Chapter 22 “Alice’s vacation”

What?IgotYou

--countdown:1 week left—

A/n note: Sasha received as a present from her parents a ticket to go to Korea for a week, Alice decided to fly back as well as being home was too emotional for her.

Sasha’s POV
“Here a warm up” I put the shots on the table. “We need to get there first!” Alice yelled from the room. “What’s taking you so long?!” I yelled. “I don’t know this dress is too short” she came insecurely outside. “Damn girl, you look fine. What happened to my bae?” I hugged her. “Haha I’m here” she bravely took one shot. “Oh my that’s wow” she cringed her face “That’s strong”. “You’ve clearly haven’t been partying for a long time, good girl” she started to laugh. “It’s been indeed a while since I went to a club” she admitted. “Well tonight we will party. VIP style, VIP swag” we both broke down in laughter. Outside we heard the honks which signaled the taxi’s arrival. “Let’s go” I grabbed Alice by her hand and we left. “Wow my bag” Alice quickly grabbed her bag. The drive wasn’t long, but the line in front of the club was long. “Come” I pulled Alice with me. Thank god we had reservations and got to enter in an instance. We followed one of the body guards as the place was pretty packed. I looked at Alice who smiled at me. even though I had Bryan at home I wanted her to relax a bit especially after that sudden break up with Wonho, I knew deep down she couldn’t keep lying to herself and him. We got up the stairs to our pretty large space. A group of guys next to us were checking Alice out, suddenly some of them decided to approach us. They came and stood next to us. “Yo Alice” one of the guys recognized her. He better not be an ex, ow wait isn’t that Zico? The guys around us walked away. “Hey Zico sunbae” Zlice greeted politely. “I never expected to see you here” he came closer and flashed a smile to me. I bounced at the music while looking down. I prefer being in a the crowd than us alone. 

Zico’s POV
I never imagined Alice dressing like this. She was looking way too hot. I bit my lip while looking at her. “Ah I’m here with my friend” she pointed at another cute girl next to her. I introduced myself. “Zico” I gave her a hand, she showed me a smile. “Sasha” she looked back down. “Come hang with us” I told them. They looked at each other before the friend agreed. “Okay sunbae” Alice walked beside me. “Hello” she bowed at everyone . It was me, Jay Park, Gary, Zion.t, Crush and U-kwon and some groupies. “Omo it’s Jay Park” Alice noticed him. “You like him?” she nodded. “Come and sit with us” Jay invited them. “Here’s a shot” Zion hyung poured the girls a shot of vodka. “Can she handle it?” Jay pointed at Alice. “I can drink it oppa” she grabbed the shot glasses and drank it. We all cheered while giving them a second round. “One was enough right?” Jay whispered to Alice. “I’ll drank it” I said to Alice. She slapped my hand away and drank it. “Woo! Nice” Jay and Alice hi-fived. “Alice let’s dance” Sasha grabbed her by her hand and pulled her up. Me and Crush followed them downstairs. As Crush approached Sasha, I didn’t hesitate to approach Alice. Alice was definitely a professional as her movements were natural. I took a chance and placed my hands on her hips when she stopped dancing and slapped me. I immediately let go and went back upstairs. 

Jay Park’s POV
Zico came back up with the side of his face all red. He sat next to me. “Get make-up on that bro” U-kwon . “What happened?” I asked him. “I got slapped by Alice” he admitted. “Aish” Gray started to laugh. “She’s alone down there?” I stood up and went to look for Alice. I saw Alice just take two pills from some weird dude, I couldn’t see her friend or Crush. I went downstairs and grabbed Alice’s hands. She smiled at me while holding something in her other fist. “Jaebum oppa let’s dance” she held my hand while trying to pull me on the dance floor. The other boys had disappeared, f*** now I don’t know what she took from them. I was slowly being pulled by Alice and danced a bit with her. I heard some had mention she could move but I wasn’t expecting this. The space between me and her was slowly closing and to make things worse so was our faces. “Woah hold on, let’s drink” she nodded while going upstairs. I was holding her hand while we approached the others. “Do we got water? They gave her something to swallow” the boys looked around while Zico went to the bar and asked for a glass. The few seconds I turned my back, Alice had grabbed the bottle of vodka and poured 3 shots for herself. I never saw a girl drink this much. “Ah burning” I turned and took the bottle from her hand. U-kwon gave her a slice of lemon. I took a shot of whiskey while sitting down. “Uh oppa this is my song” suddenly Alice came on my lap. “Ah really?” she nodded while slowly starting to grind on me. She was now giving me a . I held her waist to push her off but her movements slowly attracted me more. “Too bad I can’t film this” Zion joked. Alice started to laugh as well but surprised me by wildly starting to make out with me. 

JB’s POV
I met up with Sasha in the front. “Hello JB” she took my wrist. “Hey is something wrong?” I asked while walking next to her. She nodded “Alice is drugged and I don’t know how we should get back home” she explained while we went up the stairs. “You look nice by the way” Sasha complimented. “I needed to dress up or they wouldn’t let me in” she nodded. “O ” I got shocked as we approached and Alice was on a dudes lap grinding and making out with him. “Sorry” Sasha apologized while trying to get Alice of of him. “He can kiss amazingly as expected” Alice said to Sasha all giggly. Jay Park was a bit shocked. I slightly bowed while approaching Alice. “Jaebum oppa” Alice hugged me as soon as she noticed me. “Come you should celebrate too. She took my hand and pulled me on a chair next to her. “This is for welcome blabla” she poured a total of six shots. “Only 1” I said to her. She shook her head. “If you drink 1 I’ll finish the rest” she smiled at me. I sighed I should be able to handle these since I just ate. After not seeing Alice for almost a month, I never expected to meet her like this again. I drank the shots one after another. The last one felt a bit stronger. “What was in this?” I asked her. “Ow party pill” she laughed while showing me how she put one pill in the glass and drank the shot herself. “Time to go” I said to her, She simply nodded while holding my hand and waving every one goodbye. Sasha parted from Crush and followed us. “Is this normal?” I asked her and she nodded. “Alice used to go crazier with J, I think she’s normal right now” she informed me. Normal? Alice was clinging to me in the taxi and looked at me seductively. I tried to avoid her gaze and look forward. When we arrived at their dorm I could feel the pills starting to work on me.

