Chapter 20 'switch'

What?IgotYou

Subin’s pov

“SUuubin, uuUUnnnIIIiieee~” I slowly opened my eyes and turn to see Alice smiling at me while kneeling next to  my bed. “Ah what?” I asked her half asleep. “Susu I need to get something at Bobby’s, please go with me. Please” she begged. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. “It’s 2 in the morning can’t he bring it?” I asked her while putting my phone away. “Ani. I said already I’ll be coming. Come on or I’ll ask J to come” I sighed and stood up. “Okay I’ll come” I grabbed my jacket and Uggs. “I’m ready” Alice started to laugh. “Aish I’ll go back to sleep then” I turned when she suddenly grabbed my hand. “Unnie, no way you’re going out like that. Uhm” she headed over to my closet and pulled clothes out. I looked at her with sleepy eyes. “There is no way in your right mind I’ll be wearing any skinny jeans” she sighed while putting them back and pulled a summer dress. “Really?” I asked her. “It’s this or the skinnies” she held them both up. I sighed and grabbed the jeans from her hand and put it on. “It’s worth it” she smiled. I changed and followed her. It was a far trip to their building. The bus was luckily empty. Arriving there B.I.  opened the door in his usual training clothes. “BOBBYYYY!” Alice yelled while hugging B.I. “Aish my ears” he said a bit annoyed at her. “Susu is here too” she smiled at him while going inside. “Hello” I slightly bowed. “Hi come in, hope she didn’t bother you” he slightly bowed while opening the door for me to go through. It was my first time being there. The house was big and pretty clean. “Here borrow mine, hope their not to big” he was rubbing his neck while handing me his slippers. I smiled in response. “Susu” Alice came chuckling in the room, hiding behind me. “Ow hyung I’m sorry” Bobby entered while pushing another dude. “Bobby cut it out” B.I. helped the dude out of Bobby’s grip. “We barely get guest, I’m sorry” he blushed while walking away. “What happened?” B.I. asked Alice who was still chuckling. “She saw his six pack” Bobby started to chuckle as well. “Ani” Alice was fanning herself to calm down. “Ow I forgot, come” Bobby took her by her hand and disappeared with her. “Please sit” B.I. offered me, I sat on the couch. My eyes were still pretty tired. “Need anything?” he asked me. I nodded. “Can I borrow a blanket?” I asked without any sign of shame. He nodded and went to grab one. “Is it cold?” he asked me. I shook my head while closing my eyes and rested for a while.

 

Alice’s pov.

“This is my brothers number, just call him and give him this” Bobby handed me the piece of paper and a paper bag. “Let me save this” I took a picture of the number just in case I lost the paper. “Thank you Alice” he hugged me. “Ya, Ya don’t be ” he chuckled while hugging me tighter. “Yah I better go” I stood up. “Aish wait, not that loud” Bobby held my hand. I looked at him confused. “Tip toe” he whispered. We tiptoed our way to the living room. “I don’t hear a thing” he whispered. “What? Why?” I asked him confused. “Susu and B.I.” he whispered in my ears. Oww I mouthed. We sneaked a bit but saw Susu sleeping under a blanket and my cousin just looking at her sleep. Such a creep. “Yah why is she sleeping?” Bobby asked me. I shook my head while pushing him out of the way. “I’m done” I walked in the living room. “Hmm” B.I. looked at me confused. “I got the present for Bobby’s mom can I have my friend back?” B.I. looked at Susu before pulling me in the kitchen. “How are you going home? She looks tired” Bobby entered and leaned his head on my shoulder. “By bus” I said to him. He shook his head. “I’ll ask Minho to drop you two off” I sighed while hitting my elbow in Bobby’s chest. “Auw! That hurts” he started to nag. “Chicken” I . “You want to feel” he poked my waist. “Stop that! It tickles” I tried to defend my waist. “You don’t say” he chuckled. “Sssshht keep it down” B.I. whispered. “Of course your majesty” I while Bobby pulled me out of the kitchen towards the balcony.

