Chapter 13 "J's POV"

What?IgotYou

Subin’s pov

Alice was brought back to the hospital, the doctors assumed it was just a minor concussion but wanted to check if it’s so. I stayed behind with Namjoo, Woojoo, most of Winner and 3 other guys from Got7. I couldn’t believe Alice’s oppa stayed behind like a cowardly chicken. “Here, be careful it’s hot” Namjoo handed me a cup of choco milk. “Hmm, oh thanks for borrowing me your clothes, guess I could have taken the time to change instead of dealing with miss diva” I took the cup from her hand. “Hahah, come on I don’t think she’s really like that, I’m glad we stopped her before going further with that boy. I don’t know why but he’s scary, I don’t mean it in a bad way because he’s foreigner” she said to me. “you should have seen him when he got all mad, oempf “ I shook my head a bit trying to forget the image of J. “Taehyun oppa do you want a piece of cake?” Woojoo asked him holding the plate in front of him.

He was behind the piano and looked at her. He hoisted his shoulder up and turned away. What a conceited rude jerk. “Agh okay” Woojoo said sad, poor piece of cake. She can better hand it over to me. He grabbed her by her wrist lightly. “Sit” he pulled her next to her. No one taught this dude how to be polite. I took a sip of my choco. He started to play and sang soft enough for Woojoo to hear. “Aww so cute” Namjoo turned and looked at them. I rolled my eyes. He played only 1 couplet or something. “Sounds lovely” Woojoo complimented him. You could read on her face that she was madly in love with this jerk. Way to go Alice’s twin. “I know”  he scoffed. “Come here” he whispered something into her ear, Woojoo became slowly red and nodded. Taehyun smirked. “It’s 12, happy b-day jagi” he gave her a gift bag. “OMG how romantic” Namjoo squealed in my ear. “Cheesiest thing I’ve ever seen” I stretched. “Wait, did he call her jagi? Their dating?” she asked me. “Nam is that what you are most interested in, it’s the girl’s birthday” I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “I know, but agh you won’t get it, let’s congratulate her” she stood up and grabbed my mug out of my hand. There goes my choco.

J’s pov

I got luckily Alice denied to press charges against me again. I was glad she lost most of her memories, by the time she regained that back she’ll be back in my arms. I opened my fridge and grabbed a beer before falling on the couch. I went on my phone my manager had sent me an message saying I wasn’t booked again. Since that fight with that Italian model nobody wanted to book me again, pff those . I need my good boy image back. Pff Alice has to help me, pff dating a useless like her is kind of boring. If I played my cards right I can just use her as cover up and date that lunatic hot friend of her in secret. I zapped through the channels. When are they going to put that stupid cable? I’m tired seeing these dump look-a-likes. I wonder what her name was again. Su…Suzy? . I grabbed my phone and searched her name, too bad I found way to much results. Hmph I am not giving up that easy, I searched Alice’s name and found enough and amazing new news. Wow, Alice is walking on gold publicity out there, perfect. She never seems to disappoint me. Ha found her. So your name is Subin huh. I smirked.

Subin pov

“Pssst, hey girl…… are you still awake?” I heard someone whisper to me. I turned and saw Alice sitting on her bed. She had arrived home. She did get a minor concussions and won’t be able to remember much anymore. I wish she could at least remember my name. “Yes” I sat straight. “Subin is your name right?” she asked me. Yes! She does remember me, I nodded. “You remember me?” I asked her. She shook her head. “Bambam told me” she told, ugh never mind. “I don’t have any sleep. Mind staying awake with me?” she asked politely. “No problem, but don’t stay quite or I would fall in sleep”.

