Chapter 6 "Boring fridge= Filling with food"

What?IgotYou

I just came back from my meeting with got7. I really liked the boys though. They are really sweet and I felt at ease around them. But I can’t say that about my apartment. It had plain walls that make me want to puke and an empty feeling. My stomach interrupted my thoughts. I was really hungry. I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. To my surprise there was no sign of food. That b*** could have warned me instead of ruining my fangirl moments. So I picked up my jacket and went down to the store. I was on my way back to the apartment when suddenly I heard  “Noona, are you having a party?” I turned around and saw Bambam and Mark walking towards me. They noticed my bags. “No, I just bought some food for the whole month” I answered them. They looked at me with big eyes and asked me if they can carry my bags. First I said no but Bambam did his cute aegyo and I gave up.

As we got back to the apartment, I saw J knocking on my door. I ran towards him and shouted his name as he held his arms open so that he can catch me. “I missed you, olieboo” he whispered in my ears and kissed me on my lips. “I missed you too, come in” I opened the door and let him in and closed the door in front of Bambam and Marks face.

“Where were you, olieboo?”. “O, I went grocery shopping….. Omo”. I ran to the door and found Mark and Bambam staring at the door. “Noona , you hurt my nose” Bambam pouted. “Noona Is a bad girl huh?” mark asked him teasingly. “Very bad” Bambam nodded. “ Hahahahahaah noona is so sorry” I said as I gave him a kiss on his nose, “This will help heal it faster”. Bambam became totally red. I saw Mark bowing at someone behind me, suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind. “Hi, I am Jonathan, Alice’s BOYFREIND ” he said like rubbing it in their faces. “These are Mark and Bambam they are from got7” I said pointing at them. “O okay” as he took the bags from them. “I got this now” he said and walked away. He left an awkward silence behind. “ So, we will be leaving, bye Alice” mark said as he and Bambam turned around leaving me.

As I closed the door, I turned around and saw J already unpacking and filling the cabinets and fridge. “You have a lot of microwave food here” J pointed at the stack. “ I know, it’s just because some days I will be late from work”. “Do you like it there?” he asked out the blue. “Yeah , the boys are nice” I said to him awkward. “ They seem really interested in you” he looked at me with concern eyes. “ In me? I don’t think so, and I only have eye for one handsome, cute boy” I came behind him. “And who will that be?” he was already done unpacking and he turned around facing me. “who is this boy you have an eye for?” his face was now really close to mine. I started to kiss his lips and said it was him and he began to kiss me back. When my phone suddenly started to ring. I glimpse at my phone and saw it was my dad. I pushed J away from me, grabbed my phone and closed the door of my room. When I came back from my room I saw that J had an scar on his hand. Did I push him that hard?.

“Wait here, I don’t have a first aid kit with me, I will go ask my neighbors” I said while cleaning his wound with water. I stood up, and went over to got7’s apartment and pressed the bell. Jackson answered the door half . My eyes got big as I turned around, at that moment Jb pulled Jackson back.  “What??At least she liked what she saw” he smirked at me. Jb rolled his eyes at him “ Sorry you had to see that, Is something wrong?”. “I just need to borrow your first aid kit, please” I asked him while looking at the ground. “ Wait here, I will get it for you” he said at me before going inside. At that moment Bambam came to the door with a cute Pororo Band-Aid on his nose.“ Bambam, I’m really sorry for what I did to your nose, is there a way for me to make it up to you?” I asked him. “ Noona I will forgive you, if you come watch a movie with us later” he suggested. “Is good, Can J tag along?”. He said okay in a kind of disappointed tone. At that moment Jb return with the first aid kit for me. “ Thank you, see you guys later” I bowed to them before running back to my apartment.

While I was cleaning J’s wound, I asked him if he wants to go and see a movie with the boys. He agreed. I was shocked at first but happy that he had agreed. I changed into a skinny jeans with a white figure hugging t-shirt and red converse. J told me I looked beautiful and hugged me from behind. “let’s go, I am really curious to see which movie we are going to watch” I said while dragging him out. We arrived at got7s apartment. Bambam opened the door as he took the first aid kit from my hands and give me a hug and J a hand. It was pretty loud in the living room until I came in with J. Everyone was staring at J. “ Guys, meet my boyfriend” I told them while hugging J’s arm. “Hi” j bowed to them. They greeted him back. “So, you weren’t lying back there, please make your selves comfortable” Jb welcomed us and showed us to sit. “Would you like something to drink?” Youngjea asked us. “Do you have milk?” J asked him. “ yes” Youngjea nodded his head. “Then I will have some milk with sugar, pleas” J said. “And for me coke, please” I smiled at him.

Bambam pulled me by the wrist and told me to sit next to him. Mark held me by my waist and called dibs to sit on my left. I laughed at them. “ I want to sit on J’s lap” I looked at him. He smiled and sat in between  Bambam and Mark and put me on his lap. When suddenly he got a phone call from his manager and went outside to take it. Jackson came in the room pull me out of the couch and sat in between  Mark and Bambam, pulling me back to sit on his lap. “ Make yourself comfortable” he whispered in my ears.  

I got up and went after J, before this got anymore awkward. As I came closer to J, I could hear him getting angry. “For a week in Paris, am I really the only best replacement that you can find right now?........okay okay I will do it, when do I have to leave?” he was talking on the phone. Is he leaving me right now? That is all that went through my head. I just stood in the hall shocked and saw him at the corner of my eye coming back in. He saw me and understand that I heard everything, he came closer and hugged me tight.  “I will be back, as soon as this is over” he promised me. “When are you leaving?” I tried to sound normal before I broke into tears. “My manager will be meeting me at 6 at the airport, I need to leave now so that I can pack, want to come with me?” he asked me. “No, I will just bother you, it’s better if I stay here for a sec and then go home” I told him still holding my tears back. He hugged me tight again “I’m really sorry babe” he whispered and he kissed me on my nose and then went into the living room and told the guys goodbye…..