In Secret Rooms

Wolf School

 

Sorry if there are loads of mistakes in this part. I've not been well.

 

Chapter 35

Xiumin ran his fingers through Luhan’s hair. He had told him about how his first love had taken advantage of him when he was younger earlier that day and Xiumin had said and done all the right things but Luhan had spent the rest of the day being embarrassed about it. Now, long after school had finished, they sat in the changing rooms by the gym and finally made up.

“This is nice,” said Luhan quietly. His eyes had fallen shut to the feel of his lover’s gentle ministrations.

“I’m sorry you got so hurt before,” said Xiumin.

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“If I ever meet that guy I’m going to kill him.”

Luhan smiled a little and finally opened his eyes. It was cute when his baby faced boyfriend acted tough but he could see the seriousness in Xiumin’s eyes. “I hope I never see him again.”

Xiumin cupped his face and kissed him. It felt good to have Luhan soft and willing against his mouth again. He gave a little moan when he felt teasing fingers slip under his shirt.

“I hated being mad at you,” Luhan said softly.

“I hated it too.”

Luhan gave a cheeky grin. “Maybe we should make up properly then.”

Xiumin quirked an eyebrow. “Right here? On the floor.”

When Luhan his bottom lip and grinned Xiumin thought he might explode. Instead he gave a little growl and pulled Luhan back up against him. They kissed hungrily, tongues fighting for dominance. Slipping off the bench they had been sitting on, Xiumin pressed Luhan onto the hard ground. It was uncomfortable but completely worth it.

Hurriedly, Luhan wriggled out of his pants, leaving them hanging from one ankle. It was almost impossible for him to hold back his moans when Xiumin took him in his mouth and made him hard. He felt fingers explore between his legs and whimpered when one pushed inside him. Unashamed, Luhan rolled his hips. He could feel Xiumin’s gaze on him as he knelt up to watch and it only turned him on even more.

He had to hold his breath when the other boy’s length forced its way inside him. A strangled moan escaped him and Xiumin held still, dropping little kisses on his face until he adjusted.

“Okay?” Xiumin’s voice was tight. Luhan nodded quickly. He wanted more.

“Oh!” he moaned as Xiumin eased in and out of him, slowly at first but soon gaining more speed. Luhan clutched his shoulders. Xiumin’s breath was hot against his neck and the empty room was filled with nothing but their soft moans and the sound of skin against skin.

It didn’t take long for them both to and after they did they both sprawled on the floor, panting and sweaty. It took all of their remaining energy to pull their clothes back on just in case someone walked in on them.

“I’m sorry I was mad at you,” panted Luhan.

Xiumin smiled lazily. “I understand. It’s over now.”

Content, Luhan shuffled a little closer so he could feel the warmth of Xiumin’s body against his own again. For a few minutes they lay there until Xiumin spoke.

“Luhan?”

“Mmm?”

“I think we should tell our pack about us.”

Luhan looked over in surprise. “Really?”

He nodded. “I know it’s a huge risk but I love you and I don’t want us to stay like this forever.”

“But what if they kick us out?”

“At least we’ll still have each other, right?”

Luhan kissed him. “Are you sure? Yesterday you were terrified of losing them.”

“That was before I thought I lost you.”

Luhan gazed up at him lovingly. Part of him was terrified, he loved his pack and didn’t want to leave them, but this was Xiumin and… well, there was just something about him that made being with him seem more important than anything.

“Okay,” he agreed, “we’ll tell them tomorrow.”

Xiumin kissed him and felt him smile against his lips. “Tomorrow,” he agreed.

 

Sehun shivered though it wasn’t really cold. His toes curled tightly as he felt Lay press his up against his entrance. He glaned back over his shoulder to see the boy lying behind him.

“You ready?” asked Lay, his voice heavy with desire. Sehun nodded shakily and turned to face forward again. His shirt was pushed up slightly from where Lay had been running his fingers teasingly over his skin as they kissed and his pants were down under his . He was exposed enough for Lay to do the things he needed to but it would still be easy enough for him to cover himself if he needed to.

Lay kissed his cheek and hovered there as he pushed in. He watched as Sehun screwed his eyes shut and gave a tight whimper. Maybe it was the position of just the circumstances but he was tight enough that it surprised Lay.

“Sehun?” he said tightly. “You have done this before right?”

Sehun nodded hard. He wasn’t lying, it was just that he hadn’t really done it a lot, not regularly. “I-I’m fine.”

Lay wriggled closer and began rolling his hips. He watched carefully for when Sehun’s expression began to relax and his lips parted in gentle sighs. He was still going slow and barely inside him. Dropping little kisses all over his lover’s face and neck, Lay reached down to him.

Sehun gave a slightly surprised moan but at least his hips were moving now too. After a few minutes he was breathing heavily and seemed to be enjoying it. Lay pressed close against him, wrapping his arm around his waist so he could hold him close.

He came to the sound of Sehun whimpering beautifully and pulled out while he could still manage to just about think straight.  He turned the still panting Sehun onto his back and took his length into his mouth. It barely took anything to make his partner too.

Exhausted, Sehun covered his face with his hands. His body was still trembled.

“You okay?”

He swallowed and nodded. And then Lay was cuddling up beside him and Sehun peeked out to see the flustered but contented face of his lover. His hair was messy in a way that made it impossible for him not to reach over and tangle his fingers in it. He gave a shaky smile.

“W-was it okay?”

Lay laughed and his dimples showed. He looked so cute. How could he have possibly just been inside him and making him moan that way?

“It was perfect.” His gaze was warm and loving as he let Sehun snuggle into his arms.

 

 

Ahhh ing's first time. Let me know what you think.