Desires

Wolf School

Chapter 32

Second period the next day, Xiumin sat next to Luhan. It was his first chance to see him since Luhan had overheard him saying all that stupid stuff to Baekhyun and run out. He hadn’t answered a single one of his calls or messages. Maybe he hadn’t even bothered to turn his phone on.

Xiumin was one of the first into the room and he sat watching the door until Luhan came in. He looked pale and tired and Xiumin’s chest ached because he knew it was his fault. For a second he thought Luhan might try and switch seats with someone but instead he just dragged his feet over to his usual desk and sat down. He noticed the note folded neatly on top of it straight away.

Xiumin watched from the corner of his eye as Luhan stared at it and then tentatively reached out. He unfolded the paper and read what Xiumin had written.

Luhan, please talk to me. I’m so sorry about yesterday. It wasn’t what it sounded like, I was just trying to throw Baekhyun off. Please forgive me. You know I love you,

Minseok.

 

His heart beat fast and he finally stopped holding his breath when he saw Luhan pull out a pen and tear a page from his note book. He wrote quickly and when he tossed his note onto Xiumin’s desk his handwriting was messy.

You didn’t have to say any of that stuff! He doesn’t know anything about us.

 

Xiumin swallowed tightly, barely even noticing that their teacher had started the lesson. He read over Luhan’s scrawled writing again and tried to decide what to reply with. He couldn’t wait too long.

I’m sorry. I panicked. I don’t want to lose my pack but I don’t want to lose you either.

He waited for the reply and got it within seconds.

Do you really love me?

He looked over at Luhan whose stare was fixed on the board though his eyes looked like they weren’t really focusing on whatever was being written.

More than anything, Xiumin wrote.

Luhan’s answer was only one word: Liar.

Xiumin couldn’t stand it. He had wanted Luhan for so long and everything had been so perfect. How had he been so careless, letting his pack mate wind him up like that? Luhan had to know how much he loved him. Ok, so their relationship had started out with one of them being in heat and the other giving him a in the locker room but still…

Xiumin sighed and tried again.

I love you more than anything Luhan but I’ve never had a pack before. I know they only accepted me because I was put in their dorm but I’m scared of losing them. Please forgive me. I would never risk losing them for anything more than love

There was no reply. He saw Luhan read the note but then he just folded it up and looked down. He was still lost in thought ten minutes later and barely seemed to focus on whatever work they were doing.

By the time the bell rang there was still no reply. Xiumin slipped the notes on his desk into his bag but didn’t leave. Clumsily, Luhan pushed all of his books back into his own back, shouldered it and hurried for the door. Xiumin knew he was trying to get away from him but he wasn’t going to let him.

Just outside he caught him by the wrist. “Luhan, please talk to me, I’m sorry.”

“Just leave me alone,” he sniffed.

“Please. I love you more than anything.” For once he didn’t care if someone overheard. Luhan looked down, his beautiful eyes shining with tears. Xiumin reached up to cup his face.

“I’m sorry for what I said. It was stupid. You have to understand what my pack means to me though. I was alone here for so long until I was put in their dorm. Please forgive me.”

Luhan sniffed again and tried to shake his head.

“Hyung? Are you ok?”

They both looked up to see Chen watching them. Xiumin dropped his hands from Luhan’s face but stepped in closer to him protectively. He felt Luhan’s fingers slip into his own and looked at him in surprise.

“It’s ok,” he said. “Chen knows.”

“Did you two make up yet?” he asked.

Xiumin opened his mouth but Luhan jumped in first. “No.” His hand fell from Xiumin’s.

Chen sighed. “Maybe you should tell him what you told me. Then he might understand.”

Xiumin looked up with a frown. “Tell me what?”

“I’ll leave you two alone.”

As soon as Chen left, Luhan sighed and said, “I don’t want to tell you.”

“Because you’ll think I was stupid.”

“I would never think that. You can tell me anything.”

