Chapter 11

What?IgotYou

Alice went back to Holland. After a week Alice’s mother had passed away. Alice stayed in Holland with her dad to cope together the loss of her mother. She had broken up with J after finding out that he was cheating on her when they were in Korea. She also didn’t want to disobey her father anymore, since he didn’t approve Alice dating J. Especially since the accident that happened a few years ago with Alice.

 Alice kept contact with Jackson, JB and Young-ne. Jackson was annoying as ever. He kept calling her while she was in class causing Alice to get detention after detention. But that was because Jackson forgot every time he called, that Holland & Korea had 10 hours of time difference. JB would sometimes organize skype group sessions with whole Got7 and Alice. Alice had to admit she missed them a lot.

Han Bin met Young-ne in an underground club were Young-ne was rapping. They became best friends. Han Bin was amazed by Young-ne’s talent.  Together they went on a competition called ‘Show me the money’. They each decided to make their own stage names. Young-ne: Bobby, Han Bin: B.I. during the competition they got discovered by YG and are now in a boy group called Ikon.

Alice’s father wasn’t doing well, since he couldn’t cope with the loss of his wife. But after a few weeks of staying in bed and crying he knew he couldn’t keep on living like that. He decided the only way to move on was to leave. He wanted to go back to Korea with Alice to start a new life. They knew moving on wouldn’t be that easy. But Holland had nothing more to offer but memories with pain.

Alice had contacted JYP, telling him that they would be coming back to Korea. JYP was happy to hear the news. Even though Alice didn’t get the chance to finish helping on ‘A’, she got another offer from JYP to come help on Got7’s comeback. There was a spot open anyways since Young-ne left. Alice had begged JYP not to tell Got7 of her accepting the offer, since she wanted to keep it a secret.

Han Bin’s mother, Alice’s aunt helped them by offering them to stay in her house. Her aunt also helped her father get an office job. That way they didn’t need to struggle with finding a job.

Alice & her father are on their way to Korea. It’s time to start their new lives.

THE END

--------------------

T^T Hey guys, the story came to an end. hope you guys liked reading it. We are thinking about making a season 2, but we are not sure yet. we were thinking about more affection towards the members of Got7, since we missed that a lot in this season. What do you guys think?. a big thanks to everyone who read the story and subscribed and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015.

XOXO Amisha0095