Chapter 1 “The big night”

What?IgotYou

Alice pov

I was proud seeing my oppas on the stage rocking the choreo we spend the past months perfecting it. “Wow, nice job Olieboo!!” J said, while giving me a kiss or 20 on my cheek. I couldn’t help but to blush and feel lucky with him right next to me on this special day.

I went backstage to meet up with my oppas and congratulate them on winning ‘The best dance crew’. “Thanks , Yongce, we couldn’t have done it without you” B-tek said and I got stormed by a group of sweaty guys that hugged me. I began to scream J for help, but he stood there laughing at us. That babo, I’m so going to get my revenge.    

“ And the award goes to …………… Alice Han!!!” The whole audience started to clap and the Jabbawockeez lifted me up putting me on their shoulders , bringing me to the stage. I just won the award for best choreographer. I was the youngest to be nominated and winning the award. Words couldn’t describe how happy I was winning this award. “ Thank you, I have a lot of people to thank for this great award. Especially my mom and dad ,that couldn’t be here today to celebrate with me. Also Jabbawockeez who gave me this opportunity. Thank you” my speech came out better than what I had practiced at home. I didn’t really expect to win though.

After the award show, we went with J to his house for a surprise party, that he had organized for me and the guys. We had an awesome Dj and we were busting out our moves, everyone was having a great night. The surprise party was a total success, I was proud of J, seeing him this happy. I wish that when we go back home everyone would at least give him a second chance.

“Take my hand, olieboo” J said, “Huh? Sorry ,hihihi of course , to where?” I looked right up into his gray/green eyes . He looked back into mine saying :“To the dance floor under the stars , where u shine more” I blushed and just followed him. He kept whispering, hugging and kissing me under the moonlight while  we danced slow to the sound of Bruno mars ‘Talking to the moon’. It was the perfect ending of a beautiful night…I was so lucky to have him, now that he has changed…..