Chapter 25

A Riddle Love

This chapter will be Zelo's Point of View only. :)


 

Zelo's P.O.V

As Hyeri guides me to her bedroom without her mom's consciousness, I feel nervous. You know, a guy also can be nervous in this situation. But, I didn't show it to her, no, I mean I can't show it to her or else it will be super awkward. I just let my blank expression appear on my face until we reach her room, but then the blank expression turn into a tense one. The sound of her breath through the silent room sure driving me crazy.

Locking the door, I feel like I'm a ert. It's not because I want to lock the room badly, I just don't want to be caught in this condition. Look at us right now, only a piece of towel that wrapped around our body and I can see her bare shoulder and..thighs..

 

''Yah Choi Junhong, stop thinking about that part body of her.'' I scold myself for being a fool. I can't fall for that body right now and the worst thing is I need to control myself. I can't act this way, I must be gentleman. Yeah, that's right. Be a gentleman, Junhong or else Hyeri will be disappointed on you. I can't even imagine what should I do if she hates me with this fool action of mine. I closed my eyes to inhale the air and clench my fist hardly before turning to Hyeri. 

 

Looking at Hyeri, my heartbeat just quickened and it kept increasing. My eyes just can't take off from her. It's feel like she was seduces me with those body of her. No, I mean she had completely seduced me. Those milky skin. She realized how my eyes blink in surprise after saw her body and she start to screamed but in a low voice.

 

''Don't look at me and don't say anything!.'' She said and it sounds like a warns in my ear but still, my eyes never seemed to leave her figure and I'm angry at myself for behaving like this.

''You're look so..tempting.'' I said but I'm pretty sure that she didn't hear the last words that escaped from my lips since she already cover both of her ears with her palms. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks as well as mine. My ear become hot the more I look at her so I decide to turn away, letting my back facing her.

''Don't turn to me until I said so.'' She said as soon as I turn away from her. Hearing a rush footsteps, my lips curve in a smile. I know she was running to get her clothes and she will wear it as fast as she can. It takes me 10 minutes to turn to her back and I saw a girl with a pony tail standing in front of me with a white plain t-shirt and short pants, smiling. 

''Done, your turn.'' She said as she handed me her L-size t-shirt that I forget to bring with at the bathroom earlier. I grab the shirt and just casually dressed in front of her. This t-shirt fits me perfectly and it smelled like lavender, a smooth, calming scent. Like how her scent smelled like and I loved it.

Hyeri walks to her closet and rummages for something that I didn't aware of. I quickly put on my pants since she didn't face in my way and dry my hair carefully. My hair still damp from the shower earlier. 

 

Scanning every second Hyeri's movement, I feel bizarre with her sudden action. She takes out a pile of towel and blanket from her wardrobe and put on her bed. I go closer to where the blankets and towels being put and grab one of the towels. I don't know that girls like this kind of things, usually girls always show off their make-up things or their cute pin hair. I mean she got so many towels with a different color and blankets with a dissimilar pattern. 

 

''What are you going to do with this?'' I show her the towel in my hand and she just smiles without said anything and I found it's so cute. She then jump on her bed and starts to tie the end of towels one by one. She makes it so long and I start to sense something wrong with her weird action. Don't said that she will...

''You don't think that way, are you?'' I said all of sudden, suddenly I thought of something while I saw this tied towels and blankets. Did she tries to make me become a prince in a fairytale story? Like how a prince get out from the princess's castle with the princess's long hair but in this condition, I'm pretty sure that the prince need to jump off from this room with those blankets and towels.

''How can you know?'' She chirped happily while tied the last towel tightly. How can she looks so happy with the thoughts that I need to get out from her room at the window using a long towels like a thief? 

''I just can use the front door, you shouldn't do this. Plus, go out using a window with that kind of towels will be very dangerous you know. I might fall anytime if I didn't hold it properly.'' I said, kind of amuse with her towels method but the truth is I'm not afraid at all using this kind of technique, I'm a guy after all. 

''So please make sure you grip the towel tightly, okay?'' She said again but this time she throws the towels from her windows. I smile look at her. She smiles as well. If doing this can make her happy, then I will do everything only to make her smile at me. Sometimes my girlfriend can be so cute, y and pretty. I know the reason she asked me to go out this way, she probably don't want her mom know about my uninvited presence. Then, next time I will make sure to come to her house again and greet her mom properly. 

 

The long towels reach the ground perfectly. To be a man, you need to go through all of this situation right? I stroll to her bed and put my wet uniform in my bag before place it on my back. She comes to me slowly and I can tell that she was very worried by staring at her face right now.

 

''Don't worry Hyeri ah, I'll make sure to go down there carefully.'' I said, somehow I feel like my voice trying to persuade her. She nods her head and walk with me to the window way. With a heavy heart, I slowly lay my right leg outside the window and followed by my left leg. Half of me still want to stay here but other parts of me telling that it will be better to go before her mom have an idea about I came here.

''See you soon.'' The only words that slip from her lips. I smile and greet her goodbye. Before I did so, I stop my leg from taking another steps to go down. She confused with my action as she come closer to me, looking at me with those cute eyes. Maybe she was looking if I got hurt or not. As she completely absorbed staring at me, I quickly jump a little to reach her level and accidently our lips collided making my heartbeat accelerate in a shy way. Did we just kissed?

 

She startled with my crazy yet unexpected action as she push my body away from her. Her movement making me fall from her room to the ground and I swear my bottom hurt like hell. It's feel like my leg numb for a moment. Hyeri gasped after witnessed how bad I fell from her window. I don't want her to be guilty for pushing me so I show her my 'okay' gesture using my fingers because I know it's not her fault. It's my fault after all since I'm the one who kissed her just now.

Wait..Did I really kiss her? I feel shy all of sudden when I remember the sweet moment earlier and the pain.. I can't feel it anymore.

 

''Zelo ah, good move.'' I whisper to myself as I proud with myself and put my thumb on my lips. I can't even imagine our lips just touched. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I wonder how she feels right now? Is she shared a same feelings with me too?

 

After waving at her, I walk back to my house. I feel like something wrong as I keep walking to my house direction. What with this feeling? Just now I'm so happy about being kissed with Hyeri but now I feel hurt. So hurt.

Looking down to the ground, I realised..

 

I..

 

I..

 

I didn't wear any shoes.

 

And it hurts my feet badly.

 

''Good job Zelo, you're too happy to kissed the girl that you loved until you don't notice that you didn't wear any shoes walking home.'' I said to myself and hit my head once. I look like a crazy guy walking without any shoes but still I don't feel embarrassed at all. The heart of mine still screaming in joy when my mind thinking about Hyeri so there's no spot for shy feeling to stay in my mind.