 

-in America-

 

JB’s pov

“Goodnight everyone” I back hugged Alice. “I missed you” I whispered in her ear. “Aish so cheesy” she chuckled. “Accompany me tonight” I turned her. She rolled her eyes but agreed. “But sleeping, nothing else” she warned me. I smirked at her. “Why are you smirking?!” she followed me amazed. “Nothing~” I jumped on the bed and spread my body all over the bed . “Aigo no place for me, goodnight oppa” she bowed. I quickly stood up and pulled her on the bed. I climbed on top of her. She blew a few hair strings from her face. I chuckled while helping her. “Thank you” I leaned in and kissed her. It’s been a pretty long time since we had kissed like this. The kiss was getting more passionate. Guess she missed my lips too. I suddenly felt a shiver go down my neck and it gave me a warm feeling, my hands were slowly getting naughtier and went under her shirt. She pulled a bit away and smiled. “Argh sorry” I hid my face in the pillow. “It’s okay” she patted my head. I turned and looked at her. “You liked it?” I was surprised at myself for asking her that. I felt my ears getting red and hid my head deeper in the pillow. “Mmhmm yes” she said shyly. I pulled myself back up. “Really?” she nodded while biting her lip. I sat on the bed and tried to pull her up. She wasn’t cooperating and fell on my chest. “What’s wrong?” I whispered. She suddenly kissed my cheek. “Aish you’re the cheesy one” she pulled from me with smile. “Goodnight” she turned but failed to pull the blanket over her. She hid her embarrassed face in her hands. I laid next to her and sang in her ear. Her body shivered in response, she then hit me with her elbow. “Oppa stop teasing me” she mumbled between her hands. “Okay” I kissed her on her neck before hugging her. She turned and buried her face in my chest.

 

Jackson’s pov

“Okay plans? It’s our last day tomorrow and then we will be on the plane to Japan” Jr. asked. “Mark is going to shop with his mom, Youngjae, Yugyeom and me are going to the museum” Jr. said. “Oh can I come along?” Subin asked. Jr. nodded. “We’ll wait for JB hyung and Alice noona to wake up” Bambam said. “Morning” Alice entered with JB  hand in hand. “Where is everyone going?” Alice asked astonished. “Mark is going shopping with his mom and we’re planning to go to the museum. What do you plan to do?” Jr. asked them. “I’ll be with her” JB said. “Aish I need to meet up with Bobby’s brother, wait I can drive. I have my driver license, whose coming?” Jr. pointed at us. “You can borrow my dad’s car then” Mark offered.  Alice clapped in her hands. “Yah don’t get too excited because you got a chance to kill us”I said to her, she chuckled. Since the fan meeting I’ve been talking with her, but not like in the past yet. “That’s settled, don’t forget dinner with Mark’s parents” we nodded. As we all went to get ready to leave.

 

-That night-

 

Why is it so noisy? I was hearing noises. I woke up and sat up straight. “Why make such a big deal out of it? We’re just friends!” I heard Alice yell. I looked at the wall. Is she fighting with hyung? That’s a first. “Friends? Alice you’re supposed to be my girl, it upsets me that you want to be friends with that!” I heard hyung yell at her. Weird couple they were okay with each other the whole day. “You said yourself we’re just friends!” she yelled back. I leaned more against the wall. I’ve never experienced hyung this angry since a long time. “Do you love him?!” he asked in disbelief. It became quiet or I just couldn’t hear anything anymore. A phone was going off, someone was calling. I suddenly got surprised by a loud noise of something hitting something and breaking. I got shocked for a second before running out of my room. Subin and Mark came out of their room too. “Hyung! Alice!” I knocked on hyung’s door. “What was that?” Subin asked concerned. “Yah JB open up!” Mark was banging. “Subin, you better wait in your room” Jr. pulled her back. “That was my phone are you crazy?! I don’t want to see you!” Alice opened the door while pushing me aside. “What happened?” Mark held JB from following her. “Alice” I ran after her. She was walking away. I quickly caught up with her and held her. “Let me go” she growled at me. “It’s me” she turned and wiped her tears away. “Sorry, Jackson” she bowed apologizing. I pulled her closer to me and let her cry. After she calmed down we sat on the ground in the lobby. “Are you okay?” she nodded. “I don’t know what to do. I at love” she whispered loud enough for me to hear. “I agree”. “Not funny” she turned and pouted. “Ask yourself what you came to do in JYPE.  That will give you the answer” I stood up and stretched a little. Alice stood up too. “Sorry we woke you guys up” I nodded. “I’m going back to my room, sorry” she started to walk away. I followed her until she entered her room. “Is she okay?” Subin came out as soon as she went in. “Hmm yes don’t worry”. “Goodnight” she went back inside. JB hyung’s door was still open. I knocked before going in. “Is she back?” Mark asked me. I nodded. “Thank you Jackson” JB hyung said while his face was buried in his hands. I noticed Alice’s phone broken on the ground.

