Chapter 7

What?IgotYou

I went back ,but totally soulless, in the living room of got7.  “ Are you okay?” Jb asked me. “ I’m fine, it’s not the first time he needed to leave suddenly due work” I told him. “ You sure he isn’t cheating on you?” Jackson asked sarcastically. “ Yes I’m sure he isn’t cheating, this kind of situations are normal when you model professionally” I was proud to say that. “That dude models?, what, for Victoria secret?” Jackson asked sarcastically. “He got more toned abs than you though” I answered sarcastically back. “Excuse me I will go get some water” I stood up and went to the kitchen. I stood in the kitchen with the urge to cry, I tried to hold it in because I wasn’t alone. Then suddenly someone turned me around and hugged me, holding my face to his chest. “It’s okay” he whispered. My tears started to fall like rain. I was crying quietly in his arms. I felt protected.

-flashback-

In the hospital~

It was night, I could feel the pain through my body. My eyes were closed. It was hard to open them, I’m amazed that I’m still alive. I still couldn’t believe he did that to me, why did he do that? Why? I felt tears running down my cheeks. I heard footsteps approaching me, I wish I could see who it was. The person grabbed my hand and started to caress my hand. I wanted to pull my hand away but my body had zero strength. “Alice, baby alsjeblieft wordt wakker {pleas wake up}. Is that J’s voice? I got scared. What if he came to harm me again. “ Baby ik wou je geen pijn doen, sorry dat ik je pijn deed, ik wou onze relatie beschermen {Babe I didn’t mean to hurt you, sorry for hurting you, I just wanted to protect our relationship}” he said to me with a shaky voice, I think he is crying.

J I want to ask you so many things but I can’t right now. “Schat, ik wil je niet kwijt ik beloof dat ik je zal vertellen waarom ik het deed, geloof in de liefde dat ik voor je heb, ik zal je altijd beschermen, ik zal er altijd voor je zijn als je nog steeds in mij wilt vertrouwen. { Honey, I don’t want to lose you, I  promise to tell you why I did this, believe in the love that I have for you, I will always protect you, I will always be there for you if you still want to trust me}. “ Meneer Bakkum, het is tijd, u moet met ons mee. U heeft het recht tot zwijgen, alles wat u nu zegt kan tegen u worden gebruikt in uw tegenwil {Mister Bakkum, it’s time, you have to come with us. You have the right to remain silence, everything you say can be used against you in court}.

-end flashback-  

“ Are you feeling better now?” he asked me, breaking my thoughts. “I feel better now, I’m sorry I soaked your shirt” I said forcing a smile. “Don’t worry, as long you feel better. I will just change it, wash your face and then come join us” he flashed a smile at me. “Thanks Jb” I smiled warm back at him before going into the bathroom and washing my face.        

“Why did you change your shirt?” Jackson asked Jb. “It’s none of business” Mark answered Jackson. “Why is noona taking so long, I miss her” Bambam said. “ There she is” Jr said. “Your hair is wet, did you take a quick shower?” I looked at Mark with big eyes. “ No, I just washed my face” my voice sounded shaky. “Wait, hmmm did you two do something” Jackson was looking at me and Jb with a smirk. Jb and me looked at each other. I didn’t want to tell the others yet what happened. “Yah, stop making things up” Mark hit Jackson on the head. “Hahaha” I laughed and sat in between them. “Let’s watch the movie” I said looking at both of them with a smile. “Let’s eat some ice cream!!” Bambam screamed, “noona which flavor do you want?”. “ Uhmmm strawberry??”. “That’s my favorite too” he smiled at me before entering the kitchen.

 “ I…I..I‘m afrai..ii..dd of horror movies” I managed to say. Looking at the title on the screen. “ Hahaha don’t worry, this one isn’t that scary, just hide your face when it becomes really scary” Jr said. “ Or you can cuddle up with me” Jackson suggested. “You have such a erted mind” I told him while playfully punching his back. “Or we can watch something else” Jb suggested. “But I really want to see this one, it’s the must watch right now” Bambam said. “Aren’t you a little young to watch this?” Yugyeom asked Bambam. “ So are you” Bambam answered him back. “It’s okay, let’s watch this one I will use the pillow to hide” I said while demonstrating with the pillow. “You sure you don’t want to use me?” Jackson asked me with a smirk. “ aish , jinja” Mark hit Jackson with my pillow, while I was laughing at their little pillow fight.

I didn’t really watch the movie, it was too scary, I was spending more time behind this pillow than watching the TV. I turned my cellphone on. And saw that I got 2 messages. Message 1: *Shasha: Girl T^T, you didn’t forget about me, right? How was your flight? You still alive after seeing handsome after handsome oppas? You better call (not threatening)J.* . I started  to laugh, Jackson turned his face at me “Why are you laughing? She was abused by her mom” he looked down at my hand and saw my phone. “Sorry” I said with my head down. I should call Shasha tomorrow. I pulled my head up and continued to watch the movie but then went back looking at my phone. Message 2: *unknown number :Ugh I have a problem, I can’t stop thinking about you.~S.R.* I looked at the screen with big eyes, I texted him back. @S.R: Who is this?. I sent the message, when suddenly someone’s phone went off in the room……...   

~~Next Day~~

I woke up looking around like I was somewhere weird. This wasn’t my room, I got up and hit my head against something. “Auu!!!” I yelled out pretty loud. I just hit my head against some wood. I rubbed my head to relieve the pain. I stood from the bed and went looking for ice to put on my head. As I was walking to the kitchen I heard some dudes snoring. I turned my head around to see Mark on the couch and Jackson on the ground sleeping. I stood there for a few minutes and laughed at how they were asleep. Mark had his toe right next to Jackson’s mouth, if only Jackson turned his head a little bit he would kiss Mark’s feet. I noticed too that Jackson had no blanket, poor guy he must be freezing.

I went back into the room and grabbed my blanket and put it over him. As I was tucking him in, he kicked my feet making me lose balance and fall right on him. Our faces were 10 cm apart, I could hear him breathing, as I tried to pull myself quietly away from him, he grabbed me in a hug , pulling me closer to him. “Don’t go, just 1 minute is all that I’m asking for” he said to me. “ Aren’t you asleep?” I asked him. “ Yes, and I’m having the best dream ever” he said as he slowly bent his face and kissed me on my lips. I was more than speechless, I wanted to pull away but my lips wanted to taste more of his lips…….