Chapter 21

A Riddle Love

 


 

''Sorry, but I can't let you guide her to where she doesn't want to go.'' The guy smirks as he pulls my wrist away from Zelo's grips. My body move automatically away from Zelo's embrace. Zelo flinched a bit by the guy's action as he pulls me back to him. 

 

Zelo's face turned red like a tomato as he tries to calm himself down by closing his eyes for a seconds. I gulp my saliva down when I saw Zelo's angry face. The atmosphere in the hall become awkward and difficult to understand when I realized that the guy who's blocking me away from Zelo's grip is actually the new guy in my class. His eyes looks furious when Zelo keep forcing me to the cafeteria.

I keep struggling alone to escape from this situation but my hands.. I mean both of my hand being locked by this two guys. The air become tense as both of them keep glaring at each other without saying anything. 

 

''Let her hand go when I ask nicely.'' Zelo said, the intimidating look from Zelo grew fiercer as he let out a small growl, warning him to release my hand at once.

''You can't even protect her, why should I listen to your words?'' He said with a serious tone. Waitt, what is this? Did he wants to pick up a fight with Zelo? Please don't do that in here.

''What the hell are you talking about?'' Zelo raised his voice up making my body tremble in fear. He sure has a loud voice since every students that pass by us looking at our direction, curious by Zelo's sudden high voice.

''If you want to go to the cafeteria that much, just go by yourself. Don't force someone that don't want to go with you. Still can't get it?'' He calmly state as he pulls me away from Zelo's grips. Zelo close his eyes for a moment to calm himself a bit before he starts talks back. 

 

Zelo looks at me with a calm face and smiles spread on his lips. His sincere smile. 

 

''Hyeri ah, please choose wisely. You want to go with me to the cafe or with him to nowhere?'' Hearing Zelo's words make my heart stop a beat. Did Zelo just asks me to choose between him and this guy? How can I reply to this question. My tongue feel numb for a second, I don't know what's the best answer to said right now. 

Honestly, I don't want to go to cafeteria but if I said so, it will lead to misunderstanding between me and Zelo. 

 

''Uh..I-

 

The bell rings just in time. I almost reject his invitation to the cafeteria. Oh, thanks God. You've saved my life. Hearing the bell ringing, all of the students start to get in the class one by one leaving Zelo, me and the new guys at the hall. 

 

''Sorry, we didn't make to the cafeteria, maybe next time?'' I said, feel sorry all of sudden when I'm the one who's make this small matter turn into a chaos and the result is none of us have our lunch yet. 

''It's okay, let just go next time.'' Zelo said, holding my wrist. ''But only the two of us.'' He glares at the new guy, hinting that he doesn't allowed to tag along. 

''O-okay..'' I said to Zelo but I can't help my eyes to stare at the new guy. Did he feel bad after hearing Zelo's words? I also can't tell the face that he gives to me. Somehow, it seems like he hates the fact that Zelo asks me to go to cafeteria next time, only with him.

''Done with those sweet words?'' The new guy said as he put his arm on his chest, his eyes on Zelo. Zelo didn't say much about that as he pull my hand with him.

''Let's go Hyeri ah, I walk you to the class.'' Zelo said as he leads me to my class. It's always become a routine for Zelo to walk with me to my class. After that, he will go to his class by his own. Zelo's sweet action sure make all the girls from my class hate me including Jaerim. She will go crazy every time she saw Zelo send me to the class.

''Listen Junhong, don't burden yourself anymore. From now on, let me walk with Hyeri to the class since I'm in her class. So just go to your class now before Mr.Kim get in your class. I heard that he's strict person. What will happen if you're late 15 minutes to his class?'' The new guy said as he smirks.

''I don't need your advice so just go fu*k yourself and don't even call my real name with that mouth you got.'' Zelo growls as he pulls me with him to the class, leaving the new guy alone.

 

-

 

After Zelo had send me to the class, he will gives me a peck on my cheek making the whole class scream in disbelief. He then walks to his class back. At the same time, the new guy also reach the class. He just stare at how sweet Zelo was toward me.

Until now, I still don't know his name. He always said to find by myself but I have no idea how to do so. Where should I find his name? Is he perhaps know everything about me and Zelo. Judging from what I had see, it's look like he knows a lot about..me? I'm not sure neither. The teacher sudden presence wake me up from my daydreaming. 

The whole class bow to her as she put down her books on the table. Correcting her spectacles as she looks around, she spots a new student beside me.

 

''New comer?'' She pull down her spectacle a bit to get a better look at the new guy beside me. All eyes now on him and me. Since he's my seat mate, the students can't help but to look at me too. I feel a bit uncomfortable with the stare that they gave to him and..me.

 

The new guy seems to realize how I react to the stare from the class as he get up from his seat out of the blue. He then clears his throat to make sure he gets all the attention not the person beside him. 

 

''Yes. I'm the new comer.'' He simply said. I feel like he's protecting me in secret. 

''Can you come to the front and introduce yourself?'' The teacher said as she points beside her, letting the new guy knows where to stand once he walks to the front. I let out a sigh of relieve. Good thing that the teacher calls him out to the front or not, all of eyes will be on me again. 

 

Wait, did teacher asks him to introduce himself? That's mean I will knows his name without doing anything as he asked me. He will tell his name right? 

 

He walks to the front but then he stops in his pace and turns his head around, looking at my direction. He gives me you-will-know-my-name-just-in-sec- face then he turns in front back and stands beside the teacher. Before he said anything, he looks at the teacher's table and a smile creeps on his lips.

 

''I bet you guys know Chinese character right?'' He saunters quietly at the white board and take one of black marker pen at the table happily.

 

王嘉爾

 

The only thing that he writes on the white board. How can he knows that only me, Oh Hyeri can't read in Chinese character. This guy is really smart. He really wants me to finds out by myself about who is he.

The teacher nods, understand with those character. I mean, how can she doesn't know when she, herself is the teacher in Chinese subject. The whole class seems to finds out too when I heard the 'o' 'ah' sound escape from their lips. I feel like punch myself for not knowing that character. He just tell the whole class his name and the only person that don't have any idea about what he's wrote on the white board is me. 

 

He walks towards his seat after the short introduction about himself in Chinese character. I look at him with a pitiful eyes, hoping that he would tell me but..

 

''Stop looking me with those eyes.'' The only sentence that I heard from his mouth. 

 

Who are you actually?