She chuckled while crawling on my bed. “I got chips” she showed me the bag of chips. “A late-night snack, you’re my girl” I chuckled. “Let’s talk about boys” she smirked. “Count me out, I barely have a boyfriend” I said while taking a hand of chips. “Liar, you’re hot and daring and confident from what I saw, I can hook you up with someone, are you open for any race?” she asked curious. “I think so” I said doubting. “Perfect, you saw my boyfriend today right, J?” she asked I nodded. “I can get you one of his friends” she said excitedly clapping in her hands. “No offense, I don’t fall for psychos” she started to laugh. “He’s not a psycho, he’s romantic. Okay maybe a psycho sometimes, but hey he’s good in bed” she blushed a little. I almost choked on the chips that was in my mouth. “You already did that?” came out of my mouth. “Of course, it’s,  normal in Europe, we did it for the first time when I was about 17, which is pretty late. Most kids do it from 12 years old” she explained. “That’s crazy, here it’s kind of a taboo and most girls do it when it feels right, but we’re pretty old you could say” I chuckled. “I know, some things we do in public, it’s way too much for some, but if he leaves a good mark on you trust me you’ll be begging for more” she smirked at me.

 “Don’t look at me, I don’t know about those things because…. Well … I’m.. let’s say never had a real boyfriend” I said embarrassed. “You’re cute, you just want your first time to be with a guy you really love, I understand. Sasha is like that too” I nodded. “What about Jackson?” she asked me. “Not my type” I said firmly. “Just to experience your first time, I didn’t tell you to date him” she sighed. “What? No wow. Why him?” I stumbled across my words. “I can tell, he got some strong hip though, I wonder if you could walk the next day” she chuckled. Omg this girl is a different Alice, the Alice I met would never say those things, but I only knew her for 2 weeks. I’m starting to like this side of her more. “Good you’re considering it” she broke my thoughts. “No, I won’t do it” I denied. “Don’t be embarrassed” she laughed while hitting my arm. “I can tell, the sweet ones, like the ones that are going to stress more if they won’t hurt you are boys like, Jr and Youngjae, even Yugyeom but he’ll speed things up ones you’re comfortable. The born pro’s . are the ones that you don’t want to stop, like no stop limit. Are boys like Mark, Bambam and Jackson they know the rhythm naturally, baby making robots. And JB is the one that will be a mystery in bed. Bad thing is those will take forever to do it, but the wait will be worth it. I like to try it with him” she chuckled. My mouth lost gravity, I was blown by how experienced she was already. I did save the part that Mark might be a pro in bed.

 “How can you tell? I mean J wasn’t you’re first and only one?” I asked her. She started to cough. “Are you okay?” I asked her worried. “I trust you with this secret just because you won’t talk with J anyways” I stayed quiet. “I cheated once on him” she said sadly. “I would have done the same, I mean he’s a jerk” I scoffed. “Ow, you’re just like Sasha, but I feel guilty but than not. Because we weren’t a thing then, and we just had a fight that day, and I went over to Chris’s house, he was supposed to be gay or so I thought, anyways  I ended up doing it with him. Not that I’m complaining he was gentle, sort of a Yugyeom, are you getting me?” she asked me. “I’m glad you didn’t lose this part of memory” I smiled at her. She started to laugh.  

J’s pov

My phone started to ring, it was Alice. Is she crazy it’s early in the morning. I picked it up since she won’t stop calling.

me: “Hmmm?”

Alice: “Finally he picked up, I’m just saying this once. Are you listening?”

me: “I picked up, so I got no other choice”

Alice: “Hey psycho jerk, I’m breaking up with you. I don’t know I just don’t feel like being your girl anymore”

I sat up straight on my bed, she hung up. What the.? Wait what? I dialed her number back. She picked it up.

me: “Olieboo, what did you just say?”

Alice: “That I’m not interested in  you anymore, were done. No hard feelings, we could be sort of friends”

me: “Alice we should talk this personally, I can come….”

Alice: “Jojo that won’t help with anything, because I think I have feelings for another boy. I’m sorry”

She hung up. I was stunned, who the hell is this girl? Alice was always crawling back to me. She didn’t sound drunk, maybe someone brainwashed her. She’s crazy to think I’ll be her ex again. Maybe she’s thinking that she’s single, but I didn’t agree on .

