Chapter 17

A Riddle Love

 

The morning sun beats through the windows on my face but I still lay on the bed, didn't have any intention to wake up from the reality. The reality that I'm in Zelo's room. Somehow, it's feel like dreams come true to be in this room. 

 

''Jaerim..I wonder how will she reacts when she finds out about I'm staying at Zelo's house for a night.'' I said to myself. It's feel wrong, somehow.

 

There was a sudden knock at the door, the gentle knock. I was about to get up from the bed to open the door but my leg froze on the soft blue carpet when the door being open. Zelo's head pop out beside the open door, smiling at me.

 

''Awake already?'' He said, smiling.

 

Suddenly the kiss scene from yesterday night attack me, making my cheek blush hardly. I quickly turn away, try to cool myself down. He can't look at this side of me or not it will be trouble. I nod my head, answering his question but I let my back facing him. 

Zelo's footstep can be heard as he keep shorten the distance between the two of us. My heart suddenly beat as hard as it can when I feel his figure behind me. I close my eyes, praying that he wouldn't caught me blushing.

 

''Here a towel for you.'' Zelo put the white towel on my shoulder and sit on the bed, gazing at me.

 

I turn to his way and haplessly I'm making an eye contact with him. He smile. I turn away as fast as I can. How can this guy doesn't feel anything after what he'd done to me yesterday. Out of the blue, Zelo get up from the bed and walk toward me.

He stands in front of me and lower his head, letting his height the same level as mine. Automatically, I close my eyes and starting to imagine something weird. Is he gonna gives me a good morning kiss?

I feel something on my forehead and that thing make my heart beat like there's no more tomorrow. It feels like it will burst in any second. 

 

''Why did you close your eyes?'' Zelo's voice out as he saw my reaction. I open my eyes back when I hear Zelo's voice and I feel like an idiot person hoping for nothing. He just check my temperature with the back of his hand. 

''Do you feel better now?'' He said, title his head a little.

''Ah..Yes. I-I feel better now.'' I stutter every words that flee from my mouth. Pabo me.

''Glad to hear that and the medicine I gave you yesterday was effective right?.'' He smirk in triumph making me speechless. 

''Medicine?'' I said to myself. I didn't remember that Zelo gave me something like medicine to eat yesterday.

''The kiss.'' He smile and put his thumbs on my lips playfully sending a shiver down to my spine.

 

I was so embarrassed by his sudden action and  quickly leave to the bathroom. I can't stay for any minutes or else I will totally fall for him, for real. 

 

''Why you make this thing become hard, Zelo.'' I said, allowing the water from the shower hit on my body. It feel freshening and peace. I miss the old time when everything was just fine.

 

 

Zelo's P.O.V

When I mentioned about the kiss, Hyeri's face becomes red as she remember those scene clearly in her mind and run away from me. It's really cute and it make me feel that I don't want to lose her. I want her to become mine. I know it's a bit hard, but the words give up never exist in my mind. I will win her heart by hook or by crook.

One thing that I need to do now is to make Jaerim clear with my feeling. I don't want to hurt her that's why I will talk honestly with her. No more misunderstand between us.

 

''It's okay, I'd to be in this conflict too. This will make me become more mature.'' I said and smile, try to cheer myself up.

 

Yongguk's figure suddenly in front of me, making me jump a bit. Shocked by his existence in front of me. He brings Hyeri's cloth on his left hand and put it on the bed. 

 

''Here, give it to her after she's done taking her shower and come down for breakfast, okay?'' Yongguk said and pat my head. I nod to him. He always there for me when I got a problem. He's like my own brother.

 

The minutes passed after Yongguk leave my room and that time Hyeri come back with only a white towel wrapped around her body. My heart start to beat hardly when my eyes stop on her bare shoulder and her milky white thigh. I blink a few times but then I come to my sense back when I hear Hyeri's loud voice.

 

''Yahh, why are you still here? Get out from here!'' She screams. Panic, I quickly walk away, leave her behind as my ear become hot and my cheek turn red. She closed the door quickly after I step out from that room. Actually, my room.

''Yah, get out after you done, Yongguk hyung's waiting for us at the kitchen.'' I said, try to break the shy feeling in mine. 

 

I fan myself and saunter toward the downstairs. Yongguk looks at me with his strange gaze and the gaze he gave me never-ending. I try to ignore the look as hard as I can but his gaze is too much. It's feel like I've done a crime. 

 

''Why are you blushing? Did you watch something that you shouldn't watch?'' Yongguk said, as he witnessed all the embarrassed scene from the upstairs before.

''No, I'm..not.'' I said, try to sound confident but my mind start to make up the-

 

Suddenly my mind stop to working when Hyeri comes to the dinning table. I keep looking at her until she takes a sit beside me. The sound of my heart beating, I can hear it..clearly. I can't take my eyes off from her until she turns to me.

 

''Stop looking at me like that.'' She simply said. I blink for a couple times and set my gaze in front of me. 

''And please pretend that you didn't see anything earlier.'' She said again but this time she didn't look at me and I notice that she broke out in a sudden blush of embarrassment.

 

Yongguk comes as well and sit in front of me. His presence somehow save the atmosphere that almost become awkward between me and Hyeri. We eat silently and sometimes Yongguk will try to made up a conversation with Hyeri, asking her about school life and else.

The knocking sound from the front door suddenly can be heard. I about to get up from my seat to open the door but Yongguk stops me. He said that he will open the door and asks us to continue with our breakfast. As Yongguk leave, I let my eyes wander around Hyeri.

 

''About earlier..I'm sorry, I didn't meant to look at your body.'' I said, making Hyeri choked a little. She glare at me and hit my head hardly.

''Forget about it or else I won't forgive you.'' She said, try to look serious but failed when I crack a smile at her. She smiles too.

''Anyway, why are you so y?'' I try to out, laughing when a blush crossed her cheeks.

''Stop it already, Choi Junhong.'' She hits me playfully and try to chase after me when I get up from the dinning table, make an attempt to run away from her.

 

The atmosphere in the kitchen filled with our laughter but a minutes we hear Yongguk's voice, the air turns into a tense one. Both of us become silent when we saw the person beside Yongguk.

 

''Zelo ah, another friend of yours is here.'' Yongguk said, smiling, welcoming the friend of mine. I remember that I didn't tell Yongguk about this triangle love and who's that person is. She's actually not friend of mine.

''Jaerim ah, you're coming?'' I said as Hyeri stands beside me and we received a small smirk from Jaerim's face.