Hotel Room

Wolf School

Chapter 25

As soon as they had entered the hotel room Xiumin had kicked off his shoes and hopped onto the double bed. He stretched luxuriously, enjoying all the extra space. Luhan wasted no time in joining him. They smiled at each other, laughing a little, and then kissed. Luhan reached up to cup Xiumin’s face gently and felt his partner’s arms encircle his waist.

For a long time they lay like that, lazily kissing each other, their bodies pressed together. Eventually however, neither was able to ignore the pleasure rushing down below their waists. Breathing a little heavily, Luhan was the first to break the kiss. His thumb traced over Xiumin’s cheek and he asked softly, “Are you sure?”

Xiumin smiled and nodded. He had never been more sure about sleeping with anyone and he had wondered about it enough over the past few days. When he was with his pack he felt bad about hiding his relationship from them, especially Suho, but as soon as Luhan was right there in front of him it seemed like the most obvious thing in the world.

Gently, Luhan shifted him onto his back and slipped his knee between Xiumin’s thighs, easing them open. They ground against each other, kissing more hungrily until Xiumin whimpered and started tugging at his lover’s shirt.

Luhan wriggled out of his shirt eagerly and set to work on XIumin’s. They were both smiling like idiots already and kissing each other at every chance. It wasn’t like they hadn’t seen each other before and they had done everything else.

Once their clothes were in a heap by the bed, Xiumin took his chance to push Luhan down and climb on top of him. His boyfriend’s eyes went momentarily wide but then XIumin was kissing him again and the little moan he gave made it clear he didn’t mind the change in positions.

Slipping his hand down Luhan’s body, Xiumin began him. Luhan was completely useless when Xiumin was touching him. His eyes fluttered closed, his mouth parted and he his whole body seemed to go weak. Propping himself on one elbow, XIumin watched and smiled faintly. He loved how beautiful Luhan was in these moments, when he was vulnerable and exposed.

When Xiumin laughed Luhan’s eyes flickered open. “What?” he asked.

“Nothing.” Xiumin stopped him and kissed him. “You just look cute when you’re enjoying yourself.”

With a playful growl Luhan pushed him onto his back and wrapped his legs around one of XIumin’s to trap him. He kissed his partner roughly but his hand was gently when it slid between his legs and palmed at him. Xiumin grunted in surprise and rolled his hips up.

For a few minutes they kissed and ran their hands over each other, enjoying the fact that for once they didn’t have to rush or worry about keeping the noise down. Luhan gently over Xiumin’s entrance and felt his breath hitch.

“Do you need lube?” he asked

“Umm…” Xiumin looked down. As a wolf he could put up with a fair amount of discomfort and had done it before with his pack mates but since it was their first time…

Luhan untangled himself from his body and sat on the edge of the bed, reaching over for something.

“Don’t worry,” he said. “I brought some just in case.”

“I just want things to go smoothly,” said Xiumin, almost blushing a little because it sounded silly when he said it out loud.

Luhan snuggled back against him and kissed him quickly. “Me too,” he agreed. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t.” Xiumin was sure of it.

He watched as Luhan covered his length in the clear liquid and then returned his hand to his entrance, slipping a finger inside him. Xiumin moaned softly and pulled him closer. He pushed down against the intruding finger, begging silently for more. Luhan seemed to understand and pushed a second finger inside his tight entrance. Xiumin was unable to stop his hips from rolling wildly.

“Luhan, please,” he groaned clutching at him.

Hurriedly, Luhan removed his fingers and positioned himself between his lover’s legs. Taking his hips a little more roughly than he meant to, he pushed inside him. Xiumin gasped and then groaned.

“, Luhan.” He reached up for him and Luhan arched over him, holding his breath as he pushed a little further inside and felt Xiumin begin to open up around him. His groans mingled with his partner’s and he worked his hips back and forth. He couldn’t believe he finally had Xiumin beneath him, his fingers trembling slightly on his shoulders and his breath coming so fast.

He a stray hair from Xiumin’s forehead and kissed his parted lips. A little smile raised the corners of Xiumin’s mouth. Luhan couldn’t resist lowering himself so they were pressed together.

“Okay?” he panted.

Xiumin nodded frantically and kissed his cheek clumsily. He tightened his grip on Luhan’s shoulders and panted, “I love you.”

Luhan gave a breathless laugh. “Love you too, Minseok.”

His hips slapped against Xiumin’s with every . A little part of his mind told him to slow down but he knew they had all weekend and he had fantasised about being inside Xiumin for so long that it was impossible to control himself. Besides, Xiumin was and clinging to him like he didn’t want to eve let him go.

“Minseok,” he gasped.

Xiumin started kissing his neck and cheek and shoulder, wherever his mouth could reach, until pleasure swam through him and he could do nothing but whimper and press his face against Luhan’s warm skin. A tremble went through him as he came. The sound of his breathy moans and the sudden pressure of his fingers digging into Luhan’s shoulders was more than he could deal with. He lifted his head to look at XIumin as he came inside him.

They were both trembling and smiling as the waves of pleasure swept over them. Panting hard, Luhan eased himself out and slumped to the side. He caught his partner’s gaze and laughed slightly. He reached up, kissed him as firmly as he could manage and then lay back down heavily.

“Love you,” he panted, reaching up to trace his fingers over Xiumin’s cheek and then over his shoulder and down his arms. Xiumin shivered and snuggled closer. His skin was warm and lightly sticky with sweat. Luhan closed his eyes and smiled as he flopped his arms over his partner’s waist.

“Love you too,” Xiumin mumbled.

“No regrets?”

Xiumin yawned and smiled contentedly. “None at all.”

 

Ok, y time done. Back to TaeKai/KaiSoo next time. I'll try and work in some Taehyung stuff too.

xxx