Running Wild

Wolf School

 

 

Hello dearest readers who have stuck with this for months. This chapter took ages to complete jsyk. I was just not on the ball.

We're so close to the end though so let's get down to it. Wooooooooooo!

 

 

Chapter 52

Almost a whole week had passed since Kris’s party and things had been… ok. Suho had loosened up his grip on Sehun just a little, enough to let him see Lay at school anyway, and Xiumin had moved back home. Luhan had pouted and gotten a little clingy about it but he understood. Even Chen had seemed quite bright as the week progressed despite what had happened after his dream and hurting Luhan. Of course his hyung had forgiven him straight away.

Chen’s brightening mood had a reason though. Every night he had been sneaking out to the woods to practice shifting and, though it was exhausting at first, he was pretty sure he had the hang of it now. He was almost ready to show Kris.

It was a Friday night and Chen had already been in the woods for some time. It took a while to calm himself enough to shift without it feeling overwhelming and worrying too much about the consequences. The first night he hadn’t been able to do it at all and went home cold and miserable. The second and third he only managed it for a short while. After that he seemed to be able to control himself more and more and his confidence grew with each night. It still took a while by the Friday for him to shift but once he did his mind was clearer than usual.

It was quite a mild night for November and with his wolf fur to keep him warm he didn’t feel much of the chill breeze as he ran through the trees. He twisted and turned however he wanted, not caring how deep he went in. Running on four paws like it was the easiest thing in the world made him feel good. For once being in his wolf form felt freeing instead of terrifying. He gave a little yap of happiness as he leapt tree roots and scattered leaves in his wake.

It was a long time before he started to feel tired. Managing to retain some logical thought he made himself shift back before he got too tired to do so. It still took some effort even though his wolf was coming to understand that being human again didn’t mean he wouldn’t ever shift again.

He tugged his jacket tightly around himself and zipped it up, shivering. The air was cold and still. His enhanced sight made it easier for him to see between the trees than a normal human especially on a clear night. He looked up through the branches to see the moon high above him. He frowned. A quick check of his watch let him know that it was almost midnight. ! He started to hurry.

“So it was you. I thought I recognised you.”

He leapt and gave a little shout as Heechul stepped out from behind the trees.

“, you gave me a fright!” Chen clutched his heart as his hyung closed the gap between them.

“You should have known I was there. I’ve been following you for almost half an hour.”

“Y-you have?”

“You were enjoying yourself so much I didn’t want to interrupt.” He reached out and ever so softly trailed the backs of his fingers over Chen’s cheek. His fingers were cold enough to make him shiver. “I’m glad you’ve finally learnt how to let that little wolf of yours out.”

“Th-thank you?”

He stepped in closer. A strange scent ghosted over Chen’s senses, making him relax and tighten at the same time.

“It’s been a long time since we saw each other.”

Chen didn’t know what to say so he just made a non-committal sound. It was late and he was tired and that scent was making it hard for him to think straight. Heechul stepped in too close to him and he took a clumsy step back. A hand caught his wrist gently but firmly and stopped him from moving again. Heechul’s eyes were looking down at his body. He slowly lifted them back up to meet Chen’s.

“Do you know what my punishment was for playing with you?” he asked in a low voice.

Chen nodded. He had heard. Leeteuk had told Kris about it. He hadn’t seen Heechul around much but now he wondered if he was angry with him about it. The idea had never occurred to him before.

“So you know how long it’s been since I had some fun, since someone touched me?” He moved his body closer, his warmth seeming to envelop Chen. “Since I got to touch someone else.”

“I-I’m with Kris,” Chen blurted. He felt his back bump against a tree as he tried to back away again. Heechul came with him, quickly pinning him with his body. Chen shrank. There was a dark, hungry look in Heechul’s eye and it sent a tingle down Chen’s body. He had had fun with him, hadn’t he? Hadn’t it felt good? He blinked and tried to stop himself from thinking that way.

“I won’t tell if you don’t.”

Chen squeaked and his hands gripped Heechul’s jacket as the other boy’s hot mouth found his neck. At first he tried to wriggle away but then that scent washed over him and sent a rush of pleasure down his body. He knew that scent. He was in heat.

Trembling, knowing he shouldn’t like it even though his body told him to give in, Chen tried to slip away. He screwed his eyes shut as the movement made Heechul growl. His mouth was hot and his teeth fierce on his skin.

“Hee-Heechul, please.” He pushed at him with little strength.

He shivered as the boy’s tongue ran up his neck and he whispered hotly in his ear, “It’s ok, little puppy. Don’t you think you owe me? After all, you’re the one who got me into this mess.”

“I’m sorry.”

His laugh was low and dirty and made Chen feel things he shouldn’t.

“Do you know how many times I’ve come into heat since I was banned from having ?” He groaned and ground their bodies together. “It’s so frustrating not being able to satisfy myself.”

“Please let me go,” Chen whimpered softly while he still had some control over himself.

A finger hooked under his chin and made him look up. Heechul kissed him roughly but with a passion that made it impossible not for Chen to part his lips at the first eager press of his tongue. Heechul cupped his jaw in one hand while the other held his waist. It felt to be kissed so thoroughly, so needily. Chen’s legs slipped apart slightly.

As their tongues played together teasingly, Chen suddenly remembered Kris and gave a push against Heechul’s chest. His hyung barely moved but Chen managed to pull his mouth away.

“No,” he said.

Heechul was breathing heavily. He pressed his crotch against Chen’s and he could feel his growing length through his pants. He bit back the whimper dying to break free.

“I won’t tell,” whispered Heechul. “I know how much you like the way I touch you.” He wrapped one arm around Chen’s shoulders to trap him in place and slid the other down to his crotch. Chen bucked in surprise which elicited another laugh from the older wolf.

“Stop it,” he said, feeling embarrassed and ashamed for being such a slave to his hormones. He knew that he shouldn’t let Heechul touch him but the scent of his heat was wreaking havoc with his senses and self-control. A low growl came from the other boy and he kissed him again. Chen yelped when he felt teeth meet on his bottom lip and pushed him away.

“Stop it!” he said with more conviction.

Heechul laughed and tried to kiss him again but Chen was ready for him. He pushed him more roughly and saw Heechul’s expression change.

“Oh, you’re a fierce little kitten tonight. Is that how your new playmate likes you?”

Chen slapped him, more out of embarrassment than anything. He regretted it the moment it happened because Heechul had him on the ground in a second with his knee between his legs forcing them open. Chen scrambled to grab handfuls of his jacket and try to hold him away. A strange thrill went through him that he hated. If only he had better control then maybe Heechul’s heat wouldn’t affect him so much.

“Heechul…” he said breathily.

The other boy kissed him again briefly and, though Chen whimpered, he didn’t react. Then Heechul’s quick hand slid down his body and found the button of his pants. Kris appeared in Chen’s mind and he wished he was there. Wished it was him pinning him to the ground, a slave to his heat. He arched his head back and without thinking, let out a desperate scream.