Chapter 10 "Drunk me = Wrong me"

What?IgotYou

Chapter 10 “Drunk me= wrong me”

 

Alice’s pov

“Want to ditch tonight, or do you have a date with mister?” Subin asked me. “I can still hang out with you and remember were trying to keep our relationship as hidden as possible” I walked next to her out of the building. Ppff you call that hidden? It’s more exposing. What I mean is, you guys is you two have such strong feelings for each other it’s impossible for you two to hide those, do you get me?” she asked me confused of her own explanation. “Hmm sort of you’re the worst in explaining things” I playfully hit her. “Yah, o and let your hair down” I did as she told me. “But why?” I asked her while brushing my hair. “We’re meeting up with some of my friends and yes they are all boys, but they’re all right they’re kind of sweet” she explained to me while waving to a group of guys. “They are here, don’t get too flustered” she teased me. I chuckled a little.

 

“Subin!” a boy ran towards her and hugged her. “Argh I can’t carry you” they both fell on the ground. “I know, but I missed you babe” he kissed her on the cheek. “Your boyfriend?” Alice asked while chuckling. “Never! She is such a headache, my name is Leo her brother” he got up and introduced himself. “I’m Alice, her friend” I introduced myself. “Friend? You mean bestie” Subin corrected me while getting up. “And he is not my blood related brother, he’s just my neighbor, so are Li-min and Hyo-jung” she introduced me to the other 2. “Not blood related? Pff, not yet. Wait until I convince my dad to marry your mom” Leo scoffed. “Aish stop talking nonsense” Subin hit him. I laughed at them. “How old are you?” Li-min was suddenly next to me. “Me? 19” I said to him. “Perfect and do you have an oppa?” he asked me. I shook my head no. “Yes you do and a very handsome one, so back off li-min” Subin cut in. “He meant if you had a boyfriend” she explained to me. “Ow, I thought he meant brother. Uhm yes I do have a boyfriend” I quickly corrected myself. “Such a shame, anyways let’s get going, I’m starving” Hyo-jung said.

 

Bambam’s pov

 

“You’re early Bammie” Jennie came running to me. “I know, sorry for that I just missed you a lot” I hugged her as soon she stopped running. “Why?” she chuckled while hugging me back and catching her breath. I was quite nervous, I wanted to make her my girlfriend since the moment I saw her, I hope she says yes. “I got something for you” I said nervously. “I bet you do, you’re acting strange today, normally you would be talking non-stop” she was studying me. “Aish, don’t investigate me, I know. It’s just I’m nervous to know what your answer will be”. She stopped walking. “What’s wrong?” I asked her. “Don’t tell me you went and exaggeratedly made some kind of big event just to ask me to be your girlfriend?” she asked me. “I just thought maybe it’s the right moment” I said shyly.  She took a deep breath. “I don’t want that, I had that all my life already, it’s not that special. I’ll tell you what, this time I’ll be the one confessing. I’ll tell you when I want to become your girlfriend okay?” she looked concerned at me. All that hard work for nothing, but I guess I could have gotten worst. “Okay” I said a bit down. “Come, I don’t like it when you become all down” she pulled me in to her direction.

 

We walked and arrived at her dorm. “Why are we here?” I asked her. “I want to cook for you, you know traditional food, something you’ve missed” she searched my eyes. I turned and looked at her with a softened look. “I’m hungry already chef, what’s on the menu?” I playfully asked her. “Some noodles” she chuckled while opening the door. “Noodles?” I asked her surprised. “Of course, it’s traditional” she chuckled. “Yah, don’t tease me” I took off my shoes and went inside. “Here watch something” she came with a remote. “I kind of want to help you” I said while rubbing my neck. “it’s fine with me, I was hoping for you to say so” she stuck out her tongue. Agh how bad I wanted to kiss her, but I can’t. I can imagine how hyung had been feeling when he wanted to do something sweet for Alice, but we were always in his way. “Bammie what should we make?” Jennie asked me.