 

 Let’s skip a month later-

 

6xcenses recap

It’s been a month and 2 weeks since the girls debuted. The release of ‘Shut up u’ mv which is already at 5 million views. And today release of their ‘Stupid liar’ mv including fans. Be sure to check yourself/winners at 3pm.

 

Minzy:

There has been confirmation after dispatch released 5 weeks ago pictures of JB and Minzy. Minzy revealed she is just friends with JB and nothing in particular between the two of them. As for JB who revealed he was in a relationship but that ended. As fans turn to dispatch leaving angry messages and bashing the site. Dispatch revealed to have fired the reporter and apologized for their mistake.

 

Subin:

We barely heard from Subin after the debut, but last time she was on stage fans were worried about her. As revealed that Subin had dramatic weight loss especially from her face and legs. Subin reacted that she’s fine and she’s dieted and would return to normal foods again. Let’s hope for the best.

 

Woojoo:

The bubbly maknae has been taking time off to study. In a recent selfcam you could hear the members asking her to study for her finals. Even fans are supporting the maknae and send lots of encouraging videos. If only all of us had a boost like this to study. It’s been revealed her finals are this week. We wish her all the best and fighting.

 

Alice:

Some say save the best for last as there is a lot to discuss. Let’s start off with suspicions of some IGot7 when 6xcenses  made a surprise appearance at the fan meeting. Some fans were way too distracted by the closeness and chemistry between Jackson and Alice. Fans weren’t shy too ask Alice at a special Q&A during the event. Alice assured them that he was like a brother to her. As Jackson said he won’t look at Alice that way since his love is for IGot7. Alice clarified that they were friends since her days of choreographing for the group. She even revealed that it’s not only Jackson but all the other members she’s close, Jackson just likes to exaggerate.

 

On the other note fans are celebrating Alice’s spots on various list. As Alice scored the title off ‘princess’ in the teen choreographer list. Another first spot on the list of most beautiful exotic teen, describing Alice as the perfect mix most people want when they mix their child. The beautiful pale skin, perfectly shaped face and hourglass body with killer blue eyes, that was described by Ian Eastwood as being hypnotized by them. You’ll never find anyone like her. Other rewards are most beautiful, rising success and prestigious daughter.

 

It’s not done as she made her Instagram after a lot of request of fans, after 2 days she had more than 1 million followers. With some impressive names from the guys of Jabbawockeyz and her BFF Ian off course. Even though Alice doesn’t follow a lot of people, she has one person in interest. As magazine took the opportunity in the jackpot. In one of the pictures Alice posted there is a picture of her and Wonho from Monsta X  backstage. Don’t think they’re just friends. When they were asked if they’re dating both of them confirmed that they just started to date.  Wonho even became red explaining how happy he was when she said yes. Quoting: “I was scared when the words just spilled out of my mouth. I could only nervously laugh, she definitely made my heart stop when she agreed, I mean even my exams were easier”

 

Last let’s cheer on that Alice is keeping her promise off not wearing colored lenses anymore after a visit to Hello counselor, where she stated to not wear the lenses in order that others accept the little girl born with blue eyes. 

 

Be ready for at the end of this week when this group 2 subunit’s is revealed. Mini sense and Yolice. Which be finally introducing the last two members.

 

Comments

193927: TT^TT Alice is his girl, I can never compete with that beauty. I’m ugly as hell, why are you doing this to me??? I had my wedding planned out if I ever get to meet my bias XD. But love you both and I ship you two big time.

18738127: Dispatch apologizing still amazes me. I feel sad for JB hope his ex forgives him.

352254: Alice and Wonho won’t last, she’s way too good looking for him.

                5356437: Why not I think they look good together, you know relationships are ying and yang

                284286: Agree I don’t want Alice to be dating such a low key guy.

                9383478: Wonho oppa seemed totally in love though, hmph.

                424647: I know I’m not against them dating but somehow I wanted Alice to be single, selfish me.

2384932: Argh I don’t want to be mean but I like Alice a lot, like love this girl (no lesbi). But her dating I just can’t it’s something difficult to explain why not. She still remains my favorite. To Alice: don’t change. Really don’t change your personality.

782467278; Urgh , I’m sorry but I can’t /won’t accept Alice dating.

8873858: Guys I’m disappointed in reading your comments we need to be supportive and stop ing about it. They just started to date sheesh she didn’t say marry.

