Secret Dates

Wolf School

So sorry this part is so short. I'm totally losing track of what I want to do with this tbh.

I may have to do a ittle time skip to move the couples along.

Chapter 10

Xiumin snuggled happily under Luhan’s arm, quickly snatching some popcorn from the bucket. He felt Luhan kissing his forehead as the adverts rolled on the big screen and he sighed contentedly. When he glanced up he saw that Luhan was smirking at him.

“What?”

“You look happy, that’s all.”

“I am happy.” Truthfully he couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have someone like Luhan. He was handsome and funny and clever and so very nice on top of it all. Xiumin was sure he didn’t really deserve him but he wasn’t going to say that out loud.

“I’m happy too,” said Luhan, caressing his fingers down Xiumin’s arm. “I wish we could do this all the time and not have to hide from everybody.”

It had been hard since they had gotten together, sitting near each other in lessons and always texting each other, to keep things secret. Both of them wanted everyone to know but Suho especially wouldn’t allow it. He had let it go with Taemin and Kai but it had only caused problems.  And Kris, well he was far too possessive of anything he thought of as his.

Luhan nuzzled Xiumin’s hair and tried not to think about it. “I love being with you,” he whispered.

“I love being with you too.”

Luhan kissed him gently and they smiled at each other. If only they could make the others see how perfect this was then surely they would understand? Xiumin rested his head back on Luhan’s shoulder as the trailers started.  At least they could be a proper couple right now, even if it was only because they were hidden from view in a darkened movie theatre.

 

 

“Hey!” Sehun practically bounced into the library, a paper clutched in his hands. Lay looked up from the secluded table he had chosen for them to work at.

“Guess what I got on that essay.”

Lay blinked. “You did well?”

Sehun grinned and dropped into the seat beside him. He put his essay proudly on the table and Lay smiled when he saw the big red grade on top of it.

“C+!”

“And sir said if I had gotten a couple more marks it would have been a B. I can’t believe I got an actual passing grade.”

Lay laughed and reached out to massage the back of his neck affectionately. “You’re not stupid, Sehun. Of course you passed.”

“Only because you helped.”

“You wrote the essay.”

“But you went through it with me and none of it made sense before.”

Lay felt his cheeks heat up a little. “I’m sure that’s not true.”

“Oh, it totally is. I barely even listen in class anymore.”

“Sehun!”

Laughing, the maknae sidled closer. “Well, why should I when my private tutor is so hot? He can teach me everything I need to know.”

There was a glint in his eye that made Lay bite his lip as he tried not to smile. Sehun kissed him, his hands clutching his arms and making them wrap around his waist. Then he cupped Lay’s face gently, making sure he wouldn’t pull away. As if he would have the self-control to do that anyway.

They kissed for a few long moments, until their lips were sore and their bodies were pressed as closely as they could manage.

“Hey,” Sehun whispered, pressing their foreheads together.

“Mmm?” Lay felt dizzy and couldn’t seem to form full words yet.

“You didn’t tell me it was your birthday next week.”

“I didn’t?” He kissed Sehun gently again, just because his mouth was so close and so pretty and he couldn’t help himself.

“No, Tao said today.” He let Lay kiss him one more time and then turned his attention to his neck. Lay whimpered slightly and his hands tightened at his waist.

“Sehun,” he breathed a little warning.

“We should celebrate,” Sehun purred. He kissed sloppily back up to his mouth. “Your birthday and my good marks.”

Lay mumbled into his kiss. “You don’t have to…”

“But I want to say thank you properly.”

His hands slid quickly down Lay’s body, coming to rest at his hips for a moment before one slipped over to his crotch. Lay gasped and jumped.

“What, here!?”

Sehun giggled. “Don’t worry, just be quiet.” He kissed him again, more roughly this time and began to his crotch. Lay practically fell off his chair.

“, Sehun, stop it!”

Sehun’s mouth fell open and he jerked back like he had been slapped. Lay was breathing hard and it took a second for him to realise that Sehun was linking rapidly, like he was trying not to cry.

“Sehun, I -”

“No, no, it’s fine.”  He grabbed his essay from the table, crumpling it slightly, and picked his bag up. He stumbled a little as he tried to escape. “I get it, it doesn’t matter. It’s fine.”

He hurried out and Lay stumbled to catch up with him.

“Sehun, wait! I’m sorry. Please!”

But by the time he made it to the corridor, Sehun was already disappearing around the corner.

 

I'm thinking of doing a 'Return to the Xiuharem' are some point, just a heads up.

I really loved 'Tales from the Xiuharem' and Luhan is gone now which opens things up a bit for more hot Xiumin action. ;-)