 

 

Alice’s pov

 

“Alice we should get going, are you sure you can walk?” Subin asked me. I nodded way to many times, I wasn’t really drunk, but I kind of was. I don’t know all I knew was the way back home. We grabbed the bus and Subin waved me goodbye when we got to her stop so did the other 1,2,3, boys. “We should hang more out” I yelled in the bus, making heads turn to look at me. I got off the bus and made my way back and tried to open the front door with my shirt. The door went open. “Oppa” I said while falling into his arms. “Oempf, did you went and drink jagi?” he asked me. “Yes” I nodded while chuckling. “Oempf, I got you” he picked me up and closed the door. “Thank you oppa, I missed you” I suddenly started to cry in his arms. “I missed you too, don’t cry” he putted me down on the couch and wiped away my tears. “Oppa, I love you. Only you. I won’t get back with J, he’s a jerk. I want to stay with you, only you” I said to him. “J?? Is he back?” he asked me. “Yep, and he’s here to take me with him, oppa don’t let that happen” I begged him while pulling his arm. “Never jagi, I will always protect you” he held my shoulders while kneeling in front of me. I slipped forward and kissed him passionately on his lips. He slowly responded back. “Hyung what are you doing?” Bambam asked shocked while pulling oppa away from me. “She kissed me first” oppa pointed at me. “She’s drunk, hyung” Bambam said to him annoyed. Watching those two gave me the sudden urge to puke. O, I quickly got up and ran to the toilet.

 

-The next morning

It was awkward eating for the last time breakfast with the guys. Today was evolution day and the worst day for me to come out of bed. My head was banging like crazy. “Noona, are you okay? You seem pale” Yugyeom asked me. I nodded “I just had way too much to drink” I said to him. I felt embarrassed especially in front of oppa, he had packed my things for me but something weird was between us. “Noona, can we talk?” Bambam asked me. “Uhm yeah” I stood up and followed Bambam we stopped in the living room. “Last night you and Jackson were making out on the couch, I don’t know why. And hyung saw everything. He was pretty mad” my eyes widened while Bambam explained to me what I did. “I just thought you should know why he’s ignoring you” he explained. “Are you sure of what your telling me?” I asked him and he nodded. “Or I think, I mean it was pretty dark and your door was a bit open, but seeing him at the table like that I know for sure it’s him” he walked back to the dining room. “What now?” I slowly walked back to the dining room and picked up my plate before putting it by the sink. He was standing there and had noticed me. “Can we..?” . “Not here, we’ll talk later” he walked away. I slowly putted my plate away and wiped a tear. I quickly finished and grabbed my bag and went to catch the bus, I assumed with the tension between me and him everyone will find out.

 

“Alice, wait up!” Jackson was yelling. I stopped. “Aren’t you riding with us anymore?” he asked me while catching his breath. “Ow,  but I want to go with the bus” I wasn’t really excited. “Come on, a last time. These are your last hours with us, please jagi?” he begged me. I nodded. I guess I could hold in my feelings it’s a short drive after all. Jackson grabbed my bag and my hand and happily brought me back.  What I guessed was completely wrong. I wanted to jump from the car or say something, me and oppa were the only ones that were quiet in the car. Our eyes would meet in the little mirror. We would stare at each other before I could feel tears forming. The drive felt forever, we finally arrived at the building. I couldn’t wait to jump out.

 

“Subin?” I walked in to the training room. She woke up from her sleep. “What’s wrong?” she asked me. “Wow you look like a hot mess” she looked at me with big eyes. “I know I messed things up, real bad. He’s so angry at me” I sat on the ground. “O girl” she hugged. “I’m so sorry, next time I wouldn’t take you away like that” she apologized. I know I can’t tell her the whole thing. “Ew, get a room you 2” Wendy came in. “You ma..ldkiejdsim, hello sir” Subin stood up to hit her but noticed Mr. Park coming in from behind and quickly bowed. “Morning, I just want to wish you guys good luck.  Come with me” he ordered us and we followed him.

 

He brought us to the room. Oppa had texted me to meet him on the roof. I quickly made up an excuse and went to the roof. My heart was beating up in my throat. “Oppa” I said while coming on the roof. “Here, he pulled me in a corner. “I can explain what happened last night” I started to explain. “I don’t want to hear, I got the message when I saw you kissing Jackson. I can handle him trying to make his moves on you but if you do it, must mean that you had feelings hidden for him” he said disappointed. “No not at all, I was just drunk, believe me. I love you not him and you know that” I was trying to hold my tears back. “Really? Sounds like the same thing you told him last night” he said a bit angry. “I thought he was you, why aren’t you believing me?” I was sounding so desperate. “What do I have to believe? You know they say the only ones that speak the truth are drunk people and kids” he turned around. “What do you mean by that?” I asked him. He stopped and was standing with his back towards me. “Go to the one your heart truly desires” he said before walking away.