95783: Random of topic, but way back in the picture of JB and his ex GF. I don’t know why but her silhouette looks similar to Alice’s. On these pictures and at that time Alice and Minzy had black hair. I don’t know I might be crazy.

                824782: Oh god, I thought I was the only one thinking that, but maybe we just saw it wrong.

                7284673: I wasn’t sure but thanks for reminding me about them both having black hair.

                927482: OMG remember how Subin suggested her in the first episode, power couple/ leader or   something. Omg JB and Alice . Much better than that Wonho.

                87437: LOL you know how many artists have black hair. Don’t get your hopes up.

                8472837: I don’t want to be mean but I like JB with Alice more than Wonho with Alice

                                9234827: Me too XD

                                02843: I’m not even feeling these two. JB and Alice all day

29482: JBxAlice been shipping them since the fan meeting. Chemistry between them was stronger than Jackson and Alice. I mean not even me and my brother don’t have that kind of chemistry and we’re close.

932893: Ikr, JB couldn’t take his eyes off of her. And that accidental’ hand on her waist to let her stand next to him. Just adorable those two.

67533: I thought I was the only one noticing that. He even whispered something in her ear making her blush, my eyes couldn’t stop looking at them Jackson was just a blanket to cover those two up.

                                873827: Is there any link I could watch this fan meeting?

 

Alice’s pov

“They won’t eat me right?” I asked Wonho through the phone. I was sitting next to Subin in the salon with our managers. “Ani, don’t get scared. Ow and don’t eat anything today and don’t drink a lot. They want you to try their food” I chuckled a bit. “Okay I won’t” Beast manger snapped her fingers in front of my face. I nodded. “I need to go it’s my turn, bye” I hung up. “Sorry” I apologized. “Cute and everything but it’s your turn, you get Sebastian” she pushed the stylist behind my chair. “Ah Alice, let’s get started” weirdly Sebastian was a female. “She’s getting the classic bob? But won’t that be a waste, I mean she has beautiful-” I turned and looked at Beast manager and Sebastian wasn’t considering cutting my hair right?. “Hmm change the color” she said to Sebastian. I slowly faced the mirror back and was observing Sebastian every movement. “Purple grey” she asked her assistant. I sighed. I’m doing this for the fans. “She gets the green blue Ombre” I looked at Subin who was relaxed. Of course she’s used to this. It was my first time. Maybe I shouldn’t stress out, what should I go with later. Hmm we still had those Hanwoo  at home, I better bring those. Boys like meat right? O wait it’s appa’s birthday in 2 weeks I need to find a gift for him. Maybe JB will go with me, pff never mind I’ll just ask Wonho. I mean he’s my boyfriend now. I had thought why I wanted to do this to make mom happy, Jackson was right. I even decided to try it with Wonho since he’s from a different company and such a sweetheart. I just need to change my type. I’m only attracted lunatics.  I was so deep in thoughts that I didn’t notice we were done. “Wow, I’m gonna marry you” I burst out in laughter at Susu’s weird reaction. “I mean it” she said dead serious. “I like yours more” her hair was fun. “I know, I’m such a rainbow” I chuckled at her while bowing at the workers.

 

Wonho’s pov

“Yo Wonho ” Young jun opened the door for me. “Thank you man” we greeted each other. “Is she back?” he shook his head. “Salons take forever for girls, are you going on a date?” he asked me. I was following him while looking around. “Ani, well sort off. The others wanted to meet her. They find it hard to believe” Young jun started to laugh. “I still can’t picture it, not that I’m not happy for you” he tapped my shoulder. “Aigoo, you know she just completes me” Young jun started to laugh more. “You such a loud laugher” Subin came from behind us. “Look who got cuter” Young jun messed her hair up. “Yah, you think this is funny” she got mad at him. Young jun laughed while running away. “Come here!” she yelled at him. “Ow hi Wonho, Alice will come after picking something up” she turned and chased after Young jun. I went to the cafeteria. “Won here” Jackson waved at me. “Hey Jackson” I greeted him. JB was in his phone he looked up and slightly bowed, I did the same. I barely knew him. He was closer to Shownu but it always turned awkward around us too. I wonder why. He does the same with Alice. “What brings you here?” Jackson asked me. “Waiting for Alice, do I look good?” I asked him nervously. He checked me out. “Naah man you got a flat booty in those pants” he chuckled. “She won’t be falling in love with my booty” he laughed. “You look handsome enough” he patted my shoulder. “Where are you going?” JB asked me. “Ah the other members want to confirm if our relationship is real” I said a bit taken aback. “Ah isn’t that too early?” he asked me. “Ani I don’t want to hide her” he slowly nodded while going back in his phone. “Booh” Alice whispered in my ears. I got shocked a bit and looked at her shocked. “Nice” she and Jackson hi-fived. “You look beautiful” I felt my ears getting red. I got a bit scared she looks way too good with this hair color it made her eyes more beautiful. A smile appeared on her face. Just a goddess. I looked at the ground, am I really good enough for her? “Awe you made him blush” Jackson remarked while making her laugh. “Hi JB. Are we ready to go Wonho?” I slowly nodded. “See you later” I said my goodbyes to Jackson and JB. JB was more focused on Alice that he barely was hearing me. I looked at Alice who looked at me. “Let’s go” I walked next to her. I pulled my hand out to ask her for the bag she carrying. “What’s this?” I asked her. “A gift for the guys” I face palmed myself. “It’s heavy” she nodded.

