Party Time

Wolf School

Yay, everyone's kissing everyone!

Any ideas or suggestions for this fic? I'm really open to whatever you want to see. Don't be shy. I love hearing from everyone so please leave comments.

XOXO

Chapter 8

Saturday night, after their first match of the season, the soccer team threw a party. It spread through a number of dorms and even though Kris didn’t really want to run into Heechul and Kyuhyun he went anyway, to support Luhan. He told Jongdae that he didn’t have to come but since everyone else he knew was going he turned up on Kris’s arm anyway.

The rest of the pack also followed along and all of the Exo pack were there for Xiumin but had spread throughout one dorm by the time Kris and the others arrived.

“So, what is this party for again?” asked Baekhyun as he went to the kitchen to grab some drinks.

“For winning our first game,” said Xiumin brightly. He smiled when he saw that Luhan had arrived. They hadn’t seen each other much apart from at that morning’s match but they hadn’t had any time to really talk. Or kiss again. Whichever Luhan wanted to do more.

“What if you hadn’t won?”

Luhan jumped in. “Then we would be drowning our sorrows.”

Xiumin laughed and went over to him, leaving Baekhyun to get his drinks and then do whatever he wanted. Which hopefully included leaving.

 

Back out in the main room, Lay was nursing a beer and trying not to look at the happy couples snuggling nearby. Jongdae was cuddled under Kris’s arm as he talked brightly to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was pressed against Kai, laughing at something he had just said. But it wasn’t them that bothered him. It was Sehun and his alpha, Suho.

Lay knew they weren’t a couple but they were still pack so God knew what they did together. It shouldn’t have made him feel as jealous as it did. Suho was petting the tall maknae’s hair and Sehun was slumped down next to him. He looked a little sleepy already and his beer was only half empty. Lay had only picked up soft drinks so far because he knew he was a lightweight but suddnely he wanted something alcoholic.

Before anyone could try and engage him in conversation, he stood and went into the empty kitchen to get a real drink.  He and Sehun hadn’t really spoken since that kiss and the more he thought about it the more he knew it was a mistake. He took a long drink. God, he was such an idiot.

 

“Mmm,” Luhan purred as Xiumin’s mouth pressed against his own. Their kisses were as hungry as last time, their hands clutching each other’s clothes like they were s cared the other might run away. Xiumin was the first to pull away but only so that he could turn his attentions to Luhan’s neck.

The other boy groaned and tipped his head back against the bedroom door. It was the only empty room they had been able to find. “You know, we still shouldn’t be doing this.”

“I don’t care.” Xiumin’s words were almost a growl and it was enough to send a tingle straight down Luhan’s body.

“Won’t your alpha be mad?” he teased, nuzzling his face into Xiumin’s hair. It was pushed back tonight in a style that he absolutely loved on the other boy.

“Won’t yours?” he countered.

“He can’t complain, right? I mean, he’s with Chen all the time now anyway.”

Xiumin looked up, his arms still wrapped around Luhan’s waist. “What’s a Chen?”

“Oh, he gave Jongdae a Chinese name so he would feel more included with us. It’s quite cute actually.”

“I have a Chinese name,” Xiumin said, raising his eyebrows and giving Luhan a look so cute and playful that Luhan couldn’t help but kiss him again. This time it was sweeter, mainly because neither of them could stop smiling.

“We might have to steal you then. We don’t have any spare beds though so you might have to share mine.”

“Oh, really?”

In all honesty, since Xiumin had confessed that he had had a crush on Luhan ever since he had noticed him coming to their matches last year, Luhan had been unable to think of much else. He knew that someone could walk in on them any second but the risk was worth it for just a few more kisses.

“You know,” he said, “I’m really glad I was in heat the other day.”

Xiumin laughed. “I’m glad I was the one who found you. Now stop talking. Let me kiss you again.”

Luhan didn’t know where his sweet, shy Xiumin went once they started kissing but he certainly wasn’t complaining. He let himself be kissed, no matter how frustrating it was that they couldn’t go any further, at least not without a lock on the door.

 

Lay sat on the kitchen table, swirling his beer and watching it blankly. He had only had half of it and was already feeling a little light headed.

“Hyung?”

He looked up and blinked a couple of times until his brain finally registered that it was Sehun standing in front of him. He quickly put his bottle aside and ran his hands through his hair. He hoped it fell in a nice, dishevelled style and wasn’t sticking out in all directions.

“H-hi, Sehun. Having fun?”

“Kris hyung said you were in here.”

Had he been looking for him? Sehun’s heart beat a little too fast. God, why did he care so much about this maknae, puppy, first year liking him?

“How have you been?” Lay asked.

“Fine.” Sehun moved closer to him and Lay had to tip his head a little to look up at him. “Hyung, I’m sorry about that kiss.”

Lay’s heart stopped. No, no, no, no, don’t say that.

“I-I didn’t mean to make things awkward. Can we j-just forget about it?”

“You didn’t like it?” Lay blurted dumbly.

Sehun’s cheeks turned immediately pink and he began to stutter, his lisp growing more apparent with every half word. It was the cutest thing Lay had ever seen.

“I guess…” Sehun finally managed, “but we shouldn’t…”

“But I want to.”

Sehun finally looked at him again, giving him that same gaze as before. Hopeful and excited and scared all at once. “W-we’ll get in trouble. Suho doesn’t want us with anyone outside the pack, not since Kai and Taemin.”

“Kris is the same,” Lay admitted, “but I can’t help it. I like you so much.” The alcohol was making him brave, and possibly quite stupid because as soon as Sehun gave even the slightest smile, he had reached out to take his hands. He didn’t want him to run away, not now.

“I like you too,” Sehun told him softly. “I’ve never liked anyone this much.”

And, before he lost his bravery, Sehun leant down and caught Lay’s mouth. It was a rushed and slightly clumsy kiss but it made Lay feel more alive than he had in days. More alive than he had felt since their last kiss.

He reached up, taking the back of Sehun’s neck in his hand, and guided him back down.

“I don’t want to stop kissing you,” he whispered, his voice surprisingly husky, “not ever.”

“So don’t.”

They kissed again, hands tangling in each other’s clothes and hair, forgetting entirely about the party around or that anyone else in the world even existed.