Luhan swallowed. He wanted Xiumin to love him, thought that maybe he did. After all, the more sensible part of him understood why he said those things to Baekhyun, even if they were stupid.

“Ok,” he said softly, “but let’s go somewhere quiet.”

Xiumin nodded. He didn’t try to take Luhan’s hand as they walked no matter how much he wanted to but at least his boyfriend didn’t mind when their arms brushed together as they walked.

 

Sehun kissed down Lay’s neck knowing all the right places to make his hyung tremble. He had learnt early on how sensitive his neck was and took every opportunity he could to make him shiver. His hands teased at the edge of his shirt.

“Hyung,” he said in a dangerously low voice.

“Mmm?”

“I’m ready.”

It took a few seconds for the words to process in Lay’s brain. When they did he pushed away from the wall he had been leaning against and looked at Sehun in surprise. “Are you sure?”

Sehun nodded eagerly. It was all he thought about anymore.

“Positive.”

“But where are we going to go?”

“I know a place.” He pressed his hips into his hyung’s and grinned at the little gasp it caused. He would have him right up against this wall in the library if he could. Screw anyone seeing them.

“W-where?” asked Lay.

“I’ll show you.” He grabbed Lay’s hand and pulled him away. He was too eager to slow down as they hurried through the empty corridors and to the gym. Luckily there was no practice on that afternoon so there was little chance of them being interrupted.

“Where are we going?”

Sehun didn’t answer. He stopped before the doors to the gym, pushing open the one to the equipment room instead. He shut them behind him and then quickly went to the second set which led into the gym and peeked out. Empty. They were safe.

“Over here,” he said.

Lay followed him to the corner to see a decent sized stack of the mats that were laid out to stop injury on the hard flaws. They weren’t exactly comfortable, and the room wasn’t very romantic either, but he supposed it was better than the flaw.

Sehun sat on the mats and gave him a nervous smile. “I know it’s not much…”

Lay’s expression softened and he went to sit by him, cupping his face and kissing him slowly. So long as he was with his Sehun it was perfect. He felt the other boy smile against his lips and gently pushed him down. It only took a few minutes for them to remember what they had been doing before, only this time there was nothing to stop them.

 

Kyungsoo lay in bed with his legs sprawled and gave a whine. He could feel the waves of desire running through him as his heat took over. He wriggled his hips and bit his lip as he fought the urge to touch himself.  He knew his mind would just go to Kai if he did and he would feel horrible afterwards. He had even contemplated, more than once, going to Kai. He knew his ex would let him do anything right now but it would just make things more complicated.

He growled low in his throat and balled the bed sheets in his fist. This was ridiculous. He had never had to deal with his heat periods alone. He had always had Kai and before that they had never been this strong. He made up his mind then and there that whoever came back to the dorm first he was going to them so hard they wouldn’t be able to walk the next day.

He didn’t care if it was Chanyeol or Baekhyun or even Chen. He was going to do whatever he wanted to them. He wanted to hear them moan his name and beg for more and he wasn’t going to think of Kai the whole time.

He reached down to palm his crotch through his pants, biting his lip at the delicious friction. Just then the front door opened and he sat bolt upright. Thank God!

Kyungsoo left the room and headed for the kitchen where he could hear the sounds of a bag being dropped and someone moving around. His heart beat faster. They were alone. That was good.

“Oh, hey Kyung-“

They were cut off by the wolf suddenly pinning them up against the wall and kissing them hungrily. The bottle of juice they had been holding fell to the floor, spilling its contents. Kyungsoo’s body felt like it was howling with joy as he finally gave in to his desires. He forced his tongue into the surprised mouth, eliciting a whimper. Hands pushed feebly at his shoulders but then the overwhelming scent of his heat seemed to reach them.

The boy gave another whimper like they were trying to fight it but he could already feel them giving in. He growled in triumph as he felt their body tremble and they began to kiss him back.

 

But who is it!? I already know but I love torturing my readers. Mwaahahhahaaha!

Sorry.

Here, have some y Chen arms to make up for it.