Subin’s pov

Alice hung up and clapped in her hands, I never saw her this excited. “I’m officially single, got him from my back” she said to me. I stared at her with big eyes “You’re not joking? Did you just break up with him for real?” I asked her. She nodded “I think I want to date someone else, you know before it’s too late” she blushed. Maybe oppa had a chance, maybe she fell in love with him again. “So who might that boy be?” I asked carefully. “This hottie” she showed me a pic of Jackson. My mouth dropped open again. “Why him?” I asked amazed. “He’s hot, that’s why. And the total opposite of J and has great personality. Don’t you think we could be a cute couple?” she asked me. “I don’t know” I rubbed my neck. “What about someone else from got7?” I suggested. “Well it’s between Mark, JB and Jackson that caught my eyes, but I would like to try with Jackson, he was the one that you could say protected me” she did have a point there. That chicken oppa, if he showed what more interest, he wants to maintain the secret, hope you regret that decision if your girl moves to another one. “You think I should tell him or wait until he asks?” she asked me. Pfft chicken oppa I’m doing this for you, you better man up. “I think it’s best to wait for him to ask you, don’t give him any signals or you would…uhm.. hurt his pride”. She slowly nodded.  We sighed.

“Ow Ian posted a new video” she said while checking her phone. “Ian?” I was confused. “Eastwood, you don’t know him? He’s an amazing choreographer. This is my favorite song from him” she showed me a tall skinny dude, he was cute.  I smiled at her. “That’s amazing”  I complimented. “I know right, wait there’s one of me and him dancing. Agh wrong video and my phone is tripping. Ooh wait this girl is pretty” she showed me the cover video. “That’s how you choose your songs?” I chuckled. She nodded, the girl was indeed pretty, she started to sing in English. I understood most of the things she was singing , but I could also relate to what she was singing. I looked over at Alice who was hypnotized by her voice. A tear escaped my eyes. Don’t worry Alice I’ll be your guide, J or any boy won’t hurt you like that again. I wiped the tear from my face. “I like her with her angelic voice, that she even wrote this by herself, wow. She has talent, I’m subscribing her” she smiled when the song ended. “What was the song called?” I asked her. Here I’ll send the link to you. “EXO-my turn to cry cover by Lex Abunda?” I asked her to be sure. She nodded while replaying the song again.  

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ENlgQrqfQ)

Oppa’s pov

Did she wake up already? Maybe I should check if she’s home, but won’t that be obvious? I put on a Jogging pants and walked out, I noticed Subin leaving. “Subin” I ran towards her. She didn’t look pleased to see me. “I know your mad at me” I rubbed my neck. “Good guess Sherlock” she said. “How is she?” I asked her. “She’s fine, she broke up with J” my eyes widened. “Huh? .. How, why?” I asked confused. “She said that her heart belonged to another guy” she stopped for a while and looked at me. “She remembers?” I said excitedly. She shook her head. “I think it’s instincts, she was open with me last night when we stayed up till now, I left her so she can rest. Last night felt as if she wasn’t gone at all, but the guy she assume she’s feeling for is Jackson. Not you” she said disappointed to me. “Jackson? Why Jackson?” I was getting a bit jealous. “Because Jackson did your job, you should’ve been the one to show her that you would protect her. Not Jackson. Somehow I think I will tell Jackson to grab his opportunity, at least he’s not ashamed to hide her!” she shouted at me.

“What no, don’t tell him and I’m not ashamed. I wanted to show her but it was Alice who didn’t want me to get in trouble, I love her and the hardest thing for me was keeping her hidden” I explained to Subin. She signed. “Your chicken better not be lying to me, I’ll help you but promise me that you two won’t hide it at least for us that are close to you both. It’ll be easier for us all” she smiled. I hugged her. “Thanks Subin” I thanked her. “Yeah yeah, in a week I want to hear from Alice’s mouth that her feelings is for you” she pointed her hand out. “Shall I bring you home?“ I asked her chuckling. “Don’t let noona spot you two” Bambam scarred us. “Yah, you been coming really late these days home. Mind to explain?” I asked him. “Don’t worry, today was my last time coming this late. I’m done trying to win her heart” he looked sad on the ground…….

A/N

Hiii readers, 

We have 1 Question for you guys, 

Who do you ship more?

1. AlicexJackson

2. AlicexOppa

3. AlicexSubin

pleas let us know or we will end this story (-_-) not really or maybe XD.

Just enjoy reading IgotYou 2

XOxoXO amisha0095