Chapter 4 “You got to be kidding me!!!”

What?IgotYou

Shasha was amazed to hear I will be going tomorrow to Korea for a job offer, but more amazed that I used her just to spend the night especially with J. She agreed not to snitch if I get her a cute Korean boyfriend. Shasha was like me when it comes to k-pop and k-drama we can totally be fangirling over the cutest things that our biases be doing. We went to London last year to see Teentop live. It’s hard living in Europe when u are a k-pop fanatic since k-pop is not that famous here and we got to appreciate the artist that come do their concerts in Europe. We both help asking and praying for a k-con in Europe. {#a/n that’s how we really feel}

I stayed at Shasha till 10, then we went to the movies where J picked me up. I went to J’s house and he began to kiss me as soon as I put my bags on the ground. He lifted me up pushing me against the wall and kept kissing me until I couldn’t breathe anymore then he went down kissing my neck and biting it slowly. I pushed his head a little bit down from my neck to my collarbone and moaned a little. He left a mark there…. But it’s okay. It was something that showed I was his. He looked right into my eyes and kept telling me that he really loved my beautiful blue eyes. When a tear escaped from his eyes, he stood up and asked if I wanted a special request of food. I just asked him to cook something for me since he can cook like a pro.

He went to the kitchen and started to cook, I came down and saw him taking of his shirt showing of his perfect abs. I went to him and hugged him from behind, a big smile came on his face. He turned around and lifted me putting me on the kitchen counter and started feeding me strawberry with cream. He laughed at how the cream came on my cheeks, that’s when he came close and took it off with a napkin.

The next morning I got up at 7 and kissed his cheeks. I was worried to go back at home because I was totally marked. I stood up and went to the bathroom, I was under the shower while singing falsely to Exo songs when I heard a voice behind me asking me if I enjoyed last night. I turned and start to scream and hitting him with soap. He laughed as he got out. ‘pff that e -_-‘. I got out and came down to eat breakfast as I saw a cute little bear with ‘I <3 only you’ written on. I couldn’t help to blush and cuddle the bear real tight while I was enjoying pancakes.

I was in the plane crying when a little boy handed me a lollipop, so that I can stop cry. I smiled at him and started to play with him rock, paper, scissors until it was time to eat. We arrived there 4 o’clock at noon. At first I was scared being there alone when I saw a familiar body type at the luggage area. He got his luggage and mine and was about to leave with my luggage. I started to run after him and jumped on him. “ Don’t dare to steal my stuff” I got up and he was in pain. I started to scream for a cop to arrested him and stood up picking my luggage when he grabbed my ankle and said olieboo wait. I turned around and saw it was J. I dropped down to the floor and hugged him tight. He was screaming in pain. I helped him get up. He said: “I came after you because I couldn’t let you go alone yet”. That was so sweet of him.

We went out and saw a girl with a board saying Alice Han. I walked up to her and she asked for an identification that can prove I am Alice Han. I showed her my passport and she saw my Korean name too. “Beautiful name u have, who is he?” referring to J. J looked  at her confused since he only could understand some Korean words. I said he is my boyfriend. She greeted him and ask me where he is staying so that we can drop him off and go to my apartment room. J told me he didn’t had a place to stay but he can book a room at a hotel right in the street where I am staying. The woman agreed and we went on our way to the hotel to drop off J and go to the where I will be staying. I got a big apartment right next to a boy group. I read the tag. Omo….. U got to be kidding me.. I smiled as I knew who my neighbours were…….