A Night Alone

Wolf School

 

Chapter 24

Chen was pouting as he leant against the fridge. Kris glanced over his shoulder as he put his freshly washed dishes away. He had told Chen not to help but he hadn’t expected him to stand and watch miserably. He had hardly spoken through their meal and Kris knew why.

“Are you still mad, baby?” He dried off his hands and went to stand in front of Chen who refused to look at him.

“I’m fine,” he sighed. “I just don’t get why we couldn’t go to the party. I feel fine now.”

“You’re still recovering. It’s only been a few days.” Kris ran his fingertips up and down his partner’s arms, making his skin tingle. Chen squirmed and gently shook him off.

“You let Lay go and he was still tired from healing me so much.”

“That’s not the same.”

“And I’m practically better anyway. I only have a couple of bruises and things.”

Kris’s hands found Chen’s waist and he pulled him closer before leaning down before he could whisper in his ear, his voice husky. “Maybe I wanted to have you all to myself tonight.”

Chen blinked and tried to ignore the tremble currently going down his body. “W-what do you mean?”

Gentle fingers trailed down his hips and then back up again He felt Kris’s warm mouth kiss just under his ear and had to close his eyes for a second.

“We have the place all to ourselves tonight. No one’s going to interrupt us.”

“Kris.” Chen put his hands to his partner’s firm chest but didn’t push him away. “Do you really want to?”

Kris laughed. “Of course I do. Did you think I didn’t want you?”

Chen didn’t know how to answer. He had never imagined someone like Kris wanting to kiss him let alone make love to him. Besides, Kris was an alpha and always kept himself so controlled. They would kiss and cuddle sometimes but it never went further than that. Maybe he had just been waiting for them to be alone.

“I…I don’t know.”

Kris looked at Chen with a heavy, lustful gaze and then kissed him. It was slow and intense, not chaste or rushed at all. It reminded him of the first time they had kissed only this time they were completely alone and there was really no need to stop. Slowly, teasingly, Kris kissed him, exploring his mouth until Chen was thankful of the arms around him keeping him up.

He was panting when Kris pulled back. His heart thudded in his chest at the lazy smirk Kris gave him.

“I knew you wanted me.”

Chen whimpered softly, hands gripping his shirt a little tighter. “Kris,” he said softly, “I haven’t been with anyone else before. What happened with Heechul and Kyuhyun, it was…”

“Shh,” Kris soothed. “Don’t talk about them. This is just about us, ok?”

Chen nodded.

“I know you haven’t had before and there’s no need to rush things.”

His cheeks burned fiercely but Kris was looking at him so lovingly that he didn’t know what was making him feel so embarrassed.

“We don’t have to do anything until you’re ready. I promise.”

“Ok.”

“But since we have the place to ourselves, I would like to show you how much I want you.”

Pleasure rushed to Chen’s crotch just at the sound of his words.

“Would that be ok?”

Chen nodded and then kissed him hurriedly because it was far less nerve-wrecking than having to look at him anymore. Kris grunted a little but smiled against his lips. His arms tightened around Chen’s waist and Chen looped his own around his lover’s neck. He liked the feeling of being vulnerable and exposed, especially with Kris.

Large hands on his hands forced Chen gently back and then Kris was giving him that look again, the one that made him nervous and excited all at once.

“Come on.” Kris wrapped an arm around his shoulder and led him to the bedroom. “We should do this somewhere more comfortable.”

It wouldn’t exactly be the first time someone had given him a while standing up but Chen didn’t want to think about that.

He let Kris press him lightly down onto the bed as they kissed again. He kept his hands resting on his boyfriend’s shoulders while Kris explored his body. When one hand down his hips, giving it a little squeeze he moaned a little. Maybe it things were a bit more rushed he would have been trying to Kris too but he could feel the other boy focussing on every tiny thing he did and it made him nervous about even moving. His hips seemed to have a mind of their own though.

