Making Up

Wolf School

Weeee! A special ing chapter (with bonus Suho)

Off to bed now. Please enjoy and leave comments

Saranghaeyo!

 

Chapter 11

“Hey, puppy.”

Suho pushed open the door to Sehun’s room to find the maknae lying sprawled on his bed, face in the pillows.

“I thought you had a tutoring session with Lay.”

The bed dipped as he sat by Sehun but the boy didn’t look up.

“He cancelled,” he lied, voice muffled by the pillow.

“Did you get to show him your essay?”

Sehun grunted something that sounded like yes.

Suho put a hand on the younger boy’s , mainly because he couldn’t help himself, and patted it gently. “What’s wrong? You were all happy earlier. Ii thought Kai was going to slap you if you mentioned that C+ again.”

With a little sniffle, Sehun turned over and opened his arms to invite his alpha to lie down with him. Suho did as he was asked, wrapping Sehun up in his arms and letting him nuzzle against his neck.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, more worriedly this time. “You look so grumpy.”

“I always look grumpy.”

He smiled a little and kissed his hair. “Tell me, puppy.”

Sehun whined. How could he tell Suho that he had thrown himself at Lay and embarrassed himself so badly when they shouldn’t have even been together in the first place?

“We had an argument,” he lied.

“About what?” Suho couldn’t imagine Lay arguing with anyone.

“Well, not really an argument,” Sehun admitted, “just we both did… said some stupid stuff.”

Suho ran his fingers through Sehun’s hair and felt him sigh and relax. “Did he say something really bad?”

Sehun shook his head. “No,” he whispered, “but I got upset. I should have talked to him about it. It wasn’t his fault, I guess.”

“You’re such a good puppy.” Suho caught his chin and made him look up so he could kiss him. Sehun’s arms looped around his waist and held him tightly.

“Do you love me?” he asked.

“Aww, baby, of course. We all do.”

Sehun kissed his leader again and his hands clutched at his shirt. “Can you stay here tonight?”

It wasn’t like Sehun to act so needy with his leader and Suho agreed quickly. Whatever had happened between him and Lay had obviously upset him but Sehun didn’t talk about his feelings much and he was willing to let him think things over and come to him if he did want to talk later on.

Sehun nuzzled against him again and closed his eyes.

 

The next day, Suho sat by Lay in their lesson just before lunch and as soon as they were given a task to do he leant over to talk to him.

“Hey,” he said, “Sehun said you two had an argument yesterday.”

Lay looked up, alarmed. “W-what did he say?”

Suho shrugged. “He wouldn’t say really, just that you had both said some things you didn’t mean. He was pretty upset though.”

He watched as Lay’s face fell. “I didn’t mean it,” he said quickly. “I didn’t realise it would hurt his feelings, I just…”

He had panicked, was the truth, because suddenly Sehun’s hands had been on his crotch and they were hardly in a private place and they had never done that before. He just hadn’t been ready. He had forgotten how young the maknae was and never even thought about how his reaction might hurt him.

“What was it about anyway?”

Lay’s mouth opened but he couldn’t think of a lie. What could he say that would sound believable and not make him out to be a complete jerk? He couldn’t imagine anything he and Sehun would argue about.

“It’s not important,” he said, hoping that Suho would let it drop. “I’ll talk to him at lunch, ok?”

Suho nodded. “Thanks. I just don’t want you to stop helping him when he’s doing so well right now.”

Lay swallowed tightly. If only Suho knew what they were really doing, he probably wouldn’t be so happy about them spending so much time together.

 

At lunch, Lay followed Suho until they found Sehun who looked up at them in alarm. His eyes darted back and forth between the two of them.

“Sehun,” said Suho, “Lay wanted to apologise for what he said yesterday.”

“Really?”

“I’m really sorry,” said Lay. “I didn’t mean it, I just wasn’t thinking and… yeah.” He couldn’t really say much else.

Sehun bit his lip. “I’m sorry too,” he whispered. His eyes wouldn’t meet Lay’s.

“Maybe we can meet after school today?” said Lay hopefully. “You know, since we didn’t get to finish yesterday.”

Sehun nodded but kept looking down. It made Lay frown but he couldn’t really explain himself with Suho standing right there and his own pack watching from a few tables away in the cafeteria.

“Ok,” he said, “I’ll see you after school then.”

Sehun nodded but didn’t reply. Barely managing not to sigh, Lay left and went to join his own pack. He spent the whole of lunch and last period trying to work out what he wanted to say to make Sehun like him again because the thought of the maknae looking so upset was killing him.

 

Sehun was ten minutes late to their study session and Lay was just about to call him when he finally showed up. His heart leapt.

“Sehun!”

“Hi.”

Lay grabbed both his hands before he could sit down. “I’m so sorry about yesterday, I was just surprised, that’s all.”

Sehun shook his head quickly, his cheeks already turning pink. “It’s fine,” he said softly, “I understand. It was too soon. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s not that, it’s just…” Lay took a deep breath, trying to find the right words so that he didn’t hurt his partner’s feelings again. “I’ve never been with anyone outside my pack before.”

“Me either.” Sehun managed a little smile. It was the best thing Lay had seen all day.

“I like you a lot,” he said, stepping a little closer towards him. Finally Sehun met his eyes. “I do want to be with you.”

“Really?”

Lay nodded. “Of course. I just don’t want the first time we do something like that to be all rushed and in the middle of a library, that’s all.”

“Sorry.”

“No.” Lay stopped him before he could look down again and kissed him gently. “It’s not your fault. I just don’t want it to be rushed.”

Sehun gazed at him, his brown eyes full of warmth and affection. His chest ached with the need to kiss him again.

“But when are we going to find any time alone?”

Lay his hair back behind Sehun’s ear and pulled him back down to kiss him again. It lasted longer this time, lingering as neither wanted to pull away.

“Don’t worry,” Lay purred softly. “I’m sure we can find somewhere.”

Sehun blushed and buried his face against his partner’s neck, breathing in his now familiar scent. He had felt so bad all day and now Lay had fixed everything in less than ten minutes. He nuzzled against his warm skin, happier than ever.