Author’s POV
After Alice put 1 pill in JB’s shot it started to affect him. They stayed in the living room while Sasha dragged herself in one of the rooms and fell asleep. Alice took her shoes off and pulled JB on the couch. JB sat and looked at her. He was studying Alice’s body in the short dress. Alice put her legs on JB lap. JB was slowly caressing them back and forth. It made Alice all ticklish and she started to laugh. “Why are you laughing?” JB asked Alice who only started to laugh harder. She pointed at him “Bang, Bang, Bang” while cracking up. JB pulled her closer to him. Alice sat on his lap. “Jaebum oppa I missed you” she said before starting to kiss JB passionately on the lips. JB’s hands started slowly moving up. “Not in here” Alice pulled from the kiss to stop him from ping her dress. J B hoisted Alice up and entered one of the empty rooms and threw Alice on the bed. Alice started to giggle while sitting on the bed. Motioning him to come closer. JB slowly bit his lips before crawling on the bed and leaned just enough so that Alice could lie down on the bed. Alice put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer to her and they started to make out again. They pulled away to catch their breaths. JB slowly started to trail Alice’s body with kisses. Alice was only giggling. JB looked at her and winked. “AAAH!” she screamed out of excitement. JB chuckled while putting his finger on her lips. Alice turned her head in the pillow and screamed. JB wrapped his arms around her and ped her dress. “Oh cold” Alice bent her back. JB bent over and blew on her neck making her shiver. He then pulled the dress of her. He started to bite her slowly until he came by her lips. “Hey” he said in a husky voice. Alice was breathing heavily. JB’s hands slowly touched her. “You’re really beautiful” he kissed her again. “Just take me already” Alice giggled. 

Alice’s POV
The sun was burning my eyes and an amazing headache followed. I tried to stretch but felt something heavy on my chest. My eyes grew big as I noticed JB’s head sleeping on my s. I looked around and saw the clothes scattered on the ground. I slowly pushed JB aside. He turned and continued to sleep. I was trying to get myself to remember why I had JB on my bed, and where Sasha was. I grabbed a shirt and shorts and put them on and walked out of the room. “Morning” Sasha smiled while putting a cup of coffee. “What happened?” I asked her while finally sitting. “Oh a lot where do I begin?” she giggled a bit. I buried my face in my hands. “I saw him” I said to her. “Ow you two did it alright, you guys were so loud. Y’all woke me up but you guys were one room away from mine” my face was turning red from the embarrassment. “If it’s only that” I sighed. Sasha shook her head. “You gave Jay Park a and even dared to make out with him as if you two were going to do it, you were drugged, you drugged JB and Zico said hey” I almost choked on my coffee. “I did not” I protested. “You got lucky that filming wasn’t allowed. And if I didn’t ask JB to pick us up you oo would be in Jay Park’s bed instead, you really like guys that are called Jaebum don’t you?” we suddenly heard the door go open and a sleepy JB came out in his jeans and my towel covering his chest. “Good morning” he said half asleep. “Morning” me and Sasha said in unison. I tried to avoid looking into his eyes. “Coffee?” Sasha asked him. He slowly nodded. He came closer and hugged me. “I’ll go, time to call my bae” she put the cup for JB before abandoning me behind. JB took a few sips and looked at the cup. He looked at me but I couldn’t face him and started to play with my nails. “Last night” he scoffed. “Hmm yeah I heard it was wild” oh please kill me now. “I’m sorry it was the wrong thing to do, you’re someone else’s girl” he turned and we looked at each other. “I’ll take responsibility for it” he exchanged a soft smile. “No need too” I shook my head. He looked at me confused. God why did he let his hair grow, he was breathtaking with that messy hair. “I broke up with Wonho” I said softly. He looked at me shocked. “Why?” he asked. “I felt guilty being with him while I still like you” I ruffled my hair. He turned my chair around and kneeled while resting his arms on my leg. “Ow oppa, it hurts” I winced. I was feeling a bit sore “Mianhe” he looked at me with puppy eyes. “It’s okay” he put a hair string behind my ear. “I have a lot to tell you but I want to say it properly” I slowly nodded. “You think different of me now” I said somehow disappointed. “It’s okay, I need to” I stood up. I went to my room and laid down on the bed. JB came and sat on the ground. “Why do you want to be perfect in front of me?” he asked me. “I don’t know with all these perfect girls around I wonder how long am I going to be yours?” I was feeling insecure because JB deserves someone better not a crazy girl like me. “Forever, I want you to be mine forever” I turned and looked at him. “Alice I can’t forget you and I don’t want to. I don’t want perfection I want you” he confessed. “I don’t need a reason to explain why it’s you that I fell for, I don’t need to convince myself because love is an instinct not a decision”.​