Chapter 8

A Riddle Love

 

The movie reach to the end and Jaerim still holds Zelo's hand. The movie..It should be scary but why I can't feel the eeriness? My gaze turn to the left and I finally get the answer to my question. How could I be scare when my attention during the movie time totally on them.

 

''Zelo ah, can you accompany me to my house today? I feel the horror still lingering on my mind.'' Jaerim's gaze on Zelo but why I feel like her gaze keep sneaking at me?

''Uh..Of course. We can send you to your home, right Hyeri ah?'' Zelo smile. 

 

I didn't said anything after I saw Jaerim's dark expression when Zelo mentions my name.

 

''I can't. I..I need to go home now.'' I said and quickly leave the cinema. As my right leg step outside the cinema, I feel regret for not agree with Zelo to send Jaerim home. The atmosphere outside the cinema almost the same when we inside the cinema. Dark. 

 

''Good way to end this day.'' I sigh and look at the pitch black sky. There's no stars or moon tonight. How can I arrive at my house safely? What if there's a manslaughter or a ghoul?

Throwing away the bad thought about the things that will never happen, I quickly walk away from the cinema and walk toward my house direction. 

 

''How I wish Zelo is here with me but I know that will never happened. I already promise to Jaerim and I'm not going to betray her.'' I said as I remember about the unofficial promised that we'd make through the phone the night when Zelo's appeared.

''The letter? Is it for me or for Jaerim?'' I really want to meet the owner of that letters.

 

As I keep thinking about who's the sender, finally I arrived at my home. Without even wasting my time, I quickly run to the door way and unlock the front door with a speed. After I safely enter my house, I lock back the front door and throw my sneaker on the shoe rack.

I make my way to the bathroom and wash my feet first before make myself into my room. Mom maybe already in her dreamland because the light from her room already switch off. I tip toe to my room and let myself fall on the bed. 

 

''This letter, is it for me?'' I said while hold the letter that I put on the bed this morning. 

 

-

 

''Hyeri ah, wake up.'' I heard someone call my name but I didn't even budge to wake up, thinking it's only a dream.

''Hyeri ah!'' This time I feel someone shake my shoulder and it feel like earthquake. I feel a bit annoying with whoever person that disturb my precious holiday.

 

Opening my eyes, I saw a familiar figure beside my bed. Blinking twice for a better view, I realized that the person beside my bed is glaring at me. Am I still in my dreamland?

I quickly rub my eyes and get up in a sit position. I turn to my side and almost scream in a terror when I saw Jaerim who's keep glaring at me with those freaking eyes. 

 

''Wh-What are you doing in here?'' I stutter as I eyed the person beside my bed. If glare could kill, I swear, I'll die by now.

''Did you try to flirt with Zelo?'' Jaerim sits on my bed and bit her lower lips.

 

My eyes grow bigger due to her ridiculous question. How could I try to flirt with Zelo when I didn't have a time to spend with him last night. This girl is totally out of her mind. All she keeps thinking about only Zelo.

 

''Are you crazy?'' I said, disbelief with her question. She didn't said anything instead she just looks at me.

''Okay then, I believe in you. No. I put my trust on you.'' She finally said and leave my room without saying goodbye.

 

Did she only come here in the morning to warn me about Zelo? I facepalm myself and quickly jump off from my bed. I can't continue my sleep because of her. I let out a sigh and walk straight to the bathroom. Today is supposed to be a good day to start my day but Jaerim already destroy it. What a day. 

After done prepare myself, I go to downstairs and saw my mom at the kitchen, drinking a cup of tea while read a newspaper. 

 

''You're already awake? Here, I found a letter for you.'' Mom looks at me and hands me a blue letter that seems very familiar. 

''Ohh..Thanks.'' I take the letter and quickly walk away from mom. This letter..is it for me?

 

Sitting on the couch, I scan the letter while my finger try hard to open blue envelope. I grab the small letter in the envelope and read it slowly.

 

''It's time for you to know who am I. Meet me at the park near your school and find a guy who's wearing a blue t-shirt...JH.'' 

 

JH? Who is JH? Wait, why is it my heart beat become uncontrollable? I shook the nervous feeling and quickly run to the front door. Should I go?

 

''Where are you going honey?'' I heard mom's voice from the kitchen. 

''I'm going to..meet Jaerim.'' I shout and put my sneaker on in a split second. This is the chance to know who's the guy behind this letter and I have a lot of questions to ask him about this letter.

 

Walking in the park, I keep looking around to find that guy. My eyes grow wide when I reach the park nearby the school and my mouth slightly agape when I see the view in front of me.

Huh? Seriously?

 

There's so many guys wearing a blue t-shirt. How could I know who's the one who want to meet me. I keep wandering around until I spot a guy on the bench wearing a blue t-shirt while holds a letter. I stop from take any step further and observe that guy. He just sits on the bench and keep looking at the letter on his grips. 

 

''Jackson!'' A blonde handsome guy suddenly approach the guy that sit on the bench alone. They high-5 each other and the blonde one sit beside the guy named Jackson. 

Jackson?

Is he a JH that send me a letter all this time? J maybe stand for Jackson and H? H..It can't be Hyeri, right?

JH..JacksonHyeri? 

Wow, this guy is really something. Why is he so sweet?

 

I keep smiling alone while my gaze never left the guy named Jackson. 

 

Zelo's P.O.V

Great. The letter already being sent to Hyeri's house and now I bet she's must be reading the letter. Is she really coming to the park? Why am I feel nervous so sudden? 

 

I quickly run into my room and take out a blue shirt from my wardrobe. This will be an amazing day. I hope Hyeri will accept my love with all her heart. Thinking about that, make my heart flustered and my palm start to broke into a cold-sweat. I can't wait to look at her reaction. 

 

The time that I've been waiting for finally come, I board my skateboard to the park and plan to wait for Hyeri beside the cotton candy shop. I wish she will come here and she can get the hint that I've already give it to her.

JH. Can she guess it? I bet she will get it. JH stand for Junhong. I hope that hint will be easier for her to answer it. 

 

I stop my skateboard when I saw a familiar figure in front of me. Hyeri? Why is she stands at here and keep looking at that way? She suppose to be at the cotton candy shop not here. As I about to poke her shoulder, suddenly I heard her voice saying an unfamiliar name. 

 

''Jackson.''