Chapter 15 "me and oppa !Busted!"

What?IgotYou

Oppa’s pov

“Hmm smells delicious, how come hyung?” Bambam came in the kitchen. I smiled at him “Alice’s here” I told him while turning the stove out. “Really noona’s here?” Yugyeom came in the kitchen. “They didn’t give her a key, so I let her sleep here. Help me set the table” I handed him the plates. “Whose birthday is it?” Mark sat at table. “Alice is here” I said to him. “Jagi?” Jackson came in the room. Shoot I hope he won’t, too late. Jackson ran to the room. The rest of us sat at the table.

“Yah, Jackson let Alice sleep a bit more!” Mark yelled at him. He didn’t hear him. “Hmmm I’m hungry” Bambam rubbed his hands. “Don’t touch, Alice needs to be here first” I warned him with the spoon. “Argh” the members sighed. “Bambam your phone is ringing” I pointed at his phone. He looked at screen and took the battery out. “Who was it?” Yugyeom asked him. “No one” he said a bit discouraged. My phone went off, “It’s Jennie?” I was about to pick it up. “Don’t hyung. I don’t want to talk to her” I looked at the others who hoisted their shoulders up. I put the phone on the table.

 

“Tadaa dadum, jagi is here we can eat” Jackson came in excited with Alice on his back who was blushing. I stared at the two and checked if I was awake. “Why did you wake her up? Morning Alice” Mark hit Jackson and smiled at Alice. “Noona it’s your favorite, hyung made it” Yugyeom took the spoon from my hands. “Agh morning, hope I’m not a burden” she greeted us. “No not at all, did you sleep well?” I asked her. She looked at me, our gazes locked. I love her eyes, they were hypnotizing. “Thank you oppa” she smiled warmly at me, I slightly bowed.

“Aahh, jagi” Jackson held the spoon in front of . Ignore him, don’t… she let Jackson feed her. “Ooh, this is delicious” she took the spoon and fed Jackson. I choked on my spoon food, so did the others. What did she just do? “What Jalice?” Jackson smirked at us. Again that name, she didn’t like it… Alice started to chuckle, “Jackson and Alice, Jalice right?” she asked Jackson who was in awe. “It’s so cute, my first ship name” she blushed and hid her face in her hands.

 

“Someone call the doctor noona has definitely lost her mind” Bambam said. I couldn’t help but crack up. “Yah there’s nothing wrong with jagi” Jackson hugged her. I put my hands on my knee, how bad I wanted to pull her next to me. “Yah Jackson you’re choking her” he pulled a bit back. Alice looked a bit disappointed. Don’t tell me she’s feeling something for Jackson. I pinched my knee really hard. I just need to hold this anger in.

 Episode 5

 

The 6 girls enter in while greeting.

 

PD: “Please sit”.

They sat on the chairs.

PD: “We have two announcements to make, first someone is coming back through a wildcard”.

They looked shocked.

Woojoo: “Do we have to guess?”

PD: “Yes, you guys get 1 hint, in her name there’s a ‘iiiieee’”.

Namjoo: “iieee?”

Minzy: “But they all have that. I think it’s Dami”.

Bomi: “I think Wendy or Joy”.

Alice: “I know.” *stands up* “Jagiiii!!!”.

Staff starts to laugh

PD: “Whose jagii?”.

Alice: “Subin”.

PD; “You guys have mentioned everyone that has left, we’ll be voting okay?”.

The girls nodded.

PD: “Hands up if it’s Joy?”.

No one stook their hand up.

PD: “Dami”.

Namjoo stook her hand up.

PD: “That’s one for Dami, Wendy?”.

Bomi and Ji-u stook their hands up.

PD: “Then leaves the other 3 votes for Subin?”.

Alice, Minzy and Woojoo nodded.

Alice: “It better be”.

PD: “We will be revealing who won the wildcard. Girl who won the wildcard please come in”.

The door opens, the other girls looked at the door, the mystery girl walks in.

Alice: “I KNEW IT!” *runs and hugs mystery girl.

PD: “Say hello to our viewers”.

Subin: *Chuckles a little* “Hello, I’m Subin your choice of wildcard, thank you for choosing me I’ll work hard. Fighting”.

Subin sits next to Alice who locked arms.

PD: “It’s great to have you back Subin, and you already see who really missed you”.

Alice stood up and bows.

Alice: “Thank you for bringing my jagi back, this time she’ll debut with me. I promise”.

Aish *the others hissed.

PD: “Let’s continue the other announcement I have is …….”.

Suspense is killing none of them

PD: “The group name is about to be revealed. What do you guys think it is?”.

Total silence, the girls are thinking.

PD: “Nobody wants to guess?”.

They shook their heads.

Namjoo: “I bet it has a number in it”.

The girls nodded while laughing

PD: “Shall I just reveal it?”.

Girls: “Yes”.

PD: “The group name is 6xcenses {sick censes}. This is how you write it and pronounce it”.

Woojoo: “Why 6? We are only 4 people”.

Alice: “Ow I know, 4 people and 2 subunits in one”.

