Shock

Unexpected

 

“How’s this?” Raina said while displaying her outfit to me for the 5th time.

“What’s the difference from the outfit before?”

“It’s different okay!”

“They all look the same to me” I shrugged. “Why are you stressing so much about what you’re going to wear anyways… is it because Injun will be there?”

“NO!”

“Whatever girl.”

“Me and Injun are just friends okay!”

“I’m meeting a bunch of guys I don’t even know and I’m not even worrying about what I’m going to wear. I mean we’re university students it’s not like they’re going to take us to some fancy restaurant.”

“I just like looking pretty okay.” Raina said while sticking out her tongue.

“Well you look beautiful so let’s go!”

“Really? And you’re going to leave like that?” Raina said with a smirk.

“Excuse you, let’s go, we’re going to be late loser.” I said while opening the door. “Common, get out beautiful!” Raina quickly grabbed her purse and we left and began to make our way to the bus stop.

“Which bus do we take?” I said while walking down the sidewalk with my hands coldly in my pockets.

“Number 15, it should be arriving soon.”

“Isn’t that bus 15 right there approaching the bus stop?” I said while pointing in a short distance.

“Oh , yeah that’s it, run!” Raina yelled while grabbing my hand. We barely made it on the bus and sat down with heavy breathes.

“How long will it take for us to arrive there?” I asked.

“Like 5 minutes…”

“Couldn’t we have just walked then!?”

“In these heels? I don’t think so.”

“You princess, those are barely high heels. You’re so lazy.” I said with a chuckle. “Omo, whose that boy sitting in front of us.” I quietly whispered in Raina’s ear. Raina lifted her head up from texting on her phone.

“Who...? You mean the boy in the blue sweater?”

“Yeah!... he’s cute” I said while a childish smile.

“You think I know everyone in this country? I can’t even tell if that’s a boy, hes wearing a hat and is glued to his phone.”

“Reminds me of someone….”

“Shut up! I was texting Injun that we’re on our way!”

The bus finally arrived, and we made our way out.

We were making our way to the park when I heard someone call us.

“Excuse me! I think you dropped something…” I turned around and to my surprise it was the guy I was checking out on the bus.

“Is this yours? I think it fell out of your pocket when you left the bus…” He said while handing out something blue.

“Oh my gosh that’s my wallet! Thanks so much for returning it for me. I’d be dead if I lost that.” I bowed and said thank you again.

“No problem, well bye then.”

“Bye! thanks again!” I said with a smile. Raina was just standing there with her hand tapping her head.

“What are you doing?” I questioned.

“He looks.. Familiar.” Raina said with a frustrated look on her face. “Ahh what’s his name again?”

“So you do know everyone in this country…. Hey look he has a Seoul University button on his bag.” I said while looking at him again as he waited for the next bus to come.

“AH! I know who that is! Didn’t recognize him before, he looks so much more mature now.”

“Who is it!? What’s his name?”

“Wow girl calm down. I think his name starts with an H. Hyun.. Hyun..”

“Hyun WHAT?”

“Geez, I can’t remember okay! I see injun over there lets go, they’ve probably been waiting in the cold for  a while now. That idiot, why would he ask to meet here anyways? Ah but he looks so cute though hehe.” Rania said with smiling happily.

“So you do like him! I knew it! Its so obvious that you both like each other!.”

“What! Onbious!?.. Really? You better not tell him or anyone or I’ll kill you! I’m your roommate, you don’t want your roommate to hate you right!?”

“Don’t worry! I’m the ebst with secrets. I’d never tell anyone’s secret. But you and Injun would be so cute together.” I said with a giggle. “Ah I’m jealous.”

“Took you long enough.” I heard a familiar voice that irritated me.

“Hyunmin….” I said with a disappointed face.

“Hey you remembered my name crazy women.”

“Ugh Injun really, why did you invite Hyunmin here?”

“Haha sorry about that, just ignore him. I want you to meet my more friendly friends Jihwan, and Suhoon who will be here in a bit.”

“Hello, I’m sun” I said with a slight bow.

“Hey, I’m Jihwan, I’ve heard a lot about you from Hyunmin.” He said with a smile.

“HAHAHA” Rania bursted out laughing. I gave her a dirty look.

“You shut up before I make a confession for you.” I said jokingly.

Raina quickly stopped her laughter. “Got it.”

“Ah there’s Suhoon” Jihwan pointed in a direction behind me.

I immediately turned around. “Hello I’m su…” My mouth open wide. “This has to be a nightmare.”

“Yeah my nightmare” The rude boy said with an unbelievable look.

“Don’t even tell me this is the crazy women that Hyunmin was talking about last night.”

“Hyung that’s her… Have you met before?!” Hyunmin bursted out laughing. “This girl is really something!”

“Wait Sun.. IS THAT HIM? IS THAT YOUR SOUL MATE” Raina yelled while quickly putting her hand on . “Oops..”

“SOUL MATE?” all four boys said with eyes wide open. I had never felt more embarrassed in my whole life.

“RAINA!” I yelled.

“InjunI have SOMETHING to tell you!” Raina quickly put her hands on my mouth.

“Don’t say a word!” Raina quickly tried to clean up the situation. “I was just joking guys. I was just teasing her, it’s an inside joke don’t misunderstand… But is Suhoon really the guy that apparently stole your necklace?”

“His name is Suhoon? Well yeah that’s the rude boy who…Well I guess he didn’t steal my necklace after all..”

“I told you crazy women.”

“Oh gosh you guys should call her by her name.” Jihwan said while scolding Hyunmin and Suhoon. “Ahh why are my friends so rude.”

“What is this whole necklace stealing story, I want to hear it.” Hyunmin said with anticipation.

“I’ll tell you later Hyunmin lets go eat I’m cold.” Raina said wile breathing on her cold hands. We started to make our way to the restaurant.

“Wait does this mean you found your necklace?” Suhoon questioned.

“Yes…”

“But there’s only two in the whole world.”

“I know…”

“Ahh so this is why Raina said soul mate!” Injun said with a smirk.

“Wait what the heck, so you two own couple necklaces by accident… Anf there’s only two in the whole world? What is this a drama?”

“Ugh this is really weird; out of all people in the world he has the other one… So much for it giving me good luck” I mumbled to Raina.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Haven't updated in a while! I have been so busy with school, Senior year! Here's a lengthy chapter though! And I tried to make it more intereting. its only the beginning! Enjoy~

OH and who is is losing their sanity because of DGNA's comeback? So excited for this!