Chapter 8 “ Breakfast”

What?IgotYou

“AUU!!” this time I could feel that I hit my head against something. How could I be dreaming of kissing Jackson passionately? I wonder what his lips taste like? Why didn’t I pull away from him? I wonder how he kisses though? He’s got them y lips hmm. Wait!! What am I thinking? The only lips I should be thinking about are J’s. I wonder if Jackson can kiss better than J though?. Okay it’s confirmed my mind is cheating on my boyfriend. Is that normal?

I looked around and saw that this wasn’t my room. Where am I ? I don’t care as long as they have food cause I’m starving. “uhh…, hellooo…., HELLLOOOO!!” I yelled but got no answer back. I stood up and looked around. The room had a bunk bed and some pictures. It was bright white and a little bit empty but still neat and comfortable. It looked more welcoming than my room though. I went over to see who’s pictures it was. Maybe I can get a clue where I am. It looked like Jackson, so I guess this is his baby photo, O.M.G so cute! On another picture I saw a boy that I think is Mark, he was playing with his dad in the picture. Ah I’m still at  got7’s apartment, I must’ve fallen in sleep. I went out of the room and looked for the kitchen. I passed the living room and noticed a note.

 Morning Alice^^

We made breakfast for you

Hope you like toast and eggs

And We’re at practice if you were concerned where we’re

Don’t sleep too long, you don’t want to be late for your 1st day.

~JB~

 

OMG!! I turned around and saw on the clock it was 9 o’clock already, talking about being late, they could’ve woke me up. I grabbed my coat and went back to my apartment to change. As soon as I was ready, I ran like a bullet to get to the bus , and 20 minutes later, I was on my way to the practice-building. “Ik ga het zo op mijn kop krijgen vandaag”(I’m so going to get scolded at work today) I said out off-breath in the bus.

I kept looking at my watch, damn this bus is going slow. My phone was dead so I couldn’t call and say that I was going to be a little late. The bus finally got at my stop, I ran as fast as I could inside the building, not knowing where I should be. I stopped and looked around, I was lost. I kept looking in each room but I couldn’t find the boys. I panicked and wasn’t looking where I was going, making me bump into someone.

“I’m sorry, are you okay, I wasn’t really looking where I was going” he asked me. I looked at him and nodded my head I was glad I bumped into him. “OHH it’s you. Do you remember me? I’m Young-ne one of your co-workers” he bowed at me. “Of course I remember. I’m so glad I bumped into you, where are the boys practicing right now? But why are you here, aren’t we late for work?” I asked him. “No, the guys are at vocal training right now. We start in about an hour” he answered me with a smile.  Wow, I wasn’t expecting that, he got this really cute heartwarming smile. I just noticed, this dude is cute. Especially when he smiles.

WTF, what’s wrong with my brain???!! First it was Jackson now Young-ne. I totally need help to straight my mind. My thoughts were disturbed by a growling sound that was coming from my stomach. I put my hand on my stomach and looked at Young-ne, hoping he didn’t hear that. “Are you hungry?” Young-ne asked me. Shoot, he heard it.  “Maybe a little bit, in my hurry to come to work I totally forgot about breakfast” I said while looking down so that he can’t see I got red from embarrassment . “ Come let’s get some breakfast” Young-ne offered. “Really??!!” my eyes got big “Thank you OPPA!!!” I hugged his arm. I noticed that his eyes got big and that he started to blush. “You sound really excited, do you like food that much??” Young-ne asked. “ Yes , food is like my  2nd husband. We‘ll never part for good or for worse, until death makes us part.” I joked.

We went to a nearby McDonald’s and I got Mc breakfast, when he just got some coffee. We sat in McDonald’s because it was pretty empty. We got a table right next to a big window. There was a long silence between us. I finished eating and looked at him with a smile. He started to laugh at me. “Why are you laughing at me?” I asked. “Because you have syrup on your nose, let me wipe it off” he grabbed a napkin and came closer to wipe it off. My eyes got big and my heart started to race, I could feel my hands getting sweaty. “There much better” he said while looking really deep into my eyes. He started to come closer. “I think it’s time to go back” I stood up still flustered over what just happened.   

We were on our way back when we bumped into Masterham. “ There you guys are, come we’re  having a quick meeting” he said to us. We ran inside behind Masterham and held the meeting. I was glad that they liked my ideas. “Okay that is it, we will start after the boys break is over” Masterham informed us before leaving the room. “What now?” I asked Alex and Young-ne. “Normally we just wait for the boys” Alex answered me. “Naah, that is not going to work out for me” I shook my head and walked over to the radio and started to dance. “Come join me” I pulled them both by their arms, before we knew it we were dancing and goofing around.

“ We’re here” Jr said while he and the boys bowed to us. We stopped dancing and bowed back at them. “Okay let’s begin with warm up” Masterham said coming from behind them. I had a lot of fun working but didn’t notice it was 9 o’clock already, time flew by really fast. “That’s all for today guys, you need to know this by the end of the week, so memorize this” Masterham preached to the boys. I was nerves because it would be the first time Mr. Park will evaluate and see if I was handy or not.

“Yeobo, do you want to ride with us?” Jackson asked me while leaning on my shoulder with his head. “I don’t want to be a burden, I will go with the bus” I said to him while handing him a bottle of water. “ Isn’t it dangerous for you to go alone at this time?” Alex asked me with a  concerned look in his eyes. “Naah, I can defend myself and I would like to call my parents on my way to home” I smiled at him while pushing Jackson of my shoulder, making him fall on the ground.

 “See” I pointed at him while he laughed at Jackson. “You sure?, you won’t be a burden to us” Jb said to me. “ Yes, I’m sure” I nodded my head. “Okay I will let you go, if you leave right now to get the bus, bye guys” Alex walked towards the door while waiting for me. “Bye guys” I quickly grabbed my bags and left the room with Alex.