Season 2- Chapter 1'Be mine, You're mine!'

What?IgotYou

“Aaah” Jackson smiled at me. I threw the popcorn in his mouth. “Score!” I screamed hi-fiving Jackson. “See me and Alice make a perfect team, we can even become the perfect couple if you just say yes” Jackson got on his knees. “No, I’m not ready to date anyone” I pushed his head. “Aish he’s  been your ex for a couple of months now, there’s no way you still have feelings for him. If I find another, remember it’s your loss, you lost this adorable, hot guy!” he yelled while exiting the living room. Everyone ignored him and continued looking at the movie. “Aren’t you nervous for tomorrow?” Jr. asked me while grabbing a hand of popcorn. “Nope, why should I?” I asked him. “It’s your first test, come on maybe a little bit nervous?” Youngjea asked me. “Not even a little, I’ll be fine and I can’t wait. I wonder if the girls are sweet like you guys” I said sarcastically but still meaning it.

“Some of the girls are bossy and others are 2 faced and some sweet like you” Mark said while ruffling my hair. “Sssstt, I want to watch this part of the movie” Yugyeom sat even closer to the TV. “Yah, now we can’t watch” Jr. threw popcorn at him. “Hyung” he shook his head and let the remaining popcorn, that was stuck on his hair, fall on the ground. JB came in the room and turned the TV off. “Hyung, why?” Yugyeom looked at the black screen than at JB. “Time for bed, Alice needs to be well rested and we have a long day planned tomorrow” he said while putting the remote away.

“Party pooper” Bambam whispered before running in to his room. “Heard that! Jr. come help clean up” he grabbed Jr. by his shirt before he could escape. “I’m here” Jr. fixed his shirt. “Goodnight everyone and sleep tight!” I screamed before going in to my room. “Goodnight” they all answered . “We will meet each other in our dreams tonight” Jackson pecked me on my cheeks before running to his room. I wiped the kiss from my cheek and went in my room. Living with these boys is quite a surprise every day. Even after a long day of fan signings and concerts they still have energy left except Mark and JB.

I grabbed my pajama and towel to take a shower before sleeping.  The shower was hot and relaxing, I felt relaxed and tired, I could fall asleep any moment now. I went first by the kitchen to grab a glass of milk. I was getting a little nervous since the hours got closer. In a few hours I will be judged for my singing and dance ability. “Wait, I‘ll set you a cup of tea with honey, it’ll help you calm down your nerves” Jr. smiled at me, while putting the broom away. I grabbed a seat and watched him set water in the water cooker. “Want to talk about it?” he turned to look at me.

“I don’t know, I wasn’t nervous before but when JB said it was bedtime, I realized that it’s almost time, what if no one wants to talk with me or treats me different because I used to work there and I’m mixed” I looked at him worried. “They won’t tell them all your personal information, so don’t worry and the judges will judge you fair and square. Mixed or not you can still be in a group look at Bambam, Mark and Jackson, it’ll take time, don’t stress about it” he said while making my cup of tea and pouring the honey in to the cup, than handing me the cup. “Sweets?” he held the box of cookies in front of me. I picked 2 cookies and smiled at him.

“I’ll trust you” I said to him while biting into my cookie. He smiled at me before drinking his tea. We talked a bit more and I felt comfortable talking with him alone. After I was done, I washed the dishes we used and he cleaned the table. I didn’t want to go to bed yet and asked if he could join me in the living room. I just want to watch some more TV before going to bed. He agreed but after 2 minutes he fell asleep on the couch. I shook him awake and brought him to his room. Then I went to my own room. I climbed on my bed but felt someone next to me.

“I missed you” he putted his arms around my waist. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. “How come? I just saw you a few minutes ago” I . “Still, I can’t hug you like this” he pulled me closer to him. “Yah oppa it’s late” I playfully pinch his temple.”Auw that actually hurts” he started to tickle me. I started to laugh a little too loud. He put his hand on my mouth and showed me to tone it down a little. “Don’t mhtimckmle me” he looked at me with a confused look. “I said don’t tickle me at this hour then” I pulled his hands from my mouth. “You’re mean to me” he pouted

“Am not” I pouted back. “Yes you are” he said. “Punish me than ” I . “I won’t hold back” he lifted me up and laid me down on him. He closed his arms and kissed my nose. “I will lock you up than in my arms” he played with my hair while still closing me in his arms. I rolled my body to the side and rested my head on his blouse. “Sleep tight Alice” he kissed my forehead and I dozed off into sleep.  “Good luck tomorrow angel” he leaned in and kissed my forehead.