Epilogue 3 - Burning Love

Wolf School

 

Epilogue 3

Under cover of darkness, when the rest of the beach house was quiet, Kai had felt Kyungsoo snuggle up to him and accepted him into his arms. It wasn't the first time they had shared a bed since Kyungsoo had forgiven him for kissing his ex behind his back (more than once) but it had never meant anything. They had shared their bed with other members for various reason before. It was just friendship.

Tonight was different. When Kyungsoo had first kissed his jaw Kai did nothing but smile softly to himself. When he had reached for his mouth instead he had complied easily. It wasn't the first time that they had kissed either. Things had become heated a couple of times before but he always let Kyungsoo pull back, let him set the pace. Tonight it didn't seem like his partner wanted to slow things down.

They held each other tightly, Kyungsoo softly as Kai eased his mouth open and tipped his head back. There was heat there, passion, a complete disregard for the stupid things Kai had done a few months ago.

While he was still thinking straight enough to stop, Kai pulled away and panted, “Do you want to stop?”

Kyungsoo's eyes were dark and eager. He shook his head. “Not tonight. Just kiss me.”

He didn't give Kai time to argue. He spread his legs invitingly as he rolled onto his back and pulled Kai with him. The other boy gave a little grunt of surprise but then his mouth was captured again and he stopped trying to fight it. Kyungsoo wasn't in heat and they had had six months to recover from what he had done. Maybe Kyungsoo was finally ready to take things further again.

“Are you sure?” he panted one last time, more out of politeness than anything else.

Kyungsoo growled and pressed his fingers to the back of his neck so he could pull him down again. Kai was smiling when their mouths met. Pressing himself between Kyungsoo's legs he gave his hips an experimental roll and was rewarded with a moan. Kyungsoo's hips wriggled.

Only because breathing was becoming difficult, Kai broke the kiss slipped his hand under his partner's shirt. It was really too hot to be sleeping in a t-shirt anyway. Kyungsoo helped him pull it off and arched up as Kai's mouth found his skin. He cradled his head with one hand affectionately as he let him kiss down his body.

“Kai,” he panted. “Please.”

“More?” Kai looked up at him from under his lashes, his bright eyes showing just how excited he was by this sudden change in Kyungsoo's restraint. Namely that he had stopped trying to have any.

Kyungsoo nodded. He bit his lip hard when Kai him through his underwear a couple of times before tugging them down. Kyungsoo watched from under half-lidded eyes as Kai scrambled a little ungracefully out of his own. The moonlight from a crack in the curtains caught on the smooth lines of his body. It was the first time they had seen each other in so long. Kai liked to walk around with no shirt on which had been a constant temptation to him but to see him completely now, he wondered why he had ever stopped having with him.

He trembled as large hands up his body possessively and then Kai lowered his head. His mouth the hot and dragged a long moan out of Kyungsoo. It felt amazing but he was too far away. Kyungsoo needed him close, all around him. This wasn't about , this was about becoming lovers again, about having Kai hold him and love him the way he used to.

Even though so many months had passed Kai still knew what his lover wanted when he felt that little tug on his hair and a hand squeezing his wrist insistently. With a wolfish smile he crawled back up his body and balanced himself on his elbows, looking down with a thrill at the body beneath him.

Kyungsoo his lips and gave him a little smile.

“Are you ready?” Kai bit his lip to stop from smiling too much. Kyungsoo was such a beautiful, debauched little thing with his lips all swollen from kissing too hard and his hands roaming up and down Kai's body needily.

“I'm ready,” he whispered.

The groan he gave when Kai's fingers pushed inside him and the way he tipped his head back was perfect. Kai assaulted his exposed neck, and biting hard enough to leave a mark. He wanted everyone to know that they were lovers again, in every sense of the word. No doubt Kyungsoo had slept with some of their packmates at some point, he knew he certainly had, especially when in heat. He wasn't jealous exactly because they were pack but marking his territory felt so damn good.

“Kai,” Kyungsoo gasped in his ear. “More, please.”

He needed no more encouragement than that. Slipping his fingers back out he knelt up to take Kyungsoo's legs and push them up. With a long, indulgent groan he started to push inside him. He was tight but only enough so that it felt good.

Kyungsoo's needy hands grabbed for him as soon as he started to roll his hips and he found himself pulled back down. They caught each other's eyes, so much trust and love there despite what had happened. Kai couldn't believe how lucky he was. He didn't deserve Kyungsoo at all.

“Oh, God.” Kyungsoo's fingers dug into the firm muscle of his bicep as Kai into him. He arched his head back again, stunned at how good it felt. To quickly he could feel himself reaching his .

Panting and softly, Kai leant over him. Occasionally he dropped a kiss lovingly somewhere on his face; mouth, cheeks, forehead. Anywhere to let him know that he was still there, that he was taking care of him and still loved him so much. Kyungsoo whimpered.

“K-Kai.” His voice cracked. He was so close. It was too hot, too much. His fingers dug in tighter.

“Come for me,” Kai panted shakily. He pressed in deeper, feeling a thrill flood through him. He groaned at the same time Kyungsoo did. Kissing him hungrily he started to into him with wild pleasure. Every sound Kyungsoo made only encouraged him more.

His fingers gripped tightly in the bedsheets as he pressed his whole body up against his lover's. He needed more. To be closer, deeper inside him when he came. Kyungsoo trembled as waves of pleasure shook through him and he grabbed for Kai, finding his mouth and into it.

Kyungsoo came a heartbeat before his lover. They were still holding each other tightly, trembling and whimpering and their pleasure.

Slowly, heart pounding in his chest, Kyungsoo lowered his legs. Kai still hovered over him. His hair hung damply down, brushing against Kyungsoo's forehead and their hot breath mingled together between them.

“I missed you,” Kyungsoo whispered. The words were almost lost in the sound of their heavy breathing but Kai heard. He looked down at him, dizzy and exhausted but with eyes full of affection.

“I missed you, too.”

 

I know it was a long wait but was it worth it to get some KaiSoo ? I couldn't leave these two not ever having again.

Not to get anyone's hopes up but I have wondered a little about what might happen to them now. I never thought about doing a sequel but the epilogues were fun and maybe a shorter (much shorter) sequel might be fun. I like writing wolf kpop. They're all so dirty and adorable.

Please comment <3<3<3