Chapter 4 '14/02'

What?IgotYou

Alice’s pov

 “It’s packed!” I yelled to Mark. “Always!” he smiled at me before continue walking. We found a perfect spot where we could stand normally without being pushed by people. “Drinks?” a deep voice whispered in my ear. “Hyung!” Bambam greeted him with a smile. I turned around and saw Young-ne. “What are you doing here?”  he asked Bambam. Bambam chuckled and showed him to seal his lips. He laughed understanding the reason. “Alice, did hotness hit you or…..”. “Yah, pabo I just saw you last week” I hit him. He laughed. “Sssttt darling it was supposed to be our secret” he chuckled. “Why are you here?” I asked him. “I’m looking for Jennie, I swear man, she sneaks off way to much” he putted his hands in his pocket. “I’ll be going, it’s soon my turn” Mark interrupted. “Good luck” B.I said to him who joined us.

“Always hyung” he squeezed my shoulders before going away. “Unnie!” Jennie back hugged me. “Hey troublemaker” I smiled at her. “Ow please me? I’m such an angel, these 2 won’t give me any space” she hid behind me avoiding Young-ne slapping her. “You’re the one causing trouble!” he shouted at her. “Boohoo you’re such a cry baby” Jennie stoke her tongue out. “Yah you two, calm down” B.I told them to stop. “Girls, Bambam don’t ever date her type, she’ll chea..auw yah be careful” Jennie hit Young-ne on the back. Bambam chuckled at them. “Don’t listen to him, I’m Jennie and your Bambam?” Bambam nodded. “You’re cute but quite” she pouted. I looked over at Bambam, was he blushing? “Maybe if you stopped talking like a parrot he could say something” Young-ne hiding behind Bambam avoiding Jennie’s fist.

I was proud of seeing Mark rapping, winning round after round. Bambam and Young-ne joined the freestyle battle at a moment, getting everyone in the vibe. I stood next to B.I. cheering the boys on. Jennie surprised everyone when she took it up against a dude and won from him. I was really happy, but it ended soon for us. It was already 4.30 in the morning. We brought Jennie home and said goodbye to B.I. and Bobby, Young-ne’s stage name, that he wants me to call him from now on. When we got home it was time for me to leave but my body was tired. I took a shower and changed into my training clothes and fell asleep on the couch.

Got7’s pov

“Did you ever abduct a girl like this?” Jackson whispered. “I think she needs a day of fun, and isn’t today valentine’s day? Too bad it’s snowing” Yugyeom said. “Look out, don’t hit her head” Youngjea putted his hand in front of Alice’s head. “Did she even sleep?” JB asked. “I don’t think so, do you guys have everything?” Jr asked. The other members nodded and got in the van. “Woop, woop were going to swim” Jackson closed the back door.

Alice’s pov

I woke up somewhere strange. “Sleeping beauty wake up, I want to go down the slide with you” Jackson whispered in my ear. I hit him on the head. “Yah, what are you doing in my room” I pulled the blankets up. “Too bad it isn’t your room” Mark chuckled. “Where are we?” I asked as I looked around and all the boys in the room. “Were at the waterpark” Bambam continue to blow the beach ball up. “OMG, but I have practice!” I yelled when my eyes went on the clock.

“Omo, bad girl, tsk tsk, I expected more from you jagi” I hit him with the pillow. “It was your idea to bring her here for valentine’s” Mark said. “Okay, enough explaining, here is your bag with a swimsuit inside. Just get changed” Jr pulled me out of the bed and pulled me into the bathroom pushing the bag in my hands. “Can I at least help her?” I heard Jackson asking Jr who was in front of the bathroom door. “Aish, no. Let’s go downstairs” they went away. I sighed and closed the door on lock and changed into the swimsuit.

I guess Jackson had packed my bag. He took the most revealing bright pink swimsuit that I had. I thought I threw it away, but guess not. Thank god there was a short and an oversized t-shirt. I put those on as well. I finished and grabbed a towel and headed downstairs. It was an indoor waterpark, the weather was pretty warm inside, I wanted to jump in the water immediately. I found the boys and walked over to them. “And?” Youngjea asked me. “I want to swim already” I said. “Arraso, let’s go” Jackson picked me up bridal style and jumped in a deep pool with me.

We both swam to the surface to catch our breath. “Yah, not like that” I splashed him with water. “O don’t get to pink” he smirked. I looked down and saw that my swimsuit was showing through the shirt. I sighed, I couldn’t do anything about that. “Noona you want to join us?” Yugyeom asked me. I nodded and swam out of the pool. “We’re going down that slide” he showed me a 110 foot slide. I gulped a bit. “Don’t chicken out” Jackson whispered in my ear. “I called dibs to pair up with Alice” he said to the others. “When are you not, hyung?” Bambam joked with him.

We got to the slide and were about to go down. “You go in front, it’s more fun” Jackson said to me. I sat in front and of course he got to hold my waist while sitting. We slid down really fast and came in the pool. I came back above and Jackson hugged me. “That was fun, shall we go again?” I nodded and swam out. “Damn Alice, trying to steal hearts” Mark made an hourglass figure with his hands. I looked at him confused and put my hand on my belly. Huh? I looked down and saw that I didn’t have the t-shirt anymore on. “JACKSON!!” I yelled furious but Mark held me by my waist. “Here, borrow this one” he took of his t-shirt and putted on me. I saw that he had a pretty nice muscular body. I thanked him and went after Jackson who had my t-shirt.

Me and Jackson came back tired from running to the guys. Bambam was holding my t-shirt for me. I grabbed it and rolled and slapped Jackson with it on his leg. “AUW!” he rubbed his leg. “Why hurt your oppa?” he pouted. “Do you guys want some fries too?” JB held 2 paper cones of fries for me and Jackson. “Hmm delicious” I grabbed both bags. “Jagi, do you want to feed me?” he asked me. “Nope” I started to eat from both the paper cones. “But I’m hungry” he putted his head on my shoulder.

“Still not getting any” I . he poked my hips and grab the paper cones from my hands. “Give it back” I demanded him. “Only if you give me a kiss” he pouted his lips. “Please, I have 6 other friends” I sat in between Bambam and Mark, who started to feed me on the turn. “Yah, don’t feed my jagi” Jackson yelled at them. The boys started to laugh. After eating we swam a little bit more before it was time to return back home. In the drive back to house I fell asleep on Jackson’s shoulder.

-23.00-

“Alice, jagi wake up” he whispered in my ears. “Hmm?” I asked him a bit sleepy.  He putted the rose near my nose so I could smell it. My eyes open half open. “Happy valentine jagi” he kissed my lips before leaving the room.