The Truth Comes Out

Wolf School

I'm so unsure of this fic. I really liked the idea of it but I'm not sure about the whole ChenRis thing. I wish I could start over a bit tbh. What do you guys think? Ideas for the rest, or do we all just need a break? Please let me know cause I'm struggling.

Chapter 5

Jongdae smiled as Kris kissed him again. He had his first basketball training and even with Tao standing by the changing room door and glaring at them he couldn’t help but say goodbye to Jongdae a little more intimately than was really necessary. Jongdae had to resist the urge to wrap his arms around his neck and pull him closer.

They had only been dating, or whatever it was they were doing, for a week and a half but he was happier than he had been since starting the school.  A lot of it had to do with the way Kris kissed him, even if it never went further than that. It had become apparent to his pack that they were more than just friends pretty quickly so in the past couple of days Kris hadn’t tried to hide it when he kissed him goodbye at the end of the day.

Tao cleared his throat. “Kris, we’re going to be late.”

The alpha pulled away. “You sure you want to wait? It’ll be boring.”

Jongdae shrugged. What else did he have to do? He liked his new roommates quite a lot but they were a couple and they needed some alone time. “It’s fine,” he said. “I’ll just get some of my homework done out here.”

Kris left with Tao and Jongdae found himself in the corridor by himself. He sat on the floor, leaning against the wall, and pulled out his homework.

An hour later he had finished and wad bored, just as Kris had warned. A couple of the other players had come out but no Tao or Kris yet. He rocked his head back and forth, humming a tune to himself.  What was taking so long?

Growing impatient, he pulled himself up and went to the changing room. Just as he had started to push the door open he heard Kris’s voice. He was speaking mandarin though and it make no sense at all to Jongdae.

He peeked through the crack in the door where he could see Tao’s back. He was shrugging his shoulders and didn’t look at his alpha when he replied.

Kris sighed and spoke again but Tao didn’t look very happy when he turned to finally face him. He was pouting when he spoke again.

“Aww, baby.” Kris laughed a little and then he stepped into Jongdae’s line of vision, wrapping himself around Tao and kissing his neck. Tao nuzzled closer and their voices fell to whispers. Stepping away and letting the door close quietly, Jongdae tried not to dwell on what he had seen. They were a pack. Of course they were intimate with each other. Maybe it would have helped if Tao didn’t look so grumpy on the rare occasions that he and Kris kissed in front of him.

Retreating back to the corridor, Jongdae slumped down by the wall. He was completely lost in thought when someone crouched down in front of him and placed their hands on his knees. He jumped.

“Hi, puppy. Long time no see. What you doing sitting out here?”

“Heechul?” He blinked at the smiling face in front of him. Kyuhyun sat beside him, their bodies pressed together.

“You waiting for someone?” he asked.

“No,” he said, not sure why he had said it. “I mean, yeah. He won’t be long.”

“We’ll keep you company until then.” Heechul pushed his knees apart before Jongdae could stop him and settled himself between them.

“Hey,” said Jongdae, trying to push him away but not really daring to push him too hard. Heechul ignored him, if he even noticed.

“Want to play with us?” Kyuhyun asked sweetly.

“I…I…”

“Come on.” Heechul leant in, attaching his mouth to Jongdae’s neck. He tried to shrink away but there was nowhere to go.

“We can go back to your place.”

“N-no. I have roommates now. They’ll be in.”

“Oh, who?” How Kyuhyun could act so normally when Heechul’s crotch was pressed against Jongdae’s and his hands were moving dangerously far south was amazing.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun, from the Exo pack.”

Heechul groaned and finally pulled his mouth away from Jongdae’s tingling skin. “God, Baekhyun’s so cute. I bet he s like a little bunny.”

“Heechul,” Kyuhyun laughed, faintly reprimanding his hyung. When they had first approached him months ago Jongdae had thought Kyuhyun was quite sweet. The more time he spent with Heecchul, however, the worse he seemed to get.

“I’m just saying.” He kissed Jongdae then, surprising him. He used the little gasp he made to slip his tongue into his mouth. Jongdae groaned, handfuls of his shirt. His body was burning as he imagined Kris and Tao walking out right then. He somehow managed to break away.

“Stop,” he said breathlessly. “I can’t.” His eyes flicked to the changing room.

“Waiting for your boyfriend?”

“No… wait, how do you know about him?”

Heechul rolled his eyes. “You think we hadn’t noticed you sitting next to him every lunchtime? Is it serious?”

“I…” He wanted to say yes but it would have been a lie. “I don’t know. I haven’t known him that long.”

“Then he can’t complain if you come and play with us. I’m sure we can find somewhere quiet.”

Kyuhyun began nuzzling just under his ears, sending shivers down his spine.

“No,” said Jongdae more firmly. He tried to push Heechul away again but all he got for his efforts was a little warning growl. “I don’t want to.”

“You’ve never felt like that before.”

“Stop it,” he whined. Something began to build up inside him, a familiar feeling that always made him panic. He couldn’t lose control now. Someone would get hurt and he would get in so much trouble.

“Heechul, get off.”

There was another growl, louder and deeper this time, but it didn’t come from Heechul. Jongdae’s head shot up to see Kris and Tao standing over them. His body trembled and he flinched when Kris grabbed the other boy by the back of the neck and tossed him aside.

“You heard him,” he said.

Jongdae pulled his legs tight up against himself, screwing his eyes shut as he pushed down his panic. Beside him he felt Kyuhyun being pulled to his feet without a fight.

“Are you kidding me?” Heechul jumped up, facing Kris. Their eyes had turned red as they tried to stare each other down. “He’s not in your pack and you haven’t claimed him, either.”

Kris growled and stepped forward. “Then I’m claiming him now. That means you can keep your filthy hands off him.”

Heechul snorted. “Fine,” he laughed, “have fun with him. He gives crap s anyway.”

Kyuhyun gasped a little, probably amazed that Heechul wasn’t even managing to keep his mouth shut with Kris towering over him. The alpha slammed his hand against the wall, barely an inch form the side of Heechul’s head. The noise made Jongdae jump.

“You better get out of here before I tear you apart,” he growled.

Jongdae began to scramble to his feet. He couldn’t stay anymore. He didn’t want to hear whatever else Heechul had to say about him. How could he let Kris know what they had been doing together? How could he say those things about him?

“Jongdae!”

He heard Kris’s voice and he wanted to stop but he didn’t. He just wanted to be away from everything. He forced back his tears and ran.