smiling. Bambam’s arm was hugging her, he noticed that I noticed and winked at me. “Yah enough jagi, I don’t want you to get hurt” Jackson pulled me slowly back down. I sat up straight and looked in the little mirror oppa was looking at me. He eye smiled at me. I blushed a little and looked outside.

Subin pov

“SUPRISEEEeeee??!……..” a party popper went off, everyone looked surprised at me. I stood at the door a bit weirded out. “Aish wrong person, do we have more of these poppers? I accidentally used mine” a boy that I’m pretty sure is Bobby said, while walking towards a bag. “Hi, you must be Subin” Yugyeom smiled at me while approaching me. I nodded, was I dreaming? In the room I saw the other boys of got7 while 3 weren’t there yet and double b= Bobby and B.I. “Did I ruin something?” I asked him. “Agh it’s okay we wanted to surprise the girls in their new house” he explained. “But why is YG here?” I pointed at Bobby and B.I. who approached us. “I can answer that. I’m actually Alice’s cousin” he smiled. Boom!! that smile, my heart skipped more than 1000000x. Fireworks. I couldn’t believe Alice was his cousin, lucky girl. “Ah hello I’m Subin. Alice’s friend” I quickly introduced myself.

“We have the cake” I turned to see 3 guys from Winner. “Are they Alice’s cousins too?” I asked curiously. Bobby started to laugh. “Nope” B.I. responded. Agh his voice sounds cooler in person, I shouldn’t be fangirling, but he’s still my bias. “They are friends of Woojoo, she’s like a sister to Seunghoon” Yugyeom explained. “What earth do I live in?” I whispered to myself. “Why are you here?” Taehyun from Winner asked me “It was supposed to be a private party and I think you could’ve dressed better”. He studied me up and down. “I hope you weren’t talking to me, how should a person dress when they found out there friend has been harassed?!” I shouted at him. “Who got harassed?” Bobby asked suddenly seriously. “Alice, I just got the text from Namjoo, since the place….” While I was explaining, Taehyun interrupted me. “Fine, we get it. No need to explain your whole life” he shut me up like that. “Yah be a little bit nicer to the girl” Mino and Seunghoon came in with a tall kind of nice build, gorgeous eyed boy behind them. “I told you to stay away from her” B.I.  suddenly became angry and was held back by Bobby.

The boy smirked, he was cute, handsome. I wonder who he is. “It’s okay. We had dealt with him already. We came back inside while we’re waiting for the cops to arrive” Mino said to us while pointing to the guy to sit down. “Who’s that? And why are they so worked up by his presence?” I asked Yugyeom. “That’s J, Alice’s ex, he was the one that hurt her” Yugyeom explained looking not that pleased in his direction. “What? Are you sure that’s him?” I asked even though he was attractive, I couldn’t deal with the fact he hurt my friend. My legs started to move but Yugyeom held my hand. “Don’t, he’s capable to hurt a girl, I won’t let you get hurt too” he whispered to me. He’s right I should be careful and I don’t want Alice to be more worried.

“A car arrived” Seunghoon said but nobody paid attention to him. “Why are you guys here?” a girl in Bambam’s arm asked to the guys of Winner. “We should be asking you the same thing, don’t you think?” Seunghoon asked her while staring at Bambam who slowly dropped his arm. I noticed Alice as soon as she stepped out “ALICE!” I pushed everyone aside and hugged her. “Careful, she’s still weak” Jackson said while holding her back. “Sorry, I’m just happy to see you alright” I smiled at her. She was studying me. “What too much sweetness? Don’t get used to it” I joked. The rest surrounded us. Alice came closer to me. I noticed her eyes. “Holy sh*t, since when did you have blue eyes?” I asked her shocked. “I’m sorry this is all overwhelming and sweet but do I know you?” she asked me. I was shocked. Taehyun started to chuckle.

“Dude that’s rude” Mino hissed at him. “It’s me Subin” I said to her in disbelief. “Unnie she was in your group remember?” Woojoo asked her. “Group, what group? Ow that girl group thing but we haven’t started yet” she said confused. “You really don’t remember me? We were together for 2 weeks” I said to her sounding a little sad. “Are you sure you’re at the right address, I mean she could be a spy or something” Taehyun whispered loud enough for me to hear. I acted as if I didn’t hear him. “I’m sorry” she said while hoisting her shoulders up. “I’m calling the doctor” the girl said while dialing the number. I sat on the chair. “Don’t worry, maybe it’s nothing too bad” B.I. consoled me. “How hard did you actually hit her?” Jackson grabbed J at his collar. “Jackson not in front of Alice” JB held him back. “It was an accident” J smirked. I turned my head and saw a small candle holder. My hand grabbed it and threw it in his direction, it hit his the chest. “ ben je gek ofzo?! ( are you crazy or something?!)” he rose up from the chair angry and headed my direction. He suddenly became a beast making me scarred of him. “Jo-jo?” Alice asked while holding his arm. I let out a sigh of relief, this boy was scary. “Olieboo” he turned sweetly at her. “Jo-jo” Alice jumped in his arm. We all looked shocked at them.

Oppa’s pov

I was more than shocked, angry and furious but I froze looking at her embracing him in her arms. “Kwam je mij verrasen? OMG ik ben zo blij om je weer te zien (Did you come to surprise me? OMG I’m so glad to see you again)” she said to him. I didn’t understand what she was saying but I can guess she was way too excited to see him again. One thing is for sure I was about to pull her away from him but someone was before me. “Get your hands off of her” Jackson grabbed Alice by her arm and pulled her away from him. “Let me go” Alice pulled her hand from his. “Why do you got to treat him like that? He’s my boyfriend!” Alice shouted at him. No Alice I am your boyfriend, I wanted to scream those words but nothing came from my mouth. “NOT HIM, Alice I don’t care if you don’t remember me but you’re dating someone else” Subin said strictly to her. I stood up quietly and studied Alice, she remembers dating him. What about me?. “What do you know? He’s my boyfriend don’t talk crap to me!” Alice shouted at her.

“Enough Alice” B.I. suddenly raised his voice and looked straight into her eyes. “Why? Because he’s not Korean? You hated him since day 1 Han Bin” she was different as if I barely knew her. This girl wasn’t her. “Either you guys accept him as my boyfriend or don’t be in my life ” she grabbed J by his hand and headed outside. “Where do you think you are going?” I grabbed J by his other arm.  He studied me up and down before smirking at me. “Jagi will lead me” he said as cheesy as possible while pulling his arm away from my grip. “Alice?” I looked her in the eyes. “I’m fine oppa, he will take good care of me” she smiled at me after squeezing J’s hand. “Laten we ice cream halen” (Let’s go grab some ice cream) dhe said to him. He kissed her on the cheek. I stood still in the door opening watching them disappear slowly. “Out of my way” Subin pushed me aside. She stopped and turned in my direction. “Guess you’re worse than that jerk, huh?” she ran after Alice and J, following her was Jackson and B.I. “Are you coming?” Bobby asked me……………..

…………….TO BE continue …………….