Subin: “Now I know for sure I’m debuting”. *Starts to chuckle*

Minzy: “Yah, Mr. Park decides not you”.

PD: “What do you think of the name?”.

Alice: “Confusing but I still like it”.

Subin: “I agree with her”.

Bomi: “I hope it’s not bringing more surprises”.

Namjoo: “I’m still trying to figure out the meaning”.

Staff starts to laugh.

PD: “Don’t go overboard, now we are done enjoy your day”.

Top comments^

 

Pfffneedabreak: Why make them suspicious of the two mystery members that have already been chosen?

 123iloveyou: Nice Subin is back my fav couple/subunit is back together. I don’t know why but Subin and Alice are like the female version of Markson. Only thing Subin is just as crazy as Alice.

 

 Beepwow: Can this episode get any better, already a couple before debuting. I knew that kiss meant something XD. Now they just need a fandom name.

 

 Iwishises: Alice’s logic of the name is quiet good I wonder if she’s good in math. I just realized their looks Alice and Woojoo are gorgeous. I wonder if the rumors are true that her eyes are really ocean blue, I would love her to stop wearing those brown contacts to hide her true eye color.

 

 Minidonut: Trainees that are becoming popular by the day. Alice and Ftisland Hongki are secretly dating cracked me up, I hope they react to these rumors, love to see her reaction.

 

 Alice’s pov

 

 “I’ll get a bottle of water” I made my way to the cafeteria. “Booh” Jackson whispered in my ears. “O god you actually scared me” I turned and faced him. “I know, what are you doing?” he asked me while holding my hand. “Uhm grabbing bottle of water” I said confused. “Alice” he smirked at me. “Yes?” I asked him totally confused now. “Run” he started to pull me, I ran after him. “Jackson oppa wait” I tried to tell him, but he didn’t stop until we came by the bus stop. I looked at him confused while catching my breath. He laughed nervously “I’m taking you on a date” he rubbed his neck. “A date? But I’m.. busy” the bus arrived he pulled me in. “Too bad, they’ll miss you today” he said while we were inside. The bus was packed. “Here hold me” he put my arms around his waist. “Don’t worry I’ll protect you” he smiled. The bus was wobbling a lot. I laid my head on his chest.

 

His cologne had a nice manly fragrance that was quite gentle. The bus was getting emptier, we sat on the chairs in the back. “Jackson oppa if this is just a tour, thank you but they need me” I said nervously. “Nope, I need you more, we’re rebels. Fighting against Mr. Park’s rules” I chuckled a bit. “Yah I’m going back”. He looked deep in my eyes. “You want to try to get pass this handsome king?” he smirked. I leaned a bit back while swallowing my spit. “Okay, I’ll go on this date, but I’m blaming you for everything” I pointed at him. “That’s more like it” he put his arm around my neck. I chuckled while laying my head on his shoulder.

 Woojoo’s pov

 

“Did anyone see unnie?” I asked in the cafeteria but everyone shook their head. “Maybe she’s on the roof” I whispered to myself. “Unnie? Alice unnie, I looked around, but no sign of her. Agh Subin unnie. I hid behind a tube. “Glad to have you back” a dude voice sounded. I peeked a bit on the side. Nugu? Subin unnie is nervous.

“I lost her already, maybe you saw her” she asked the mystery guy. Argh stupid wall I want to see. “Nope I lost Jackson, you don’t think he took her right?” he asked her. Jackson? Jackson and Alice unnie are dating? I put my hands in front of my mouth. So it was true all along, she was seeing one of the boys of Got7. I slowly got off the roof. “Woojoo,”. “Aahg! Namjoo unnie you scared me” I took a deep breath. “Let’s get started back , Alice is nowhere to be found” I nodded and walked with her.

 

 Alice’s pov

 

 “Jackson there’s nothing here” me and Jackson were standing on the roof of the warehouse. I didn’t have a single idea why he would bring me up here. “Why must there be something else? I’m not enough?” he pointed at himself. “Agh oh. Yes you are” I said while chuckling. I always wanted to be here with you” he was standing next to me. I looked at him confused. “Why here?” I asked him. “I always think of you when I come here” he went and sat on the rear end of the building.

“Look out, I don’t want you to fall” I said a bit scarred. “I did this a lot, come it’s nice here” he tapped the place next to him. “You’re crazy” I said to him. “Ah wae, come” he stood up to get me. “Nope, I have a fear of heights” I told him while slowly backing off. “Really, it’s not that high here. Trust me you won’t fall” he walked slowly closer as if I was a mouse and he’s the cat. “Nope, still not doing this” I wanted to get off. He suddenly grabbed my hand.

“Holy, o you scared me to death” I hit him. He chuckled a bit. He pushed me until I gave in and sat next to him on the edge of the building. “See it’s not scary, look it’s even beautiful down there” he smirked. “I’m not looking down, ugh you’re such a jerk” I looked at the sky while holding the edge really tight with my hands.

