Kissing

Wolf School

Ahhhh, I'm so excited about the second part of this chapter. Please leave comments. I need to get all excited about it with someone.

Chapter 6

“I can’t believe you two!”

Kyuhyun and Heechul looked up from where they were sitting on the couch in their dorm. Leeteuk had sat them there as soon as they came through the door and now stood over them with his hands on his hips. The usually calm alpha practically had steam coming out of his ears. Kangin hovered a step behind him, arms folded over his chest.

“You didn’t know that Jongdae was with Kris?”

“He wasn’t when we were with him,” Heechul protested.

“That’s irrelevant. Everyone knows how hard it is for him to control himself. If you had genuinely wanted to help him and be his friend then that would be fine but you were taking advantage of him.” And that was what he was so mad about. Any other time he might have defended them – they were his pack after all – but he felt sorry for Jongdae and he hated the way they had behaved towards him.

“We didn’t mean to,” Kyuhyun said quietly. He barely dared to look up. He was the newest member of the pack and had never really been in trouble before. He didn’t like it.

“Yes, you did. You knew what you were doing. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was to get that call from Kris and me having no idea what you two were up to?”

“That’s not our fault,” Heechul muttered, pouting.

Leeteuk’s eyes fell on him and for a second he was quiet, controlling his anger. “You are not to see him again,” he said in a voice that meant his word was final. “He doesn’t belong to us and it’s horrible what you did to him.”

“He enjoyed it,” Heechul whined.

“That’s not the point!”

Kyuhyun flinched. He wasn’t sure he had ever heard Leeteuk raise his voice like that.

“We’re sorry, Leeteuk hyung. We won’t go near him, I promise.”

“I believe you,” he replied, calming down a little. “It’s Heechul I’m worried about.”

“Why me?”

“Because I know you. I should have noticed months ago when you two started spending so much time together.”

“So you’re blaming me? That’s not fair.”

“You should have known better.”

Heechul jumped up and growled but the sound was drowned out by Kangin who stepped closer to Leeteuk and, growling back at him, stared at him. Heechul was the first to look away.

“Just because Hangeng and Sungmin left doesn’t mean you two can take out your frustrations on little puppies with no one to stand up for them. Got it?”

Kyuhyun looked down so no one could read his expression at the mention of his ex but Heechul’s bottom lip trembled and his eyes seemed to shine with tears at the bare mention of Hangeng’s name. He swallowed tightly but didn’t argue any more.

“And for your punishment,” Leeteuk said with a sigh, “since neither of you seem to be responsible enough to use your properly then maybe you shouldn’t use them at all. Neither of you are allowed to have with anyone inside or outside of the pack, understood? Not even in heat.”

Heechul’s mouth fell open as Kyuhyun’s head shot up. Not even in heat? But it was so hard not to then, especially with a dorm full of willing partners. “But…”

“That’s final, Heechul.”

“For how long?”

“Until I say so. Now go to your rooms.”

Kyuhyun was up and away in a second, his cheeks burning shamefully. Heechul hovered for a second and then, with a little huff of frustration he followed. Leeteuk sagged visibly as soon as they were out of sight but Kangin’s arms were there to hold him.

“You did well,” he told his lover.

Leeteuk laid his head on his strong shoulder. “I wasn’t too harsh? I understand how hurt they are but they shouldn’t have done what they did. Not to a kid that gets bullied all the time anyway.”

Kangin smiled a little and nuzzled his hair. “I know, baby. I love when you get all protective of the vulnerable ones.”

Leeteuk smiled a little and wrapped his arms around Kangin’s waist.

 

Lay was mid-sentence when he noticed that Sehun was staring blanking down at the text book in front of them. He continued anyway. History wasn’t Sehun’s favourite subject but he had worked hard with him up until then.

“So the emperor said if you buy me twelve chickens and dress them in purple waistcoats I’ll call off this whole war and we can go dancing instead.”

Sehun blinked slowly and looked up. “Huh?”

“You’re not listening,” Lay reprimanded gently.

“S-sorry,” he said, his lisp sounding thicker due to his tiredness. Lay tried not to think about how cute it was. “I just have a headache, that’s all.”

“Come here.” Without thinking, Lay reached out, laying one hand on the back of Sehun’s heck and slipping the other into his thick hair just by his temple. He let his healing power seep in, cooling Sehun’s warm skin and making his headache fade. They didn’t speak but Sehun gave a soft moan that did things to Lay he wouldn’t dare admit.

“Better?” he asked, removing one hand but keeping the other on the back of his neck.

Sehun opened his eyes, his lips parting slightly as he looked dreamily up at him. “Thanks, hyung.”

Lay tried to nod but he couldn’t. Sehun was so close to him and he looked so damn good. Without thinking, Lay leant in and kissed him. His mouth was soft and warm and completely accepting of the kiss. He should have probably pulled back then and apologised but Sehun was leaning into him and kissing him back and, God damn it, he wanted to kiss him so badly. He was always the well behaved one. Couldn’t he be reckless just for a little while?

Their lips moved together slowly, enjoying every second of it, but it sent fire through Lay’s body. His tongue s out and over Sehun’s full bottom lip. He had never felt like this before. He didn’t want to ever stop kissing him.

Gently they pulled apart, Lay’s hand still on the back of the younger boy’s neck and gazed into each other’s eyes. Sehun didn’t seem to regret it at all. In fact, he was starting to smile a little.

Before either of them could speak (or more likely, kiss again) Sehun’s phone buzzed. He looked away, breaking the moment and Lay let his hand slip away. With space suddenly between them it was like the kiss had never happened.

“Oh, it’s Suho,” said Sehun without looking up. “He’s asking where I am. I should be getting home.”

He hurried to pack his things back into his bag and smiled a little to say goodbye. Lay watched him dumbly, only afterwards thinking that he should have offered to walk him home. Sehun hurried away without another word, his cheeks already bright pink, and Lay sank down in his chair. He was going to get in trouble if Sehun told anyone about that kiss. He belonged to another pack. He was their maknae! That meant he was out of bounds unless both Kris and Suho agreed otherwise and he knew both alphas were trying to help their packs bond properly by stopping them sleeping with anyone else.

He groaned, covering his hands with his face. He was going to be in so much trouble if anyone found out. But he still couldn’t regret it. It was the best kiss he had ever had.