Caught

Wolf School

Chapter 16

Luhan laid his head against Xiumin’s shoulder and closed his eyes. No one seemed to have noticed yet that they were always the last two to leave the changing rooms after soccer practice. It gave them a little precious time to spend together. Also showering together really wasn’t so bad.

“Are you sleepy?” Xiumin asked, his fingers through his partner’s hair. Luhan gave a happy little moan.

“I’m ok,” he mumbled, “just wish I could stay longer.”

Xiumin kissed his fluffy hair, still mussed up from running around outside. “Me too.” He felt arms wrap around his waist and Luhan finally lifted his head.

“I hate this,” he whispered. “Can’t we just tell everyone about us?”

Xiumin opened his mouth to answer but the look in his eyes already gave Luhan his answer. He looked down so sadly that Xiumin felt immediately guilty.

“I’m sorry,” he said. He caught Luhan’s chin with gentle fingers and made him look up. “I’m crazy about you, you know that, but Suho won’t like it.”

Luhan was pouting. “I know.”

“Our packs will think we have divided loyalties.”

“I know,” Luhan answered more strongly, “but I just want to be with you without having to worry about people seeing us together or having to leave before I’m ready to.” He kissed Xiumin rather aggressively, drawing a surprised moan from him. “I want to have you properly.”

“I want you too but where can we go? There’s always someone at my dorm or yours. It’s impossible.”

Luhan bit his lip. An idea was already forming in his head. “Maybe we need to go somewhere else.”

“Like where?”

“Like, maybe we could rent a room somewhere. Then we wouldn’t have to worry about anyone interrupting us.” As soon as he said it he felt nervous. He wanted Xiumin so badly and had thought of nothing but being with him ever since that first time only a metre away from where they were now sitting, but he still worried that Xiumin might say no.

“In a hotel, you mean?”

Luhan nodded.

“That might cost a bit of money.”

“I have plenty of money,” said Luhan. “My family could afford to send me to this school, right?”

Xiumin laughed a little but when he tried to look serious again he couldn’t stop himself from smiling.

“I could say I was visiting my parents,” he suggested. “I could be gone all weekend.”

Luhan kissed him eagerly, only just resisting the urge to climb on his lap. “So we’re going to do it?”

Xiumin nodded and kissed him again, holding the back of the neck so he couldn’t pull away. He had had enough of talking. All he wanted was to kiss him. It was a while before each of them finally returned home that evening.

 

Taehyung trailed after his pack’s maknae, rolling the lollipop in his mouth. He was already tired from having to stay late in a detention that was definitely Jungkook’s fault even though he had technically been the one who started laughing first. Jungkook had made the joke though.

“Can’t we find the stupid book tomorrow?” he whined.

“No,” Jungkook yawned as he scanned the shelves in the library. “I should have gotten it out before the weekend already.”

Taehyung gave a wordless whine. He wanted to get home, be fed by whichever lovely hyung would fall for his aegyo first and then curl up in front of the TV. Maybe snuggle with Hoseok if he wasn’t busy.

“Shh,” Jungkook laughed. “I’ll find it quicker without you distracting me.”

Taehyung sighed but dutifully followed behind him as he realised he was actually looking at the wrong shelf and went to the next one instead. He pulled a book off the shelf and started flipping through it, eyebrows furrowing as he focussed. There were a few chapters that looked like they would help him with his essay so he tucked the book under his arm and turned to find that his pack mate had wandered off.

“V hyung?” he said. There was no answer so he started walking, looking between the rows of books for a sight of his friend. “Taehyungie?”

Suddenly the other wolf reappeared, his eyes wide with excitement. “Shh,” he hissed, grabbing Jungkook’s hand. “Come with me.”

“Where are we-“

“Shh!”

Jungkook did as he was told, keeping his footsteps quiet too as they suddenly slowed. Taehyung put a finger to his lips and crept along to the end of a bookshelf, nodding his head at whatever was beyond it. Curiously, Jungkook eased forward and glanced around the corner. His jaw dropped.

Sitting at a secluded table in the corner was a wolf a few years older than either of them. He recognised him from his class mate Tao’s pack but he had never paid much attention to him before. His head was tipped back, mouth curled into a smile and lips parted just enough to let little, hushed breaths escape. He bit his lip to hold back a moan as Sehun at his neck. Below his waist, hidden by the table, he could see Sehun’s hand moving up and down.

He turned back to Taehyung, his shocked expression turning to a wide grin. “That ,” he hissed. “Who’s the guy? Isn’t he tutoring him?”

“Lay, from Tao’s pack,” Taehyung whispered. “I don’t know much about him,” – he peeked back around the corner – “but I wouldn’t mind getting to know him a little better.”

Jungkook hit him lightly, careful not to make a sound. He tugged at his jacket, pulling him away before he could go over and offer himself up for a . As soon as they were out of earshot he spoke again.

“You think that’s why Lay’s tutoring him, just for the s?” He laughed.

“Maybe they’re sleeping together.”

“Maybe Sehun isn’t all shy and quiet like we thought.

They exchanged a look. Taehyung’s face was still alight with excitement at his discovery. Tomorrow’s lessons were going to be very interesting indeed.

 

Sorry to all the people who wanted Block B but I will try and slip them in somewhere. Any BTS fans out there come and say hi, tell me about your bias and more about this group that I'm just warming up to.