 

“Wait, I forgot something, stay here” he suddenly stood up. “What? No, I’m not staying, Jackson” I was frozen right now.. My body started to shake. I swallowed more than times my spit. “Jagi are you okay?” I refused to look at him right now. “Jagi~~, say hi to the camera” he sat and came with the camera in front of my face. “No woho, I don’t want to sit here” I leaned a bit almost falling. “Okay come” I quickly got off. “So cute” he chuckled while filming me. “You’re no fun” I pouted. He overreacted and was acting as I if he was dying. “Jagi, I’m no fun” I chuckled at him. “You’re quite boring” I came closer and grabbed the camera and started to film him.

“I’m not boring, please, I’m fabulous” he did his diva pose. I couldn’t hold my laughter in. “Ha! See I knew I was fun” he came closer to me. The wind started to blow strong, Jackson oppa pulled my hair tie out. My hair blew all in my face. “Yah oppa, give it back” my hair became a mess. “Nope, look” he held the camera and leaned his face on my shoulder. “I have long wavy hair too, it looks better on me though” he let a few hair strings lean on his head. I started to chuckle. “Let’s make derp faces” me and him started to pull weird faces and were laughing loudly.

“Oh oppa look the sun is coming down” I pointed at the sun. It was glowing really strong in our eyes. “Hmm” he looked at me and then at the sun. “What?” I asked him confused. “Ow, you’re more beautiful” he smiled. I didn’t expect that, I felt my face heating up. I covered my face with my hands. “Ani, borrow me your” he took my hand in his. I saw him getting shy too. He came closer.

O god he’s not, my eyes became big. “Jagi” he whispered in my ears. “Huh?” I asked while biting my lip. “I’m starving, let’s eat” he pulled back and walked with me to the ladder. This dude, is he serious right now? He wants to eat right now? I wonder if we will eat chicken……….omo I looked at my clock. “Oppa, I’m sorry I need to go back. I forgot” I quickly got of the ladder and ran to the bus that I almost missed.

 Oppa’s pov

 

“You’re not leaving right?” Alice grabbed my arm. She was catching her breath. I took my earphones out and shook my head. “I was about to go back to the practice room” she let out a sigh of relief. “At least I’m on time for this, ugh crap, Mr. Park is going to kill me tomorrow” she kicked the wall. “Why” I chuckled a bit. “I was argh let’s forget it, I’ll come in the morning by him” she opened the door and we walked inside. She wanted to start practicing immediately.

I was impressed by her she was picking the moves really fast up. “Oppa you don’t mind us taking a break now? My arm is hurting” she fell flat on the mats. “Not at all”  she must be feeling really sorry pushing herself at such extremes. “Ugh, how could I be late for the appointed with Mr. Park. You think he’s going to use a gun or butchers knife?” she asked me. “For what?” I asked confused. “To kill me of course, I’m such an irresponsible leader” she covered her face and screamed. “You think the girls would be mad at me?” she sat straight while her head was down.

“Nobody’s ready to take such responsibility in one time” I slowly pulled her face up. “I know but still I was having fun with Jackson” she pouted and stared forward, suddenly a smile slowly crawled on her face. You must be kidding me, don’t tell me she fell for him. “Oppa, you know Jackson. Do you think he could fall for me?” she asked me. Of course he would you’re beautiful, fun and different. It’s never boring enough around you. I only wish you can remember being with me, I’m missing you. “Oppa?” she was waiting for my answer. “Nope, he’s already in love with Mark, you Markson” she pushed me a bit playfully. “Yah, I’m not asking you anymore” she hugged her legs.

“Oppa is it weird, that your mind is thinking of someone while your heart beats for another person?” she asked me. I looked at her confused. “I mean Jackson held my hand, but I felt as if I was doing something wrong, as if I was cheating” she shook her head and started to laugh. “I must be going crazy” no you’re not, you do remember the promise. If this wasn’t a sign I don’t know what this was. “I’m going to grab a bottle of water” she stood up. I nodded. She walked out, I’m such a pabo, there she was talking about our hand promise and I just, argh. I stood up and walked outside, more like running. “I got them” she showed me happy the bottle of water.

I came closer and she handed me a bottle. I took her hand. She looked confused at me. I slowly pushed her fingers between mine. “Only my hand fits perfectly with yours” came suddenly out , later that a smile. “Oppa’s promise” she looked at me shocked with big eyes. She remembers me, it’s about time I was about to lose … it. I suddenly felt her lips on mine, I slowly responded to her kiss. She pulled back a little, and looked down.

“Sorry oppa for not remembering  dating you” she chuckled a little. “Yah, I was hurt. You even went on a date with Jackson” I hugged her. “Yah, Alice and JB, in my office now” we turned and saw Mr. Park angry and the secretary with an even more angry expression behind him. I looked back at Alice who became totally white. I pulled from the hug and held her hand. “It’s okay” I pecked her on the cheeks. This wasn’t going to be ending well.   

 

 A/N

And you guys are the first, nope that was Bambam , uhm second no that was Subin, uhmm XD but finally you guys came to know who the mystery oppa is, but now the real problem is going to start. Poor oppa, uhmm JB and Alice. I need to get used calling him by his name back. XD