Kris pushed his shirt up and Chen sat to let him pull it off. He gasped when Kris’s hot mouth found his skin, making him shiver with each kiss he pressed on him.

“Good?” Kris asked

Chen could only nod.

The kissed moved lower and his hips rolled more. He could see his tenting the fabric of his sweat pants and had to bite his lip to stop from begging Kris to touch him. He could feel Kris’s breath ghosting over his tingling skin. It was speeding up, becoming more erratic to match his own. He gave a whiny moan and lifted his hips.

Kris laughed. “Ok, baby. No need to be impatient.”

He knelt up and stripped off his shirt. Chen looked over his body quickly before shyly turning away. He could feel his cheeks turning pink again. He didn’t look back as he heard Kris removing his pants until a hand gently turned his head.

“You need to do something for me first though.”

Chen nodded eagerly.

“Good boy.” Kris kissed him and his words made his twitch as much as the feel of his mouth. He shifted so his back was against the headboard and his legs were spread wide enough for Chen to kneel between them.

Chen took Kris’s impressive length in one hand, trying not to think about how big it was, and lowered his mouth. He up his length and Kris tipped his head back with a groan. Encouraged, Chen took the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip. He knew Heechul had liked that and Kris seemed to as well.

“,” he panted. “Just like that.”

Chen bobbed his head up and down, softly because he really was enjoying it too. Kris caressed his hair gently, his free hand covering Chen’s where it lay at the top of his thigh. Chen closed his eyes and took as much of Kris into his mouth as he could. He was rewarded with another moan and a little lifting of Kris’s hips that he quickly controlled.

“Oh God, you’re good,” Kris sighed. “That feels so good.”

Chen wanted to smile but it was a little difficult so he moaned again. Kris trembled. He the rest of Kris’s hard length the way Heechul had shown him to. His own tingled, knowing how pleasurable it was.

A hand cupped under his chin and gently pushed him back. He whimpered a little, not really wanting to stop even with his mouth hot and swollen. Kris was looking at him through hooded eyelids and before Chen could even realise what was happening, Kris had flipped him onto his back and pulled off his pants. He position himself between his legs. Chen tried to move himself into more of a sitting position but Kris descended on him quickly and Chen’s surprised moan filled the room. Kris glanced up at him but Chen could only fall back and look up at the ceiling.

Kris moaned, bobbing his head and sending pleasure rushing through Chen. The other boy twisted his fingers into his hair but resisted the urge to tug on it or push him down further. He couldn’t stop his hips from rolling upwards though.

Chen wriggled and squirmed, gasping at every movement. He was so close to coming already but he couldn’t help himself. And then suddenly Kris pulled back. Chen looked at him in surprise and reached up. Kris kissed him before he could protest and pushed him back down. Then his hand was wrapped around Chen and him quickly. Chen moaned in relief.

“ for me, baby,” Kris purred against his ear. “I want to watch you.”

Chen gripped his shoulders, knowing he should touch him but also knowing that it would be clumsy and useless if he tried.

“Show me how good it feels, baby.”

Chen moaned as he came and pressed his face to Kris’s cheek clumsily. His hips twitched as the last of his faded. He could feel Kris jerk himself a couple of times and then something hot and wet on his leg. He whimpered softly.

“Sorry,” Kris panted.

Chen didn’t know what he was sorry about. It had been perfect as far as he was concerned and he was too pleasantly comfortable to worry about anything right them. His eyes fell shut as Kris moved around and he heard the rustle of tissues. He smiled a little as Kris cleaned him off and then kissed his cheek lovingly.

“How was that?” he asked tiredly.

Chen lay sprawled unashamedly on the bed and it took a lot of effort for him to find his voice.

“Perfect,” he said as Kris slipped an arm under his neck and pulled him a little closer. They snuggled lazily into each other’s warm bodies.

Kris’s soft laugh was a rumble against Chen where their bodies met. “Told you I was good.”

 

 

Oops, this was supposed to have XiuHan in too but ChenRis took all the spotlight. :-p