 

Alice’s pov

We had arrived my hands were a bit sweaty. Wonho opened the door. “We’re here!” he yelled. “HEllOOoh-” I tripped on the shoes at the front door. Luckily Wonho grabbed me. “Careful” he chuckled. “Is she alright?” a tall dude almost slipped from running asked. I nodded. He was frozen for a second. I got worried. Is he disappointed? Do I look ugly? I knew I shouldn’t have taken this drastic make over. He slowly backed away while running away. “Yah! At least hi” Wonho sighed. “Don’t worry” he smiled at me. Don’t worry easy for you to say. I took my shoes off and put on his big slippers on. “Omo they’re a size big, if you want you can walk on your socks” I smiled at him. “Don’t worry. I like them” I smiled at him. He nodded and started to walk In front I followed him shyly. “She’s real, and beautiful!” it became quite when we entered the kitchen. Everyone stood close to each other. “Why are you acting like this? Don’t make her feel unwelcome” Wonho said a bit disappointed to them. “Hello my name is Alice, I’m Wonho’s girlfriend. Please take care of me” I embarrassedly introduced myself. “You remember me right?” Shownu smiled at me. “Of course. We had lunch together” he nodded. “Hello I’m Minhyuk, sorry I made you feel awkward, it’s wow!” he nervously smiled. “These are Kihyun, Hyunwon, I.M and I’m Jooheon” Jooheon smiled revealing really deep dimples. I slightly bowed to them and they gave me a warm smile. “Just feel at home, don’t be this formal” Shownu patted my shoulder. “Oh my girl bought Hanwoo” Wonho had already unpacked my gift. “Oppa” I pouted. “I like her already” Jooheon suddenly hugged me. “Yah no touching” Wonho warned them. “I guess anything else can, don’t worry princess I’ll feed you” Minhyuk teased Wonho. “What? Princess?! Ani not that!” I chuckled a bit at his cute nervous side. What a night.

 

JB’s pov

She looked indeed beautiful. How could I mess us up. I pushed the chair with my feet from the desk. Look at me now being pathetic. “She already moved on” I said to myself in the mirror. Maybe it’s time for me to go home. I stood up and headed my way home by foot. The fresh air maybe would let me forget her. {“Oppa wait, it’s cold” I turned and waited for Alice to come closer. “Need help?” I asked her while chuckling. “Ani got it, I’m hungry” she pouted. “When not?” I whispered.} The more I walked the more I remembered our time together. Argh reset. I was closer to home. “I think he has a crush on you”. “You think? I mean he’s quite cute”. “No he’s not cuter than me” I looked and saw Alice walking beside Wonho. I looked at my watch. Before 12 he’s responsible too. I think I need a drink, I kind of followed them. “I had fun oppa” she looked at him. “Phew I was afraid they ruined it” she laughed. Come that wasn’t even funny. I noticed she wasn’t even holding his hand. Or maybe it’s soon they barely had a week together. They had arrived at her house. I came a bit closer. “What’s wrong?” he asked her worried. “I don’t want to go in” she said at him. She must’ve had fun. “Finally you came” Subin opened the door. I chuckled a bit. “Susu I’m not a little kid” Alice pouted. Wonho laughed. “Don’t worry, go inside I’ll call you” he said to her. “Promise?” they intertwined their pinkies. “Yeah better do that bye Wonho” Subin waved while slowly closing the door. He stayed a little there before running behind their apartment. I followed him a bit. He posted something on her window before running back. I quickly turned letting him run past me.